Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7147 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I buy based on the trend and I think called intuition, I also when buying should see the normal price of the coin so when the price drops I also buy it, especially if there is a dump I tend to prepare many buy orders at very low prices.
For buying of any of the crypto coin which you want to buy, the most important thing which you need to have with yourself is having some good amount of money using which you can buy some bitcoins. At time when you have this much of money that you can afford buying of some crypto coins, then wait for the time when the market value of the coin which you want to buy starts falling down. Buy the coins at that particular time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

I study well the market before buying, and I take my careful time before choosing the best coins or tokens to trade. After following this steps (which take some time), I wait until the price drop down a bit then I buy and hold my coins until the price go up again, so I make good profit with selling.
Brother this is brilliant strategy. There are many people who don’t know what to do although they have skills and technical knowledge at start but lack of planning make them loser. Like you said, you learn the new things about the market and care about what is going on with selling and buying prices so this is basic rule of business. This is golden rule and everyone must adopt this for better result.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

I study well the market before buying, and I take my careful time before choosing the best coins or tokens to trade. After following this steps (which take some time), I wait until the price drop down a bit then I buy and hold my coins until the price go up again, so I make good profit with selling.
Exactly as a successful trader, first I look for the update of the coin I am going to buy if that coin has active developer and always get update on their platform. I also buy at a very low price if I cannot buy it is okay but I can buy much better. As for now its the middle of hard fork so I need to hold my coins and bitcoins and wait for the updates.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Completely depends on what your goal is. You plan to short term trade? Then simply buy dips and sell when it goes higher. Planning on investing long term? Then it doesn't matter what price you're buying it at if you're expecting it to multiply in price in the future.

The thing is, no one can make like super accurate predictions. Bitcoin's price movements are more dependent on news(bans, regulations, etc), which are pretty much unpredictable unless you have like secret government  insider information.
Very well said. Long term investment doesn't really matter whether the price is high nor low because in the long run it will always multiple the profits of your investment. Though when in trading it really needs to wait for the dip if you want big profit because mostly in trading is just short term investment and just waiting usually to double the price from the coins you bought.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

usually aim to buy low, i take advantage of graphs to present me an idea of the fee fluctuations after which test news to make sure there's no alarming cause as to why the price is currently low. if all looks correct then i buy.
Everyone aim is same at this time to buy at this time and earn well in the coming days and I think no one was expecting that prices will come so lower to give people ease to get into the bitcoin and the community is growing more denser and now all are just waiting for the rise moment to start and after that everyone will be making money, bitcoin has proved its worth after fall in past as well so don’t lose hope and support it.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

I buy based on the trend and I think called intuition, I also when buying should see the normal price of the coin so when the price drops I also buy it, especially if there is a dump I tend to prepare many buy orders at very low prices.
For bitcoin, it really works best if you are buying it at low rates during dumps and selling it off in pumps for keeping your pockets heavy. All those who make good money in the crypto market are those who are following this strategy and are much patient with bitcoin.

For making money with bitcoin beyond your imaginations, you need to be really very patient with it. You need to hold bitcoin during dumps rather than selling off in dumps.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price hits the lowest drop. It is better to buy bitcoin when the price is drop so that you can have a good profit when you sell it. Just be responsible by yourself so you will not get regret in any mistake that may happen.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

I generally perform performance analysis when buying, checking daily volumes. I'm trying to stay away from low-volume coins. For this reason, 2 important features give me an idea.

That was sharp. The right way to come up with whether to invest in a coin or not. However , for a person who plans to invest in the famous crypto currencies like bitcoin or Ethereum, all he needs to do is follow the basic rule of trading,” buy low, sell high”.

Whenever, there is a dip, hold on the digital asset and increase its amount. For this, a good understanding and trust in the coin is required. That is difficult.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

I buy everytime there is a huge crash or bad news. So far this method has always worked out for me.
to think that everyone wants to have a better life they will do anything for them to changed their lives but if your asking if when to buy, my only answer was you should buy bitcoin when the price will low just like others says that "buy low sell high" you should become a business minded if you want to have a better life, thats the thing you should put on your mind.

Business minded? I think good idea to grow our financial.
Everyone like to get financial like you said. But not all of them can be like their goal.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price hits the lowest drop. It is better to buy bitcoin when the price is drop so that you can have a good profit when you sell it. Just be responsible by yourself so you will not get regret in any mistake that may happen.
I agree it is a great move to buy bitcoin and altcoins when the price of each coins are in dip or it is in low price, but if you have so much money to invest you can buy anytime as long as you can afford it.. You better buy now if you want really want to because bitcoin now is so dropping,hope next month it will rise again..🙏🙏🙏
Katerina

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is hard to predict. Always need to calculate the risks. I see the weekly chart and get coin when it too low and the indicators shows the begining of up trend
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Normally I'll buy when the price goes down and the coins have a chance up and become profitable, so I'm looking for a coin that has good prospects and will be profitable.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)
As far as I know, the price of bitcoin is on a very strong downtrend and this is a good time for us to buy the stock to buy. I think bitcoin has such a big drop in value because Tether is having very bad news related to a US trading floor. You should also be aware that investors in the Asian region will soon be taking profit for holidays. So I think the price of bitcoin will go down in the next 3 weeks.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I found that by the end of 2017, just four weeks ago, the price of a bitcoin was $ 20,000, but at the current price, the bitcoin price is only $ 9,000, the value of bitcoin has dropped by more than 50%. to the present time. I think this is a very good price so we can buy and keep waiting for bitcoin to rise again.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Mostly traders are buying when price is start falling just like that i am also falling the same way when price start falling then i start buying while as i judge that price start rising then i decide selling bitcoin but i am selling bitcoin not at one time but i am selling bitcoin in gaps. Because some time price jump to very high level then in that situation i can earn more profit.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

I buy everytime there is a huge crash or bad news. So far this method has always worked out for me.
to think that everyone wants to have a better life they will do anything for them to changed their lives but if your asking if when to buy, my only answer was you should buy bitcoin when the price will low just like others says that "buy low sell high" you should become a business minded if you want to have a better life, thats the thing you should put on your mind.

Business minded? I think good idea to grow our financial.
Everyone like to get financial like you said. But not all of them can be like their goal.

That $9600 price was a good enter price for bitcoin investors last night. The price then jumped up to $10300 by giving a good benefit in short time, around couple of hours. I couldn't do it.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

specially I decided to buy some altcoin when the market values is so dumping. I am following graph chart in close quarter into some choosable coin and when I see those coin are so cheap I do buy then without any hasitation.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Buy at low price and then hold it for 2-3 months after price going up, and then you sell them. After sell all, you must choose coin in low price but good future ( i recommend ETN).
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

I will follow the market to choose the right time to buy. I know that there are many people will sell in panic when the price falls down. I will buy immeditately when they sell
saymon320

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

I have not big idea about trading that's why I follow simple way. this way is buy coin when rate down & sell when rate going to moon. this is my personal opinion, it can be different each others...
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: