Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when do you buy ?  (Read 7149 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

I buy based on the trend and I think called intuition, I also when buying should see the normal price of the coin so when the price drops I also buy it, especially if there is a dump I tend to prepare many buy orders at very low prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

It will depends on your budget when you will want to buy more coins or token. If you want to have a good profits in the future, you should check always the candlestick of the coin, you will see if it is the lowest price of the coin and I think this is the best time to buy your coin. Sometimes, my plan if I have token of that coin and it drops sometimes I buy more because this is the chance of buying more coins. Just try your lowest possible price of this coin to have greater profits in the future. Read about the article of this coin, if what will happen to the future. 

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

That's right, many traders are just focused on selling. Maybe it's because traders already have enough value so just looking for time to sell, but for new traders we need to think about when the right time to buy. I became a crypto trader about 6 months ago, and i buy when i think the price is within my budget, so don't have to wait for the lowest price to buy. Initially it is risky but one day the risk will be paid. The proof, at this time i already have a value of 3x from the results of my purchase.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Always aim to buy low, I use graphs to give me an idea of the price fluctuations and then check news to make sure there's no alarming reason as to why the price is currently low. If all looks good then I buy.
I can understand your point, but the fact that you want to analyze the chart is accurate requires a great analysis technique, as this is a new and volatile market that is difficult to analyze. correct way. I think that in this market there is no certainty even if you have accurate information, everything can change in seconds.
Analyzing the market and doing chart analysis really helps you to have a fair idea of the market in the coming days. The fact id more the hard work you will do before making any kind of decision, more are the chances of ending up having a huge amount of profit.

I do buy only at the time when the market value of bitcoin is this much low that I can afford buying of bitcoins. Moreover, I also buy the coins when there is a need of having more bitcoins.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

I see a lot of people talking about when to sell; but I think that buying is as important if not more (obviously you buy* low -_-). so do you guys aim to buy the lowest low of the day/week/month/... and do you think that is riskier and/or hard to predict. do you wait for price reversals? do you follow expert advice?? please share your thoughts and your stories (successful or otherwise Smiley)

Of course i will buy some coins when i know that i have some spare money in my savings account ao incase that those coins that i will buy didn't provide me profit i will not lose that much money and i can be able to hold it for a long time and enough for that to grow and in that case i am gonna sell it in a much higher price. Because you kuat need to monitor the price of those coins everytime so that if the value drops it is the roght time to buy a lot of them and then just hold it for a while and then see how fast you money will come to your pocket.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Usually i buy when the price is low, after panic sell
Yeah the best buying moment is the lower prices and luckily this time is perfect for buying because the prices are at dump and it will take two to three days to rise back so until then everyone has time to buy and enhance their life with the help of mighty bitcoin and if you are willing to buy then don’t waste time maybe prices start to rise in the very next hour bitcoin is unpredictable and waiting in bitcoin leads to more wait.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I buy everytime there is a huge crash or bad news. So far this method has always worked out for me.
to think that everyone wants to have a better life they will do anything for them to changed their lives but if your asking if when to buy, my only answer was you should buy bitcoin when the price will low just like others says that "buy low sell high" you should become a business minded if you want to have a better life, thats the thing you should put on your mind.
You don't have to be a millionaire over night so, never try to become a panic in the start of trading, majority of the newbie traders just try to cutloss their investment and try to move into another token which it can be considered as very bad movement. Just be patience will be a key to trade in thist time. Some time there is a flash dump that gives you a heart attack.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

There are many strategies use when is the perfect time to buy, here are the following:

1. Fibonacci Retracement
2. Support and Resistance
3. Moving average 50 cross-over 20
4. Volume
5. Buy on uptrend only.

All of those strategies are seachable in Youtube hope it will help you master the first two strategies and success are highly probable.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Trading, involves you carrying out a proper analysis - which could either be technical or fundamental, so as to know when to enter the market. On every trading platform, there are different time frames - which could be daily, weekly or monthly. Now, the charts in these time frames  differs and as such, are used differently. I tend to buy when i spot a reversal on a higher time frame.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I thought that the price of the coin that I would buy for example graph in this month price range 1000 $ -2000 $, and the lowest price around 1000 $ +. I will immediately buy the coin. because I measure from the average coin price per month. but depending on it just look from the graph side. for example if there is a coin that holds an event or hardfork of the same auto coin price will go up. so it depends on your principle. whether you are sure or not to buy coin by reading charts.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

RED market with a good volume is the best coin to purchase. coinmarketcal.com provide coin news, try to find three-month advance coin news about the partnership, airdrop, coin burn etc. it's very good way to buy coin
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Always buy the blood. When everyone is scared and in a lot of pain and screaming, buy it.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

I usually just buy at the dip or if a certain event is happening or just a basic pattern with a good volume, that's when i will buy but of course don't forget to set a cutloss because you just don't know if it will dump.
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

I personally trade by taking minimum risk and that has been my strategy. I buy when the price of bitcoin is low and this to enableme not to loss completely. Now that the price of bitcoin is low, I can see that many people are buying more and add to their investment. I am also adding to my investment buy buying more at present time that the price is low as compare to the price in December.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

That's a decision. When to buy and when to sell. Often I look at the news and if I have bad news I sell my bitcoins soon enough. So when the bitcoins have fallen I can buy it at the bottom of it that it's hard to really guess. So I get support for the prophecies of the experts and sometimes it comes true. So what you need here is knowledge and instinc to be successful in the field of bitcoins
So when buying and selling we often follow to know the market as well as apply to it to analyze the technical chart and make a decision to buy or sell. For those who are keeping bitcoins, when they hear the bad news they usually sell off to avoid damage, but that is also the opportunity for us to enter the market that can buy bitcoin at a low price and keep it until it Raise prices to sell profits.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

When we plan to trade, we must always look at the price of the coin that we have chosen. For in case we are about to begin, we know that if we are to buy a cheap amount and sell a large amount. This is the usual technique for trading or buy in low and sell in high price. But you need big funds to get started in trading so the greater income get back to you.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

I generally perform performance analysis when buying, checking daily volumes. I'm trying to stay away from low-volume coins. For this reason, 2 important features give me an idea.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

I study well the market before buying, and I take my careful time before choosing the best coins or tokens to trade. After following this steps (which take some time), I wait until the price drop down a bit then I buy and hold my coins until the price go up again, so I make good profit with selling.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Buying might not be characterized by time rather by information and examination. In the event that I feel a coin has potential I get it now it clearly relies upon capital so at whatever point I have funding to spare I rather contribute as opposed to sparing. Buying for me has no particular time when I feel and when I have capital.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Usually i buy when the price is low, after panic sell
Yeah the best buying moment is the lower prices and luckily this time is perfect for buying because the prices are at dump and it will take two to three days to rise back so until then everyone has time to buy and enhance their life with the help of mighty bitcoin and if you are willing to buy then don’t waste time maybe prices start to rise in the very next hour bitcoin is unpredictable and waiting in bitcoin leads to more wait.
It is right now because you are right now it is chance to have bitcoin as price of bitcoin is low and more people are buying bitcoin. Now with time growth will be high and demand of bitcoin will be more than double as it is opportunity and however buying low and selling high is bitcoin business. Right now bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy right now and hold for long time so price will be at top after some day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: