Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: groepsaankoop TechnoBit K1/K16 - [STATUS] De meeste pakketten zijn onderweg!  (Read 54784 times)
dnaleor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:00:39 AM

switch mij ook maar.

Alleen hoop ik echt dat die chips zéér snel gaan komen of een upgrade mogelijk is naar de nieuwe chips en nieuw procede

oh, excuseer. Ik ging er al van uit dat je gçing switchen (had het verkeerd gezien waarschijnlijk)

genoteerd!
BTstarter

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:03:10 AM

En hier nog eentje die geswitched is naar HEX16A.
godofal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

TACNAYN - destroyer of worlds

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:56:25 AM

ik ben ook geswitched, lijkt toch de slimmere keuze te zijn

wjvriend

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:33:43 PM

Ik heb mijn order ook aangepast naar de HEX.
dnaleor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:00:03 PM

heel hun eindhoven is ondertussen ook geswitcht Tongue
Ik denk dat er niet veel hun K16's nog willen als de hashrate 60% hoger is voor dezelfde prijs (eigenlijk iets goedkoper, weet niet of marto74 dat gaat terugbetalen)
Bobba

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:31:09 PM

Ik denk dat er niet veel hun K16's nog willen als de hashrate 60% hoger is voor dezelfde prijs (eigenlijk iets goedkoper, weet niet of marto74 dat gaat terugbetalen)

Klinkt allemaal leuk alleen weet niet eens hoe ik moet switchen lol
Niet zo veel tijd om alles door te lopen.

K16 is al betaald via de groep van groningen   

naja hoor of lees het wel
quest

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:43:23 PM

Ik ga voor refund. Chips worden binnenkort in stock voor een lagere prijs verkocht.
Eventueel kan je ze dan later goedkoper in stock kopen.

FYI

Dear BitSyncom,

I organized one of the first group-buys for Avalon ASICs with a total of 80k chips during the second half of April. I already received the first two orders, and while they arrived later than agreed, I understand the difficulties you faced with delivery and am happy to have enabled some DIY projects to produce boards with an expected break-even potential.

With the further delays and the recent development in the mining market, we already passed the point where your chips will ever see a ROI. While the accelerated development of next-gen ASICs and the resulting increase in difficulty is every miners' risk issue, the delay is not. Decision to order the chips was based on your ToS giving a 9-10 weeks delivery time, and with the remaining orders being late for at least 8 weeks you for sure are aware that the chips lost their chance to make back their investment.

As you can imagine, all users desperately waiting for their chips are becoming more and more impatient. I personally have ~200 very sad and upset people in my group-buy and I feel very desperate and helpless not being able to do anything about it.

Yifu, it is only some months ago where you have been one of the most respected and honored person in Bitcoinland. I strongly believe that all this mess is a result of issues out of your control. Nevertheless with power comes responsibility, and now it is on you to take responsibility for the masses of folks out there who put serious amount of coins into your chips. If you really care about Bitcoin and its community, you can't just stand there and watch how disappointed users leave the scene.

As group-buy organizer and large-scale buyer I would like to suggest you several options to compensate chip-buyers for the late delivery:
a) refund: no chips, full refund
b) compensation in BTC: deliver chips, compensate XX% of the initial price
c) compensation in chips: deliver chips, add YY% more chips as compensation
d) compensation by upgrades: no chips, convert orders to next-gen chip orders

Would you be willing and capable to consider those suggestions? If so, I'd be glad to negotiate between my group-buyers and you to reach some agreement acceptable for both sides. Also, I would include other group-buy organizers to come to a generic agreement. For the sake of Bitcoin, please come back to me and let's bring this, that poisoned the community already enough, to an end.

Best Regards
zefir

I'm glad the group buyer leaders are more understanding.

a) I am very open to this, this is what I suggest.
b) I am not a fan of this, on a principle level I rather do a full refund. plus, I rather sell the chips once we have them in hand at a discount, instead of letting people wait.( which is about the same as doing a partial refund in my opinion.)
c) this will not be good, as you know the chips isn't going to get here any faster, and ordering more would run into more delays ( this is the worst option, do not offer.)
d) while in theory this option sounds the best for us right? we keep the money, tout our gen2/3/4 chips and etc etc, but reality is we want to stay away from all pre-orders in the future. as you can imagine, all the problems, rumors and just about everything is caused by the fact we took pre-orders, and we will no longer be doing this.

you are welcome to post this in your thread.

mbd4

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:32:25 PM

Durf ik eens geld uit te geven aan een mining product, krijg je dit. Volg het al een tijdje en ben blij dat er nog een klein lichtpuntje is.
Nu nog kijken hoe we ooit die BTCs terug krijgen..
NLCoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:53:52 PM

Ik kan de order nog veranderen voor je... HEX16 i.p.v. K16. Moet het dan wel a.s.a.p. weten wat je wilt... Smiley
Bobba

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:43:54 PM

Ik kan de order nog veranderen voor je... HEX16 i.p.v. K16. Moet het dan wel a.s.a.p. weten wat je wilt... Smiley

Ja verander hem maar.  lijkt me geen verkeerde beslissing.
NLCoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

Geregeld...!
Bobba

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:50:26 PM

Geregeld...!

Thanks Tongue
alwind

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:44:02 PM

Avalon ASIC Chips Shipping, Refunds, and Status Update
View this email in your browser
Avalon ASIC
Chips Delivery Update, September Edition
Due to events outside of our control, the delivery of chips have been delayed so far. While the situation are improving and chips are shipping, we have ultimately decided to revert our policy on no refunds and offer the option for customers to request a full refund(in bitcoin) if so desired.

The link to the request form is below, please note this only applies to orders made earlier than June 1st.

In other news, for those who decided to wait or wish to know more about delivery schedule will be glad to note we are receiving a batch of 400,000+ chips on Wednesday, with that we expect to be in good shape for meeting the upcoming deadlines of chip deliveries for orders made in June and later.

In addition, we hope to wrap up generation one, finish shipping the chips, construct the modules and build the 2 module Avalon mini, put this pre-order mess behind us in general and switch gear into 55nm production, tape out generation 3, and start work on improving chip design for generation 4. Only sell what we can produce in a day on the assembly line, and only what's in stock.

Rep thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208568.0
LTC LeboFnm6UvSmVHSstgJighbJR35omAqwpU
BTC 1CNHhHJ36uApsjB9gMCKw3eYaGKw9qRgqS
alwind

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:45:09 PM

Mochten we een refund doen dan wil ik wel zeker weten dat we ook het geld van de miner terug krijgen. Anders wacht ik liever op de chips.

Rep thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208568.0
LTC LeboFnm6UvSmVHSstgJighbJR35omAqwpU
BTC 1CNHhHJ36uApsjB9gMCKw3eYaGKw9qRgqS
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:48:31 PM

Mochten we een refund doen dan wil ik wel zeker weten dat we ook het geld van de miner terug krijgen. Anders wacht ik liever op de chips.

Ik dacht omdat technobit de HEX16 boards al besteld heeft refunds op die boards niet meer worden toegekend.

Heb je een K16 besteld dan kan je volgens mij nog wel een refund krijgen.

Groeten
demzie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 09:49:36 PM

Miner kan je vergeten maar aan de andere kant..
Woensdag + 1 week naar bulgarije + 1 week in elkaar zetten Smiley

Sooon!!
dnaleor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:19:04 AM

Miner kan je vergeten maar aan de andere kant..
Woensdag + 1 week naar bulgarije + 1 week in elkaar zetten Smiley

Sooon!!

inderdaad. Denk dat het nu wel versnelt.
Levering in de 4de week van september is realistisch.

refund voor onze batch is niet mogelijk, aangezien die na 1 juni is besteld...
dnaleor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:44:28 AM

ah, wist ik niet...

Doet yifu partial refunds?

Ik heb momenteel niet de tijd om al het nieuws en dicussies te lezen...
demzie

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:47:53 AM

Maar wij zitten na de 15de.. En bovendien als de miners snel volgen.. Is het theoretisch nog steeds de leverdatum die we voor ogen hadden in het begin.. Wink
demzie

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:50:07 AM

Yifu doet alleen refunds voor hele batches, dus het is aan marto74 om dit in gang te zetten.

marto74 wil nog wachten tot 16 september, als er dan geen chips zijn wil hij een refund vragen.

Echter met deze snelle difficulty increases is het misschien verstandig om al eerder deze beslissing te nemen, met de optie voor eventuele goedkopere chips later of een (partial) refund van marto74 voor de miner hardware.

Zodra ik weer informatie lees betreffende deze refunds, post ik hier de link.

En wat denk je dat marto gaat doen met ze 500 borden? Weggooien en verlies nemen? Ik denk het niet.. dat geld ben je kwijt..
Heb ik liever 1 met chips dan 1 zonder.. want opzekers dat hij borden gaat overhouden van die 2500 chips in hand..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: