Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner order/shipment mess and unfairness  (Read 5750 times)
newmars

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:54:01 AM

How about some people queued but without any money, what will McDonalds treat them? Allow the sale of their slot for burger?

Let them go with 500 orders then , why ask for more ?
Sweeter deal for the 500 lucky ones, that's why

Why does McDonalds sell more then 100 burgers a day? Wouldn't quality then go up?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or are just plain stupid now.

I'm not sure you're smart either. When the quality go up because of the investment, all shareholders must somehow win, isn't it?
Now tell me how I win when 500 to X devices go mining before I even get a chance to unpack mine?

They go by quantity that is how the shareholders win. They sell more, they profit more. How do you not know this?

So tell me when you go to McDonalds, and when you see a long line for buying food, do you also shout that it's unfair that there are people in front of you and that they get to eat first?

Man, you're definitely not smart, sorry
I didn't give money to McDonald's, but kncminer takes the same amount of money from everyone then ships to the first 500 and the rest will be history as usual, now get this?
We invest same amount per share but only 500 lucky ones get a return, shout or not

We all invest the same amount and we all get mining machines regardless of what you are saying. If you are so worried about time-frame. Don't buy it. Simple.

Whether you get into the first 500 is up to you. Not KNC or anyone else.

To make it simpler for you: we invest same amount and then wait till all machines from all batches arrive to Sweden, how about that ?

Because everyone that paid attention, queued, and ordered first would have cold burgers!
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:59:06 AM

that sounds pretty much BFL-ly
But times changed, the 500 ones need the rest of us to have a sweet deal
I'm not in till kncminer makes it clear who gets what when

Stop saying that the 500 needs the rest of us to have a sweet deal. That does not make sense at all.

Everyone had a fair chance to getting into the first 500 orders.

You say you don't visit the forums but it is your responsibility if you wanted the product that bad to do your own due diligence.
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:00:29 AM

How about some people queued but without any money, what will McDonalds treat them? Allow the sale of their slot for burger?

You don't think that hasn't happened before? Eg. Launch day of an iphone or outside Walmart on black friday?
mxmz.in (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:01:26 AM

that sounds pretty much BFL-ly
But times changed, the 500 ones need the rest of us to have a sweet deal
I'm not in till kncminer makes it clear who gets what when

Stop saying that the 500 needs the rest of us to have a sweet deal. That does not make sense at all.

Everyone had a fair chance to getting into the first 500 orders.

You say you don't visit the forums but it is your responsibility if you wanted the product that bad to do your own due diligence.

I trusted kncminer when I registered and subscribed to their OFFICIAL newsletter.
Now I don't. Take these 500 orders and run for the cold burgers, have luck !
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:02:25 AM

I genuinely wouldn't encourage this dude, he will be a monster headache to deal with on their part! He'll slow the operation down if he needs this much attention and explanation.

Not to mention the fact he is ready to part with significant funds and has made zero effort towards any research or due diligence.

He's happy to wait it out, and I genuinely feel it's best and will keep him more comfortable that way risk wise.

Yea I think I'm wasting my breath on him.

Time for me to play Grid 2. Smiley
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:03:13 AM

But the stores will never encourage nor even take part in it to make sure "the transfer smoothly"!

You don't think that hasn't happened before? Eg. Launch day of an iphone or outside Walmart on black friday?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:05:00 AM

But the stores will never encourage nor even take part in it to make sure "the transfer smoothly"!

Well, they don't stop it either and it's easier in real-life.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:05:26 AM

[

I'm not sure you're smart either. When the quality go up because of the investment, all shareholders must somehow win, isn't it?
Now tell me how I win when 500 to X devices go mining before I even get a chance to unpack mine?

you are right , you don't win..  you lose, look in the mirror and what you see??  someone who lost...  so sad..  

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:07:36 AM

[

you are right , you don't win..  you lose, look in the mirror and what you see??  someone who lost...  so sad..  

Thanks for the support! You basically confirming that > 500 dudes lose on this, right!
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:11:21 AM

[

Thanks for the support! You basically confirming that > 500 dudes lose on this, right!

yes i am trying to confirm your reality so you can go to sleep or jump off bridge

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:14:30 AM

Better place your order quick so you can be in the second batch!

Second batch means that they take money for 500 orders ONLY. Then after shipping it they take money for the second batch.
Now I'm kinda in the first batch where only few lucky ones get the product, and the rest is doomed to wait whatever time is needed for the first 500 to reap the smoke out of their ASICs.

Meantime in August many new products can appear driving the price down. That's why kncminer want to secure all payments now.

ADDED: how about waiting for all the devices to come to Sweden before giving out to anyone?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:19:43 AM

Second batch means that they take money for 500 orders ONLY. Then after shipping it they take money for the second batch.
Now I'm kinda in the first batch where only few lucky ones get the product, and the rest is doomed to wait whatever time is needed for the first 500 to reap the smoke out of their ASICs.

Meantime in August many new products can appear driving the price down. That's why kncminer want to secure all payments now.

ADDED: how about waiting for all the devices to come to Sweden before giving out to anyone?

If you have order #1, will you be asking that? I don't think so.

You need a reality check badly.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:21:13 AM

Tell you in all honesty - I wouldn't ask myself but if somebody did I'd agree it's fair
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:24:30 AM

No they need funds to develop an entirely new 28nm ASIC which can cost in the hundreds of thousands.

Asian chip manufacturers want payment before they manufacture ironically.

But f**k it, they should have expected you as well!

And aside from 500 initial pre order guaranteed positions, there are no batches per say, you're just in line dependant on purchase position. You really have read nothing but their initial offering way back before ORSoC came on board.

Do you even know who ORSoC are in this?!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:25:44 AM

No they need funds to develop an entirely new 28nm ASIC which can cost in the hundreds of thousands.

Chip manufacturers want payment before they manufacture ironically.

And aside from 500 initial pre order guaranteed positions, there are no batches per say, you're just in line dependant on purchase position. You really have read nothing but their initial offering way back before ORSoC came on board.

Do you even know who ORSoC are?!

Man, are you on page with us? We pay UPFRONT - there is no more money after they get the devices.
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:26:02 AM

Tell you in all honesty - I wouldn't ask myself but if somebody did I'd agree it's fair

So if KNC gets 10000 orders, and they will need 6 months to make that many. You are willing to wait while avalon, bfl, bitfury all are hashing away happily while you only get yours in 2014?

Extremely hypocritical from what you were saying earlier.
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:27:18 AM

Asian chip manufacturers want payment before they manufacture ironically.

Do you even know who ORSoC are in this?!

I really don't see how he's not getting any of this.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:27:26 AM

So if KNC gets 10000 orders, and they will need 6 months to make that many. You are willing to wait while avalon, bfl, bitfury all are hashing away happily while you only get yours in 2014?

Then take your 500 orders and run with it. Why ask for my money ?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:28:35 AM

They're not asking for your money only. You are not that special to them. Anyone can order, pay and take the risk.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:29:55 AM

They're not asking for your money only. You are not that special to them. Anyone can order, pay and take the risk.

Please don't, he's still doesn't have any clearer a picture than when this started 3 pages back...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: