Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:32:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs ETH  (Read 961 times)
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

I also keep my investments as an author ! Because no one knows exactly what will happen next! Also I have added to my portfolio NEO, I hope he will not disappoint me)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Hi,

My current coin distribution looks something like:
BTC 40%
ETH 40%
Other 20% (tokens and altcoins)

Right now BTC is going up, while ETH is still around 300$.

I am here for the long term, and I know two things:
1. Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 millions btc
2. Ethereum doesn't have a supply cap, which may lead to inflation (I suppose)

On the long run, should I maintain the BTC-ETH balance at 50-50, like I do now, or should I go for more BTC than ETH?

Thank you!

BTC is the AOL of cryptocurrencies. It was the first but it is failing to evolve. Every attempt made results in a hard fork and a smaller pool of adherants to the protocol. Eventually it will fade into irrelevance as it continues to lose market share. I personally sell every Bitcoin I get to buy more Ethereum. I can understand your desire to diversify your portfolio but spreading risk by holding BTC means that you will suffer slightly less losses to the downside but your sacrificing a lot of upside to get it.

Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

At the moment it seems to me that ETH looks more promising. And I have some arguments on this score, for example, recently the famous analyst Tom Lee made a forecast of $ 1,900 by the end of 2018 for 1 eth. Of course, many were skeptical of his statements, but he could well be insiders from the developers of Eth about the introduction of revolutionary technology after the Devcon4 exhibition, which will take place at the end of October. It is also worth mentioning that last year it was the Eth that organized the market rally, and not Bitcoin. And there is an interesting trend, recently on the main BitFinex crypto-exchange for about a week the volume of trading on ETH is much higher than the trades on the same Bitcoin, which indicates an increased interest in ETH. And as you know, heightened interest always leads to a price increase. That's why, in the near future it's on ETH that I expect a strong growth.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

Until now BTC still provides good value, long-term for BTC is quite promising. We can all prove to date, and be sure that BTC and Eth will continue to increase and be strong in the development of Crypto.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

I think that bitcoin will always be the best coin and he will live forever. In any case, all the coins are drawn to it. Because he is a leader and only he sets the pace of growth.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

I still prefer BTC, 50/25/25. Eth does a lot for development, but bitcoin is more stable in my opinion.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

if I'm going to compare this to i will chose bitcoin than etherium or I can say 50% each of this coin because this to altcoin is great so its hard to compare.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

I wish it was 10 October 2017 once again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different spheres of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in their direction. And my opinion is that they will live all the time as long as there is a crypto currency and no one will put them forward from the forefront, because Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the Foundation for absolutely all crypto — currencies that already exist and that will be, but Ethereum has given a new development
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Hi,

BTC 40%
ETH 40%

On the long run, should I maintain the BTC-ETH balance at 50-50, like I do now, or should I go for more BTC than ETH?

Thank you!

Hello!
My current coin distribution looks like this:
All my money, I now invest in a dollar! Because in such a market situation, the best solution for an investor is to keep money in Fiat!

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

If I become you, I will maintain it until the end of 2018. Currently BTC prices are in the price range of $ 6500, while ETH is at a price of $ 225. It is still like in the situation below, it is not impossible if later at the end of the year there will be ATH, like the end of 2017. At least I will still hope and survive, that's the best step in my opinion.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

If you look at the market now, maybe you also need to add XRP to your plan other than bitcoin and ethereum. XRP growth is pretty good, maybe you can see the graph first. Thank you.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

Hi,

BTC 40%
ETH 40%

Thank you!

Hello!
My current coin distribution looks like this:
All my money, I now invest in a dollar! Because in such a market situation, the best solution for an investor is to keep money in Fiat!
Bitcoin is a coin that is very capable of being relied on with its ever-increasing development capable of producing more profits through investment and holding Ethereum in the future. as the main coin Ethereum is very capable to rely on.r2
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

There really isn't much of a debate, it is true that ethereum is very good and it has done a lot of good in the past but with bitcoin there is always better, there is a reason it remains the best and most valuable coin in the market and although ethereum seems to be chasing behind, there is no way that the coin will ever be better than bitcoin

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

When viewed from the fluctuation of the market, it is better to hold BTC from now on, because there is the latest news from the results of being criticized by friends after they meet with big fendors, BTC will pump up to $ 20,000, the reason is that BTC is very difficult to find, and can't again mined.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

There isn't much debate on these coins. Both coins are great and have a higher potential and a bright future. I buy both coins and I know their worth so I will go both bitcoin and Ethereum.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

There isn't much debate on these coins. Both coins are great and have a higher potential and a bright future. I buy both coins and I know their worth so I will go both bitcoin and Ethereum.
I don't know much about the coins, I just purchase both of them. Ithink that having Ethereum is not as big as having Bitcoin.

imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

I think that you need to keep your investments in both Ethereum and bitcoin, because both coins have good news in the next six months
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are stabilizing nowadays. Hoping that this stable situation would build a momentum for a bull run may be next year. Just believe in cryptocurrency world, in time the market will be red again.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different great cryptocurrencies which should never be compared. Looking at how they were created, they both have different blockchain techs so I think they should never be compaired in anything.   

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: