Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the Philippines uproar  (Read 1978 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

This is entirely true, in fact, bitcoin growth in the Philippines has been featured in ABS CBN News (http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/10/16/17/bitcoin-use-grows-in-philippines-regulators-flex-muscle). In my opinion, here in the Philippines, bitcoin would be very beneficial once most of the Filipinos have learned about bitcoin, surely our economy will boost but surely, the corrupt politicians and businessmen will take advantage of it and use it as a vehicle for money laundering. There should be more advertisement and seminars for the people to learn more about bitcoin and make use of it as their investment vehicle.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?

this is true. bitcoin in the philippines is getting popular .people turned into joining bitcoin to earn extra money because as we all know life in the Philippines is so tough and hard. as a fellow filipino I can say we are hardworking , we are working hard to earn for living and bitcoin is a big help for us. I think it can help boast our economic as it can help lessen poverty in the Philippines.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

Filipinos like Bitcoin too much. and Most of them are Students. They see the beauty and capability in earning Money using Bitcoin. they accept Bitcoin as if its' like a Company that offers them Work without any requirements. I heard some of my Friends are doing good in Bitcoin but in a good way. So I can say that not all Filipinos are greedy. They just want to earn Money to save for their future, or maybe to buy what they want. sooner or later, every Filipino citizen will hear about Bitcoin. and who knows, maybe Bitcoin can improve the Economic status of the Philippines.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:40 PM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?

I've witnessed the growth of bitcoin since the past few years. I'm not that holding a lot of bitcoin but seeing the growth of bitcoin is a treasure to me. I see the price of bitcoin very low and when the price increases there's a lot of Filipino's that are starting to give their eyes to bitcoin. The industry pumped up a lot of investors since there are some aspiring investors that are willing to spend hundreds and thousands of bucks just for crypto as long as they see it's potential. This help the economy of the Philippines because of the additional money that's entering the country.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

I've witnessed the growth of bitcoin since the past few years. I'm not that holding a lot of bitcoin but seeing the growth of bitcoin is a treasure to me. I see the price of bitcoin very low and when the price increases there's a lot of Filipino's that are starting to give their eyes to bitcoin. The industry pumped up a lot of investors since there are some aspiring investors that are willing to spend hundreds and thousands of bucks just for crypto as long as they see it's potential. This help the economy of the Philippines because of the additional money that's entering the country.
This is really interesting because it is true that in Philippines bitcoin uproar. On the other hand,bitcoin is not accepted in the government officially. Fortunately,many Filipino investors do a redearch about bitcoin and take part of it as a potential market and source of money for products under big companies. The trading and merchandising of goods become easier in the Philippines when bitcoin existed. Now,there are hundreds of people earning from bitcoin and it such a great honor to be part of it. A wonderful blessing helping developing country like Philippines.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

TBH, it does not surprise me that the Philippines would love Bitcoin. All I can say is, make sure every member of your family has a Bitcoin wallet so you can send and receive Bitcoin easily no matter where you happen to be on Earth! And push for more adoption by businesses in the Philippines.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

Bitcoins in the philippines is much influence to the  people,because mostly country that belong to the third world have no job,or other income,so the people do,what they can heard,we  must grab a potential  in order to support our daily needs,and in this aspect the economics will rise,the status of unemployment decrease,people have there own investment and support there financial.so this is the effect of bitcoin in the phiippines even it is not legalize.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

I think the main reason bitcoin caught the attention of many filipinos is that it is an earning opportunity in the internet. Filipinos love online income. We strive hard to make a decent income online. Because of the traffic jam and the needs to have extra income, we always look for something to earn and earning online is one of the most convenient. And because of this much attention, bitcoin’s popularity grows rapidlyamong Filipinos.

elbimbo012

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

More and more are getting attracted in bitcoin here in philippines because of its value in co-relation with dollars it really helps a lot of people whom their past time is browsing the internet by joining airdrop and other campaigns we filipino get enough cash by a short period of time and this is also a good investment for our childrens future

Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

Possible if the bitcoin will be finally legalized and regulate in the philippines ,the goverment will put tax that will hurt the bitcoin traders or holder through that they can boost their tax collection.
hyunee

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin arises and become an uproar in the Philippines. We all know that Filipinos are hardworking persons and they do really strives for what they know they will benefit from it. I'm also a Filipino. But we should all agree that bitcoin really helps us all.I have my own job and this became my sideline. I'm really happy that with this, it helps me through my financial aspect as well as to help my mom and dad.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

Yes, here in Philippines, most of Filipinos are aware and already knowledgeable about Bitcoin not that they can invest but also they can earn by working online too. Bitcoin is a very big help to us Filipinos as side line or even making it full time job. Also thanks to coin.ph wallet for making it more easier to claim payments and make it possible for us Filipinos to earn from Bitcoin.
Indeed Filipinos are hard working people.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:01:41 AM

Most probably it would augment in the improvement of the country's economical status since a lot of IT and computer related graduates earn a lot in bitcoin than in their current jobs hence, more income for Filipinos. Many of the Filipinos who are involved in bitcoin even have other jobs, but to earn extra without depending on the government, they focus their time in investing and doing jobs here in bitcointalk.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:47 AM

Yes Philippines is very active to bitcoin. Well in-fact I know plenty of Filipinos who are into bitcoin. It is not that because they just have knowledge to bitcoin, but it is because of the capability of bitcoin to let them gain money while learning. Filipinos are really hardworking especially when they gain money, I'm not saying that Filipinos are into money only but we really need money to improve due to low on technology advancement. Well bitcoin on the other hand improves Philippine's economical status, because it can let them earn money even if they don't leave their job and it also let them know what is happening in the modern technology world.
Bitcoin in the Philippines is slowly becoming popular and has become a side job for students and low weager employee, it helps Pilipinos to make money in a simple way that they can understand.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

in october 16, BSP or Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas told us that their objective is to balance the interest on crypto at the same time managing it's risks. i think they also support bitcoin when Melchor Plabasan said "It's like any other monetary instrument. There are risks but essentially, it can be managed. If you want something that is fast, near real-time and convenient then there’s the benefit of using (cryptocurrency),"

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/10/16/17/bitcoin-use-grows-in-philippines-regulators-flex-muscle

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

The Philippines is one of the most beautiful countries. Indeed this is one of the countries legalized bitcoins. In terms of people's lives there are still many poor people in the Skwater Area called home-made barongs. We can not distinguish it because we are really seeing the situation of people here. that this country is still poor and many young people can not afford to study the parents at school. So if they only know bitcoins and earn money they will probably have extra money to finance their needs.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:43:06 AM

Most of the users from signature campaigns are from Phillipines, and i dont have nothing agains them, but most of them only create accounts and they farm them in order to spam the signature campaigns to earn more money.
And i have seen this so many times, because i am active in the Meta Section on the forum, and all those who are on SMAS are from phillipines.

Yes, basically Speaking. Moderators know The Reality, That There are Filipino's That is So Very Greedy, in earning Bitcoin.
A good Thing About Filipino is That They are Really Striving To Get What They Want Which is Good.
But, Sometimes They Make Unusual Things Just To Get what They Want But Not In A Fair Way.

Talking About SMAS, I have seen it Too. Many Are From Philippines.

But, in Other Story, Bitcoin is Really Uprising into The Philippines. Which i know That is Supported by It's Government.

Well, Filipinos are really good that is why you can find them anywhere in the world as they love to get abroad to find employment. As far as the industry of BPO is concerned, the Philippines is now following India and there is a potential that Philippines can soon take over the industry if not for the fact that those in India are really good in making software and programs.

Filipinos are excellent communicators as they can talk in good English (sometimes much better than an average American), they can write in good English too (definitely miles ahead than the rest of Asia) and these people are known to be very hospitable which many outsourcing employers love.

Now, they are talking advantage of the opportunity offered by the internet and cryptocurrency. With a government that is very supportive of their endeavors, soon we might be seeing new crypto-related programs coming from the Philippines.

Bitcoin is alive and well in the Philippines and hopefully in the rest of the countries comprising the ASEAN grouping.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Yes, there are more people getting to know bitcoin and joining bitcoin too. Whenever they get knowledge about it, they become interested and start to join to earn their own bitcoin. Filipinos are hard working people, specially when it comes to their needs. They eagerly work for to earn for a purpose, most of it is for the family.

Eric Nelson

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:17:11 AM

Most of the users from signature campaigns are from Phillipines, and i dont have nothing agains them, but most of them only create accounts and they farm them in order to spam the signature campaigns to earn more money.
And i have seen this so many times, because i am active in the Meta Section on the forum, and all those who are on SMAS are from phillipines.

Yes, basically Speaking. Moderators know The Reality, That There are Filipino's That is So Very Greedy, in earning Bitcoin.
A good Thing About Filipino is That They are Really Striving To Get What They Want Which is Good.
But, Sometimes They Make Unusual Things Just To Get what They Want But Not In A Fair Way.

Talking About SMAS, I have seen it Too. Many Are From Philippines.

But, in Other Story, Bitcoin is Really Uprising into The Philippines. Which i know That is Supported by It's Government.

It is indeed that the number of the Filipino Bitcoiners are increasing from day to day compare to other nationality. Not totally supported by the Government instead it was accepted in a way but they're not promoting it (As I can see). I just recently look at the meta section, and yes mostly are Filipinos. Well, like what @yojo said Filipinos are resourceful and they thrive to get what they think is good for them w/o I guess knowing what consequences they may face.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:45 AM

I joined this forum for more than a year. And this forum is indeed a blessing for me and to other filipinos. I learned a lot about crypto by reading comments and asking questions. Thats why I am so thankful to very helpful people in the community.

Yes it is. I have heard it from others too. Filipinos are now very digitalize and its just an evident that we are not far from any other nationalities. We are not afraid to take risks and bitcoin helps many people. Philippines is a democratic country. Each and everyone have its rights to do things like bitcoin. It really helps a lot to earn more. Others may risk to work abroad. With this bitcoin, soon it may lessen the number of Filipinos going abroad and may decide to work from home to have more time with their families. Bitcoin in the Philippines is uproaring. More users to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: