Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the Philippines uproar  (Read 1978 times)
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?
Yes Philippines is very active to bitcoin. Well in-fact I know plenty of Filipinos who are into bitcoin. It is not that because they just have knowledge to bitcoin, but it is because of the capability of bitcoin to let them gain money while learning. Filipinos are really hardworking especially when they gain money, I'm not saying that Filipinos are into money only but we really need money to improve due to low on technology advancement. Well bitcoin on the other hand improves Philippine's economical status, because it can let them earn money even if they don't leave their job and it also let them know what is happening in the modern technology world.
This is a great example of a padded post that 1)Says nothing substantial, and 2) Is a sentiment
that's been expressed a thousand times already in this forum.  It gets tiring. 

The Philippines is responsible for a good percentage of the garbage posts here, I'm sure of it.  It's great
that they're so into bitcoin and feel they can earn money by basically doing nothing, but it lowers the
quality of bitcointalk drastically.  I'd be totally fine if one day Filipinos had their own forum on which
to earn money.  I've no prejudice against that particular country, just a strong conviction that this
should be an English language forum, and one should have a modicum of proficiency in the language.
They simply don't have this.

And this/ you is a great example of a racist people, if don't like filipino's who are into Bitcoin why wasting time replying on this shitpost.. I've been just thinking how sad life you have.. Undecided
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

I do think that bitcoin can affect Philippines economy in many ways. One is the lessening of poor people here in the philippines next is the ability of one person to be successful with the use of technology and bitcoin. It will boom up the economy like other countries.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

Here in the Philippines, the growth in the knowledge about bitcoin is drastically exponential. Could bitcoin possibly influence the improvement and advancement of the Philippine's economical status? In what aspects?

For me yes, bitcoins can help us im a lot of ways, I am a filipino so yes I can say that it can help our economy grow in the way that bitcoins can lessen the numbers of the unemployed people. Because even if they so not have any work, they do bitcoins and they gained in it so thats a good thing. And we all know that if the number of the poverty are lessen the economy will grow. And also the fact that banks here are highly accepting bitcoins in exchange to a real cash and that bank will also grow if the bitcoins grow so it is a both win win to us bitcoins to filipino people and for the Philippine bank.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:12:17 AM

It'll definitely help the ones who have internet connections but without a job. They could start an investment and play the ptices at home with different trading sites. It could even young professionals and students to start saving up money for their own college fund. It will definitely help their parents in some way. It'll also promote good economic investments at very young ages of about 18 onwards.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

It's just exploding with awareness and adoption of Bitcoin, I know a few Filipino Americans and they always talk about visiting the Philippines and helping their families back home so there is a strong connection between our countries.
Yes you are right Filipino are very hard worker people and majority of Filipino are abroad and going to help their families in home town by sending money so bitcoin is also very use full for them and I also know a lot of Filipino who are using bitcoin because they know they can earn a lot of profit from bitcoin and they are also going to tech everyone in their country to learn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: