Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you learn from your gambling mistakes?  (Read 4659 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

It's true, but when addiction we can not think that it was all a mistake. When addiction we just thinking about how to win, even though the result is always lost. There is no way other than to quit gambling. because if we can control ourselves, it's all the same. We will continue to play despite losing continues.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

Are you doing this kind of gambling mistake?

I doubt if gamblers learn from their mistakes. Usually, when we gamble, we are aware that we are being greedy and what we are doing is not good. However, it's really hard to stop when you start playing even if you're losing. So, I really think that gambling will just leave your wallet empty.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:18:08 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:29:08 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

I was thinking of borrowing money to gamble and then return the person back once I have grew the money but a wise friend of mine advised to not borrow money for gambling and thank god I followed it, otherwise I would have gone in debt. So having caring friends does help a lot. And also in start I used to chase the losses, I used to think that I can earn back whatever I lost if I get big and in that process I lost my bankroll many a times, but this have changed now.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:49:43 PM

Yes i learned a lot i made profit when i gambled first time but because i didn't stop and i lost everything and even got addicted to it for some time but afterwards i calculated how much i lost and finally got free  getting addicted to it
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

Although its not my style to gamble all around even I'm already on a losing streak, but i have met so many people who can keep up even on that streak, and as what i can say, they are the ones who are really addicted to gamble.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

I keep repeating the mistake I mad on gambling, always greedy.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

I was thinking of borrowing money to gamble and then return the person back once I have grew the money but a wise friend of mine advised to not borrow money for gambling and thank god I followed it, otherwise I would have gone in debt.

Very few people will follow to these kinds of good advice because most of the addicted gamblers will think that they got some new method to recover their money so they will keep trying gambling. Gambling is only for enjoyment for that we shouldn't borrow money to enjoy. If you got some extra money then you spend that to get these excitements.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

This is not mistake, this is usually sign of gambling addiction because those people need money desperately for gambling. They will never learn unless someone point to them that they have problem and force them to take serious help. Some people are forgetting how much money they actually can gamble away and they will cross the line.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

I have made a lot of mistakes in gambling that i even forgot what i did or how bad i acted , because sometimes you can't resist the temptation of same slips or games and go on it with high hopes but unfortunately you get unlucky and loose .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

Yes and no. What kind of gambling mistakes are you talking? Decision making, mathematical, strategy wise etc.?

It is clearly stated by OP about the mistake, isn't it? Which is keep playing even though you know that you cant win on gambling or even you have lost much money. So it is about decision making in your category Smiley
yeah, already indicated maybe he just want to make it further, but he can also just tell us what he thinks on the topic. Anyways, I'd also learned with gambling mistakes, I know now how to limit myself especially when I know that my budget is not enough for this game. Because before, I don't care even if I lost all of my money.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

This is not mistake, this is usually sign of gambling addiction because those people need money desperately for gambling. They will never learn unless someone point to them that they have problem and force them to take serious help. Some people are forgetting how much money they actually can gamble away and they will cross the line.

Well addiction is a mistake and anyone who finds himself there shouldn't have gotten there in the first place if he put the right measures in place before embarking on that careless journey. I used to make mistakes too by just playing games as and when i feel or when i have enough money but i suddenly realized one day that my games had no plan and i had to re-strategize and pay for bet predictions and then came out with a strategic financial plan with which i executed those bets with a fixed bankroll and the rest they say is history.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

Of course not, gambling is just a pleasure when no one can entertain me.
I'm not too focused on gambling, I know gambling does not make me rich but if you have to borrow money to gamble, this is a very silly behavior.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

Well addiction is a mistake and anyone who finds himself there shouldn't have gotten there in the first place if he put the right measures in place before embarking on that careless journey. I used to make mistakes too by just playing games as and when i feel or when i have enough money but i suddenly realized one day that my games had no plan and i had to re-strategize and pay for bet predictions and then came out with a strategic financial plan with which i executed those bets with a fixed bankroll and the rest they say is history.

If you say that addiction is a mistake then I think what is the source of that addiction is a mistake too, because it is the one that let's you in that state of addiction, I am explaining that not only gambling has an addiction, playing games, smoking, alcoholism, and even the little things that you are doing, I really think the mistake one with these things are presumably if those things have not done in moderately that's when it becomes addicting well I think it is up to someone if he's gonna give in to that addiction.   
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:30:34 AM

Before, I borrowed some amount to gamble because I believe that I already found a strategy to profit more and get back my losses and then bet high amounts so that I can get bigger profits. Knowing that I am already emotional because cannot afford to lose the money, I did lose it fast because I am betting higher and after that I realize that I have debt and nothing left to my savings so I can't afford to gamble anymore. I did realize my mistake so I shifted to trading and concentrate on studying it. I am gambling now only with small amount for fun and a win would be a bonus.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:48:35 AM

I have made a lot of mistakes in gambling that i even forgot what i did or how bad i acted , because sometimes you can't resist the temptation of same slips or games and go on it with high hopes but unfortunately you get unlucky and loose .

Well sometimes we have to be thankful for those mistakes thatvwe commit because that is how we'll learn so that next time, we'll be better decision makers and would be more in control. It even takes some of us several tries, but definitely we do learn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:03 AM

Yes I did the hard way in my gambling mistakes specially when it comes to being greedy I've come to realize that if I keep greed controlling me then I will never win in gambling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

Yes I did the hard way in my gambling mistakes specially when it comes to being greedy I've come to realize that if I keep greed controlling me then I will never win in gambling.

Gambling will not give you money instead it is for to get only entertainment but if you gamble to earn money then you will lose all your money in this addiction.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

If they become addicted , they will do anything for fulfill their gambling need so IMO, family support become their first aid in order to recover gambling addiction
Religion also play a main role in order to maintain people's wisdom and mental against gambling so it's ok if they gambling as long as they can maintain theirself and never do any pas mistake

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:53:08 AM

Of course yes, we always learn from our mistakes not only in gambling but in our whole life, at first we all know that we do good in gambling but after the lose we will do the analysis why we lose and that learning will used on the next game in gambling we want to adjust it or we need to stop playing in gambling because we feel hurt every time we lose our money even it is small amount of money but still it is money that came from our hard work and goes to nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

You got a very valid point and it seems either you're in these situations or you know someone who's been there, we'll when I initially started I knew I should take it slowly, but then I didn't, I kept playing big and big and almost landed myself in trouble, though I never borrowed from people, what I learnt is that you're supposed to stay and fight the urge, you can't delete this kind of urges, all you need to be really strong, and you need good friends and family to support you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: