Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you learn from your gambling mistakes?  (Read 4671 times)
Shaibana

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

Yeah i do because if you're not learning from your gambling mistakes, you gonna get that mistakes again again and again over the time. So better to stop for a while and learn how to fix that first.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

Some of those gamblers addicted on gambling so that they dont care if they will loose their money.They cannot learn from their mistakes instead they would still gamble and get addicted on it they cannot control their selfs from playing.

They are already addicted, what more can we say to them?

Actually there are gamblers who are responsible enough, they do not gamble if they don't have money or if they do, they are setting a limit so they won't reach the point where they have to pull everything in their closet for them to atleast have money to bet.

Those gamblers who never learn are gamblers who bet with almost everything I think are fools. They always have the thought " for the sake of gambling", "This is my passion". Not thinking that they are not doing well in it.

curv1991

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

The worst thing in Bitcoin is people are keep struggling in their mistake in many times . So their balance is absolutely clear after that mistake . So if you want to turn your gambling into a profitable activity , learn from your mistake first.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

Are you doing this kind of gambling mistake?
Yes I do experience that mistake, even though I know that I don't have chance to win in gambling I still continue but I never used to borrow money to others just to gamble. Because of that mistake I made up my mind that I'll never rely on gambling again and now I using this forum to gain profit through campaigns.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Some of those gamblers addicted on gambling so that they dont care if they will loose their money.They cannot learn from their mistakes instead they would still gamble and get addicted on it they cannot control their selfs from playing.

They are already addicted, what more can we say to them?

Actually there are gamblers who are responsible enough, they do not gamble if they don't have money or if they do, they are setting a limit so they won't reach the point where they have to pull everything in their closet for them to atleast have money to bet.

Those gamblers who never learn are gamblers who bet with almost everything I think are fools. They always have the thought " for the sake of gambling", "This is my passion". Not thinking that they are not doing well in it.
Yes but i think in very beginning all people get some lesson  from their mistakes and after some lost  they learn a lesson and then play gambling in a limit. They always try to set a limit for their gambling and they play it up to tat limit never try to exceed that limit. But still there are people who even after losing money in gambling they do not lean lesson and still continue gambling crossing their limit which cause them big lost and turn them in financial crises.  
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

Many gamblers know that they can't win money from gambling but they keep on gamble again and again but not with a small amount. Some people even borrow money from others to gamble. That means they never learn from their past gambling mistakes.

TO be successful in gambling it is very important to know and understand on whether gambling is for fun or you are using it to profit. The problem with a lot of people nowadays is that they view gambling as a ticket to get rich not anticipating the odds and chances
I don’t know on which basis you said that to be successful in gambling, one should realize whether it’s for fun seeking or for money making purpose.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, one should become successful in gambling just on his luck bases because gambling totally is a matter of luck and experience can be useful sometimes in gambling like at certain points you can easily tackle your mistakes that you have done before.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

The worst thing in Bitcoin is people are keep struggling in their mistake in many times . So their balance is absolutely clear after that mistake . So if you want to turn your gambling into a profitable activity , learn from your mistake first.

It's not really bitcoin itself but we are the ones who are committing the same mistakes and we can't the fact that it's happening to everyone. I've learned a lot from my mistakes and I'll keep on dealing with it while I can and will never learning but if possible to reduce mistakes, then I will.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

TO be successful in gambling it is very important to know and understand on whether gambling is for fun or you are using it to profit. The problem with a lot of people nowadays is that they view gambling as a ticket to get rich not anticipating the odds and chances
I don’t know on which basis you said that to be successful in gambling, one should realize whether it’s for fun seeking or for money making purpose.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, one should become successful in gambling just on his luck bases because gambling totally is a matter of luck and experience can be useful sometimes in gambling like at certain points you can easily tackle your mistakes that you have done before.
When you are already knowledgeable into things you would possibly able to avoid it on next encounters its really up to you if you do tend to change it up or just let it on and proceed.Usually mistakes do happen if we do let our emotions and greed do control us when we do play gambling which would normally result in loss of more money and later on we would end up on regretting on what we have done.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

It's not really bitcoin itself but we are the ones who are committing the same mistakes and we can't the fact that it's happening to everyone. I've learned a lot from my mistakes and I'll keep on dealing with it while I can and will never learning but if possible to reduce mistakes, then I will.

Sure, it's wise to learn from your mistakes but some gamblers are not concious of the fact that they need to reflect on their previous games to learn from it and that has been their reason why they landed in addiction because they refused to learn when it mattered most.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:16:29 PM

People seems to always repeat their mistakes all their time and we never learn from their mistakes at all in their life and they are always repeating the same mistakes all the time, they think they have z a new strategy to bypass that mistake but it doesn't even work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

Gambling is fun but it can be disastrous for us, because bitcoin will become an addict who will keep trying to have the capital to gamble and will try despite having to borrow capital to keep gambling and things like that often happen to the gamblers who are already addicted , must be able to control ourselves and emotions so as not to harm ourselves and wait for the right time because suatai when luck will side with us.
Kane13

Activity: 63

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

I'm trying to control your spending,but if I make a mistake,then I have a special notebook where I write everything down.And next time,before any game,I re-read and such mistakes are not repeated.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

If people indeed learned from their gambling mistakes, I doubt that they would be gambling in the first place, gambling in itself will make you lose some if not all of your money but those who have lost their entire livelihood are still gambling because they believe they are going to win soon.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

Yeah i do because if you're not learning from your gambling mistakes, you gonna get that mistakes again again and again over the time. So better to stop for a while and learn how to fix that first.

Yeah, it is like you are on a loop where you are just losing your money over and over again and it is infinite unless you are going to cut that loop. Losing a big amount of money in gambling is enough reason for you to quit gambling or could be your lesson that gambling is not that worthy to do because our money is at high risk.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

Yeah, it is like you are on a loop where you are just losing your money over and over again and it is infinite unless you are going to cut that loop. Losing a big amount of money in gambling is enough reason for you to quit gambling or could be your lesson that gambling is not that worthy to do because our money is at high risk.

Yes we often learn from the mistakes  we make in gambling especially if we loose a great amount of money, if you find your chances in gambling as a loop of defeats that are repeatedly occurring then i'd say please call it quits and  devote your time  for some thing else because it's just not for you to gamble.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:21:21 PM

People seems to always repeat their mistakes all their time and we never learn from their mistakes at all in their life and they are always repeating the same mistakes all the time, they think they have z a new strategy to bypass that mistake but it doesn't even work.
because gambling are so addictive then yes people tend to repeat the mistakes over and over again.

i won't surprised , really. even when you learned something , you will get back to do the same mistake in the future like having a crazy time to chase your losses , that is the case that i have experienced and i do believe a lot of people do the same thing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

No, I'm not addicted in gambling but I play lot of time. It is because my money has a limit and I am not greedy to bet it just for entertainment. I know that gambling is not profitable and to avoid mistakes in the end I limit myself by giving 2hrs maximum and small amount in playing to avoid addicting. If this will lose it is ok, just for fun.

Gambling is truly addicted and we can't avoid to back becausw they want to come back our lose money and win more money, but we need to realize that gambling is not helpful or not good source of income, it will bring into hell.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

Quitting to a thing is just a psychological response of our body. If we think that we can't quit then we can't however if we think that we can quit for good then things will follow. Yeah it's hard to quit into something that we used to but if we're desperate to change, little by little we can do it. What must we think can attract what's meant to happen.
Once you get addicted to something and that is like gambling, it is really hard to quit this game. Gambling gives you false hopes about making big money and this activates your greed for money. This is the major reason why you become a gambling addict so easily. Indeed, you can change your this habit but it demands real will power just like iron will power, otherwise you would not be able to curb this habit.

Probably every gambler tries to learn how to quit gambling and unfortunately most of them are failing to learn that skill. This must be one the major reason why gambling industry is rapidly growing all the times.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:01:21 PM

Once you get addicted to something and that is like gambling, it is really hard to quit this game. Gambling gives you false hopes about making big money and this activates your greed for money. This is the major reason why you become a gambling addict so easily. Indeed, you can change your this habit but it demands real will power just like iron will power, otherwise you would not be able to curb this habit.

Probably every gambler tries to learn how to quit gambling and unfortunately most of them are failing to learn that skill. This must be one the major reason why gambling industry is rapidly growing all the times.

Everyone tried to quit but most people will fail . The problem is with ourselves because if we really want to quit then we need to stick to the plan that we consider will help us to quit. Some people dont stick to this plan and they keep on playing that is why they cant quit, if they stick to it then they will be able to atleast play lesser by now
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

Everyone tried to quit but most people will fail . The problem is with ourselves because if we really want to quit then we need to stick to the plan that we consider will help us to quit. Some people dont stick to this plan and they keep on playing that is why they cant quit, if they stick to it then they will be able to atleast play lesser by now
You cannot stick to plan if you cannot control yourself, it's actually easy to think what is right but the problem is the execution of our plan.
We can never be too careless in gambling as it could easily ruined our life and take everything we have including our family, we know money is very important and it can help us to go with our lives but with big problem in money, it could turn good into bad relationships within the family.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: