Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:45:59 PM

In the trading world of assets like as bitcoin, panic sell is a common thing. But you don't have to worry, because if the current price bitcoin is down.
You just need to be patient and wait for the price to rise or return to the starting price.

I would like to know the opinion, what influenced today to drop the price of Bitcoin? In my opinion, very many factors affect pricing. First of all, if you create a panic in the market, then the lack of demand will reduce the price. But I thought that because of the active price growth last month, demand should only increase, but it turned out quite the opposite.
We are already expecting a little correction in current situation. As the price was almost touching 20000$ which is really a very huge achievement and at that level there is a little psychological barrier can also be involve, therefore i think that the price will very soon recover its previous position after taking a little correction. I do not think that there can be any reason for panic selling as the market is running very smoothly and there is no such bad news about bitcoin or any other crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

Yes, don’t panic selling because of the reason bitcoin price is getting very low. If you are panic selling to make sure that your money or investment will not lose, I’m sure at the end of the year you will be a pity because you sell all your bitcoin at the lowest price and don’t just hold you bitcoin. Just keep your bitcoin and chill, I’m sure that bitcoin price will be back in the range of 18,000$. But if you want to sell your bitcoin, it's up to you and good luck.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

bitcoin is now very strong and stable at this market situation. don't do panic sell.  today or tomorrow bitcoin price increase so just buy and hold.

It's a good now although we did went through a big correction now but it looks stable and has a good support at $13,000. Sorry for those people that has weak hearts and can't take to see bitcoin's fall that quick, I guess it's ready to pump again now so just ride this increase.

Support levels also broken. Bitcoin is now almost $12K. However, its not only bitcoin but the whole crypto is suffering today. Its been the saddest day so far as more than $60B wipe out on bitcoins alone. I don't really don't understand what's the reason for all of what's happening.

But I didn't dump my coins. I still believed that we can still recover by the incident. I'm thinking that people are just cashing it out for the holiday seasons. There's no manipulation, there is panic selling. I hope we can see a clear day tomorrow.

It has been broken but it recovered immediately. Price of bitcoin is up again at $15k so that's a good one to consider. Everyone did suffered for a while and for those that wasn't shaken, congratulations for surviving the test trial of who are those really worth to receive the reward of bitcoin when it pumped $20k+.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

True that dumping when Prices go down for Bitcoin make it even worse. And in turn is good for the intial dumpers as they make profit when hey buy it back. They are the whales of bitcoin.
The other side of the coin. Th FUD and news of BTC Vs BCH or about the market corrections or of a imminent bubble burst is so huge that when such a downturn happens, most people who have put their hard earned money (obviously with a risk) into it will get panicked.. that's very natural to happen.

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Stop panic selling, do panic buying since its our opportunity to buy bitcoin while the value is low.
Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Stop panic selling, do panic buying since its our opportunity to buy bitcoin while the value is low.
For panic buying you need some $ left for that (or borrow from your neighbours if they are willing to) Grin
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

Some crypto-currency experts and financiers really believe that bitcoin cache has a future. They conduct the propaganda of altcoyins and advise them to others. Maybe this campaign and increased the rate of bitcoin cache.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

This guy is right, good times for buying
KafkaFR

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

Stop panic selling normally good , But most off all persons can not resist pressure..
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:34 PM

Noobs/New comers are in panic sellering. they dont deserve to hold bitcoin.. old investors/traders are holding on it until such time. Buy and hold at this moment we will see a good profitable in the future
laarni166

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

I myself are afraid of btc going low  again especially that i bought it on a high price. Hope the price become stable.
Zertoshi

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:46:15 PM

Noobs/New comers are in panic sellering. they dont deserve to hold bitcoin.. old investors/traders are holding on it until such time. Buy and hold at this moment we will see a good profitable in the future

Panic selling is not necessarily by noobs.

An old BTC holder may be tempted to cash out his BTC's, it looks like an unique opportunity given the size and buzz of the crypto boom. Someone with a small wallet (2012 standard) of 1000 BTC which cost say $1000 by then would be more than tempted to cash out for $14 million now... Just needs to find 1000 noobs ready to throw him $14,000 each. Apparently there are legions of them Grin

Reversely, a noob may tend to wait too much before taking a loss (known psychological bias).
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

Let them do that it is their option and just be glad that you are getting chance to buy at lower price and increase your profits, yet, you can not do anything with panic selling

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:11:33 PM

I do not panic and keep my bitcoin. I think this is a tough time for a bitcoin hike. But I will be patient to not sell it now and will wait any longer.

Good for you! Before I was one of those people who are panicking when this is coming. I can't accept the fact that the price is falling down that quick but this is me before but now I learned from that thing and I just held all my bitcoins and did nothing wrong as for this major fall down of all crypto's.
I think panic is a natural thing from bitcoin investors. because of the fear of future losses when the price situation in the market does not match their expectations. I think all users should start to realize that bitcoin prices are very volatile and whenever prices will go up and down very extreme. so when the bitcoin price goes down you do not have to get too freaked out. you just need to calm yourself that all the current market conditions are normal and you should think positively that the price will soon rise so you do not panic and not sell your bitcoin at low price
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:51 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:21:24 AM by yrreg ger

I can't avoid panicking, the price of bitcoin is almost $20k and now it down to $13k, that also need a money for the christmas. I can't avoid to panic especially in the time when I need money to be use in daily needs. I don't have save fiat money, when I converted my bitcoin to local currency it is enough/budgeted.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:32:42 PM

Most people will sell there bitcoins if they experience negative on their invest. They don't hesitate because they need to cut loss. They will panic if they see they are down by 50% but if they just have a strong hand then they just need to hold and let the price recover soon.
Joyalice

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

Now the market is Green Green Green. I happy to have hold my coins. Hold is a good strategy. Don't panic,invest to hold several years and trade to accumulate coins.
cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

Price of bitcoin will only grow when 100% of bitcoin will be mined, so now it's time to accumulate it to have real profit in future.
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:48:20 PM

I already experienced that any times that i'm now used to it, even if the price decreases a lot i will never panic. But i can actually understand why people are selling Bitcoins when the value its is low, it's a part of the humain brain. I have done that 3 times then i knew that no matter how much the price will decrease it will always go up at the end, so don't panic.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

It's not about selling or money, it's about anything: don't take decisions when you are in panic!
Try to calm down, regain lucidity, and only then make the move.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: