Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
Rafar8

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

To make forecasts of the market кpиптoвaлют - the most ungrateful occupation. And you should understand that no one will give you a specific date when the bitcoin turns around. You can rely only on yourself and on historical price data. And the history says that usually in March there is a sharp jump upwards of all кpиптoвaлют. There is also an opinion that the profit earned for the previous period does not guarantee the receipt of income in the future. This suggests that you need, first of all, to think with your head, and not look at the forecasts, read the forums and chat in chats and trollboxes with people who are not versed in cryptotrading. Theoretically, in February 2018, we can still observe fluctuations in the bitcoin rate in the range of 5,000 - 8,000 dollars, that is now the most successful time for those who for some reason did not manage to purchase crypto currency last year. And in the spring of this year, one can expect a jump in the bitcoin rate upwards. We must also understand that the crypto currency is not intended for scalping and intraday speculation. But it is ideal for long-term investment, and do not pay attention to possible corrections and panic for any reasons.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

I do not panic to sell immediately my coin because of decreasing price. Stable of Bitcoin price is up to us. The more we invest the higher of price, so we should keep investing so that the price of bitcoin will increase forever and more investor will be encourage to join us.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

A quotation who says dont ever feel miserabke what ever happens negative into the system of bitcoin. And just be calm when selling or buying which you could think properly what is the best way to do. When the bitcoin drop down you can buy that time and just wait and hold when the time of the vakue increase thats the time to sell.
Wildwest

Activity: 1703
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

I only selling my coins when the price is high not really panic when the price is fall. Because I feel bitcoin will be more expensive if still there in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

I only selling my coins when the price is high not really panic when the price is fall. Because I feel bitcoin will be more expensive if still there in the future.

Yes I am also holding my bitcoin and wait for it to goes up again.  I have a strong feeling that bitcoin price will bounced back.  No matter how hard it fall, it will always goes up.  We only did not know as to when but it will for sure.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I couldn't agree more. Panic sellinig is a very bad situation, enthusiasts will sell their coins in a lower value, Bitcoin value will go done further due to the massive selling. FUD will always be there, but you have to be more patient and put some trust in Bitcoin, it has proved it self already so just hang in there and chill.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I do not see the point of selling when prices fall, this has happened more than once, and bitcoin has returned to its former value and has gone up, I do not really believe in it and panic
TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

I will never do that because if i do panic selling i might loose a big amount of what i have in my digital wallet. So i wont allow that to happen. I will wait until it will recover and sell it after. I always read and listen of what others do here and i got an idea of what will i do and it helps me a lot.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

If the price of a Bitcoin went up suddenly  to such a higher level, then it was normal that it had to be balance.

But do not worry so much about that ... similarly the price will be higher.
Do not sell your Bitcoin in trouble.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

If the price of a Bitcoin went up suddenly  to such a higher level, then it was normal that it had to be balance.

But do not worry so much about that ... similarly the price will be higher.
Do not sell your Bitcoin in trouble.

Panic will only lead to loses, never panic if you invest and with good information you will not be able panic and sell.
Only weak hands will dump their bitcoin therefore don't follow them as definitely they will regret.
There are a lot of article or news to read that will make us strong in hold bitcoin, read all the time.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

yes, do not panic selling because it will exacerbate bitcoin prices and bitcoin prices will go down, better to hold and wait for prices to rise again.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

yes, do not panic selling because it will exacerbate bitcoin prices and bitcoin prices will go down, better to hold and wait for prices to rise again.
Yes I agree on that the panic selling has really a great effect on the dropping of bitcoin price it can really make bitcoin fall and we can also gall through a great loss if we do panic selling i think we must trust bitcoin today because from the past bitcoin is really unstable so then we don't have to be afraid on the huge dropping of the bitcoin price because it really happens before.

atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Keep calm and hold our coins. Time will come that the price of our coins will increase again. If we panic and sell our coins now, I'm sure that we will have regrets in the end because crashing of price is just normal in Cryptocurrency.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Yes,  actually its normal situation when the  price of  bitcoin is going down and going up...it depends  on the demand of the market and other bad circumstances and situations of bitcoin.  Like what happen in south korea and china they attempt to ban bitcoin.its because of there announcements the price of bitcoin is very affected.and many bitcoin holders panic selling thier bitcoin in a very low price.they loose thier patience without even think the good and positive side of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

You posted this a few months ago, and yet, this message remains true all the time in crypto market.
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Precisely, the cost will return to what it was inevitably. That is the manner by which I profit from other individuals.
I find that actually, exchanging less frequently would have given me a chance to procure more cash than I would've on the off chance that I was simply keeping my cash in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are exceptionally unstable yet they are on a solid uptrend.
dreambigbtc

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Indeed.panic sells won't do nothing for you..
You will end up buying high and selling low and end with a loss
Apart from shit coins you can always make gains by holding..
Holders always wins..
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Precisely, the cost will return to what it was inevitably. That is the manner by which I profit from other individuals.
I find that actually, exchanging less frequently would have given me a chance to procure more cash than I would've on the off chance that I was simply keeping my cash in the coin.
Bitcoin and alts are exceptionally unstable yet they are on a solid uptrend.
semutracing

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

No worries, btc price will always recover and go beyond

really bitcoin value is currently experiencing an increase compared to a month ago, in trading currency crypto for example bitcoin, patience is needed for you to get profit, my suggestion to buy bitcoin at this time and hold for next few months
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

We all know that every seconds, minutes and hour bitcoin change price to high from lower vice versa. maybe they spend money that they cannot afford to lose.
That is not good if you are investing in the crypto world because the value is very volatile here and that is its nature. so those who will keep patience and will hold bitcoin they will be lucky to have best profit ever in their whole life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: