Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!!  (Read 8878 times)
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

I think it is important to not panic if it falls deeper than what we have seen recently and remains low for longer. People investing in bitcoins have to be aware that it is a volatile investment, not to speak about other cryptos, so if you are going to panic when you see the price fall 50% you’d better stay away from it.

This general rule applies for the stock market, I think it was Buffet who said it, so it should be a higher percentage for bitcoin. That doesn’t mean that it is going to fall 50% frequently but 10% dips are normal and 50% ones should not be surprising.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

Well we can not do anything about it if they will dump it or not but it is great thing for the traders they are always waiting for bitcoin to dump so they can buy at its lowest price then they will just gonna wait for bitcoin to pump. Dumping are made by newbies haha.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:30 PM

Until now people should know that even if Bitcoin values go down they will again go up in a short period of time. I have still seen many people who start panicking and start selling their bitcoins as the prices go down. Even I don't panic sell during the prices are low I just wait till the prices go up again and only then I would use my Bitcoins fir buying something.
Not the people who do not trust the bitcoin, the users of the bitcoin are increasing more and more so it is the right time to hold your bitcoin and not to sell it at the low price because the value of the bitcoin will be high in the future and you will be very unhappy in the future for the low price selling of the bitcoin, more people will buy the bitcoin and more they will hold so it is the still growing and it is not good to sell your bitcoin at the growing point.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

You have a point in what you are saying but you can't force people not to sell their Bitcoins though and there is no rapid decrease regarding the price in the market cap. of Bitcoin so it seems that you are the one who really panics. If you just invested a big amount of your money in Bitcoin just keep calm and relax because there is no other way that Bitcoin will be going back to $1000 or even $3000 unless there is major issues against it that will arise.

Segwit2x is coming, the Bitcoin dominance is 51.6% among all of the cryptocurrencies because most of the holders of Altcoins tend to convert their coins for the upcoming airdrop of Bitcoin Hard Fork coins, so with this I don't see any reason for Bitcoin's fall down or any panic selling that will occur as of the moment.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Don't look at the price fall of bitcoin, it is just adjusted for a very low amount. And aren't you happy that the price of bitcoin is quite stable at $4,700 and is just fluctuating to $4,800. And at this moment we don't have to do anything as we only need to keep on holding because of the upcoming fork. You'll get free coin and you can sell it again after seeing it's value or you may wish to keep on holding it.

Absolutely correct!

I think there is a little bit more holding happening at the moment
and so the price is slowly climbing ahead of the fork

And now the price of bitcoin has climbed to another ATH!! This is for real mates, lads! $5,000 is real. This is fastest year for the increase of bitcoin's price, imagine that this year's beginning take note of the price. And now we are heading close to another speculations that are very impossible to many of us before which is $10,000 and now I have a hope that we have to keep on waiting on that moment. Don't rush things out there, focus and be patient.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

It went up because of the upcoming fork and down due to russian News  Roll Eyes
So true, no Need to panic; get yourself some cheap alts!
Sure, the upcoming fork is really making a whole lot of people to dump their alts so as to benefit from the upcoming fork. However, I still have the feelings the market was manipulated as the alts are gradually being pumped back and obviously those who panic sold their alts for losses must be biting their fingers now.

Also, I do not really see the Russian news having any effect on the price. It is presently still at $4800 and normally, for every bull run, there will always be a point where it relaxes a bit.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

It went up because of the upcoming fork and down due to russian News  Roll Eyes
Sure, the upcoming fork is really making a whole lot of people to dump their alts so as to benefit from the upcoming fork. However, I still have the feelings the market was manipulated as the alts are gradually being pumped back and obviously those who panic sold their alts for losses must be biting their fingers now.

Also, I do not really see the Russian news having any effect on the price. It is presently still at $4800 and normally, for every bull run, there will always be a point where it relaxes a bit.
$5k at this moment too much pump so we might expect dump after, nut still don't sell and grab always opportunities when there is. It's still increasing and promising too much amount now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

Hey everyone Smiley

Yeah that's right but you can't force the other to change their mind to panic selling,  because they only want is what they think,  I mean they didn't know totally what, when this bitcoin works.  And for me I'm holding my bitcoin what ever it takes,,  I believe in bitcoin so my future is depend on bitcoin.  I knew and I do believe that this bitcoin get me succeeded in the future.
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

Panic selling is what costs people their profits. Trade with rational thoughts and not emotions people! BOth panic selling and FOMOing during a peak are very bad for your stack long term.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

There will only be market when there is someone dumping and someone on the other side mopping it up by buying it. Buying and selling is what makes up the market in which without that there wont be any increase in price to begin with. More so the way bitcoin is, its a decentralised one where everyone is free to decide what he or she wants without force or command from anybody. If we all listen to your advice we will all be negating the founding principle surrounding bitcoin.

Anyone can sell when he /she is comfortable with the price level whether its $5000 or $2500 dollars. Dont just come and create a thread about how you would have waited, or your regrets about bitcoin, the biggest mistake in bitcoin etc.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

Guess we couldn't really make other people calm when their is a new's about it,
Even if it's just a hoax there are some people that would panic since their money is involve in it.
Proper awareness to every investor must be given to stop panic selling and on top of it panic selling gives loss to investor as well as to bitcoin and then the who community suffer just because of dozen of new investor, so one should manage his nerves and hold his coin till prices go up selling in dump is always leading to the loss everyone should avoid it.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

If every bitcoin holder will study the basic chart reading, they would not simply drop their coins easily. If you know how to read the fundamentals of charting you will know when you should sell your BTC or when to buy.

Hey everyone Smiley

Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

As a wise bitcoiner, I know what Bitcoin's potential is so I do not get swayed easily by this change of price. We will achieve another new highs and lows after this and the demand is surely surging up since it is getting more popular as the time goes by.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:40:33 PM

The actual price is good, but it will be higher in the future most likely. So if you plan to hold for long term you can earn good profit after some months/years. But there is some people look only for short term profit, so they sell rapidly with the first rising of the price.
I think long-term investments are not suitable for traders. It's just like the savings are likely to generate passive income. For a trader, the continuous movement of the market is the most important, so short-term and reasonable investments will be the goal.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

It went up because of the upcoming fork and down due to russian News  Roll Eyes

$5k at this moment too much pump so we might expect dump after, nut still don't sell and grab always opportunities when there is. It's still increasing and promising too much amount now.

As expected, yes. Just be careful in making decisions. Now is crucial that it is umping if you are about to buy. Let the price stabilizes and acquire as it pump hard now.Also this coming fork is adding this price rush.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

Until now people should know that even if Bitcoin values go down they will again go up in a short period of time. I have still seen many people who start panicking and start selling their bitcoins as the prices go down. Even I don't panic sell during the prices are low I just wait till the prices go up again and only then I would use my Bitcoins fir buying something.
Not the people who do not trust the bitcoin, the users of the bitcoin are increasing more and more so it is the right time to hold your bitcoin and not to sell it at the low price because the value of the bitcoin will be high in the future and you will be very unhappy in the future for the low price selling of the bitcoin, more people will buy the bitcoin and more they will hold so it is the still growing and it is not good to sell your bitcoin at the growing point.
i don't think so, in this year the price of bitcoin very best and time to spend bitcoin then buy in low price next years for invest in selling again 2021 bitcoin look increase high price again
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Yeah, indeed it's often on panic selling bitcoin it will be generate regret that price can still continue to moving higher. Confidence and patience on holding are urgently needed to prevent panic on selling, which can generate more profits for the next time. I think the current bitcoin price will not drop drastically in the price movement, that's will stabilize above $4000 I guess. Keep our spirit to doing the best till gain the more highest profit.
Those people who do panic selling out must think of bitcoin as a bubble which is going to enlarge with time but one day it will explode and the prices will dig down the earth surface. This shows their trust in bitcoin and honestly, if such a person has faced loss then more or less he deserved it.

It is like insulting bitcoin to doubt such a wonderful invention that saved people from financial crisis. Instead of being grateful, people start abandoning it.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Yes,when thay see value drop,most people going to sell and on that way do worst thing because of that the values of many currency cannot to rise,we must to buy much more to earning more higer profit.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

I am not really sure if it is a disadvantage or not, but as i am thinking, there are so many methods and strategies for you to earn bitcoin, rather than just holding it and waiting at the right moment. As stated here that there are people do take advantage about the situation, and pankc selling can never be a better decision for a trader or holder.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Guess we couldn't really make other people calm when their is a new's about it,
Even if it's just a hoax there are some people that would panic since their money is involve in it.
Proper awareness to every investor must be given to stop panic selling and on top of it panic selling gives loss to investor as well as to bitcoin and then the who community suffer just because of dozen of new investor, so one should manage his nerves and hold his coin till prices go up selling in dump is always leading to the loss everyone should avoid it.
I think in additional with proper awareness one must have good knowledge of trading and investment skill. It is also too much importance that one must have a decision power, because some time we even realize to sell or buy but we do not take the right decision in right time. Mostly  we have experienced that those people who are new in trading and having no experience start panic selling which also create uncertainty in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: