Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
szesch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

Just talked to my lawyer and credit cards aren't necessarily fiat based.
But a credit card based on cryptocurrencies is still illegal, at least in my country. Maybe those laws will be changed in the future, but currently it more looks like they getting even worse.
Don't know laws for other countries
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

Also missed airdrop

These are the keywords of your discontent with the topic  Grin Grin Grin
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

Another insult and a fake quote. Guys it's getting really ridiculous.
BTW: there is no competing project, just another cheap excuse. Still no questions answered. You think I damage this project? You doing this much more and you don't even realize.
If this project is not a scam, you ruined it for them.
But if it is not a scam, devs would answer my questions.
You have been warned, I'm out here.
FinCrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

BTW: there is no competing project, just another cheap excuse. Still no questions answered. You think I damage this project? You doing this much more and you don't even realize.

Is it just coincidence that same time you appear on this ANN in EtherDelta appear 6 x 10 000 ECASH buy order. I don't think so Cheesy
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:22:30 AM

People pumping this project for ETHC:
Battle1doom: hyping without arguments, insulting all critics
ANTIMANIA: fake quotes
FinCrypto: making false statements
kevingreen: pumping his projects only

Report those guys and ignore their posts. They are just hyping and maybe even get paid for this.

Again: everybody who says FUD to every kind of criticism, is just hyping this project. There is no competing project and rate falls all time. So main reasons for spreading FUD are not given.
I really wanted to invest at first, just had some questions.
Instead of answers, I only got spam, hype and insults.
Well it's just a board and obviously many people are very young and/or very naive. So I wrote to devs, but no reply so far. If they reply, I will post here.

Don't misunderstand me, I still hope this is a serious project, but according to the information I got here, it doesn't look that good.
Please ignore the guys mentioned above, but also ignore me. Do your own research. Check the laws and you will see that many things promised, aren't even possible.
Try to contact ethc devs, they won't answer critical questions. Also talk to other devs.
Bitgenius777

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

Fudders again.. Cheap excuse to get some coins for free. Bet you sold it low, now regret it, want back in at the price you sold it. But it will never go below 3000 honey.
GeneChe

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:24:33 AM

late for airdrop?

ROUND 4 the last
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

Report those guys and ignore their posts. They are just hyping and maybe even get paid for this.

Again: everybody who says FUD to every kind of criticism, is just hyping this project. There is no competing project and rate falls all time. So main reasons for spreading FUD are not given.
Well it's just a board and obviously many people are very young and/or very naive. So I wrote to devs, but no reply so far. If they reply, I will post here.

Don't misunderstand me, I still hope this is a serious project, but according to the information I got here, it doesn't look that good.
Please ignore the guys mentioned above, but also ignore me. Do your own research. Check the laws and you will see that many things promised, aren't even possible.
Try to contact ethc devs, they won't answer critical questions. Also talk to other devs.

Get a life, and stop wasting peoples time. Also please remove yourself from this topic, if you have nothing else to do than spread misinformation.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

Amazing project. Soon 10 million Marketcap. Fasten your seatbelts!
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Fudders again.. Cheap excuse to get some coins for free. Bet you sold it low, now regret it, want back in at the price you sold it. But it will never go below 3000 honey.
More fake news please. Current rate is around 700. Still dropping.
Never seen so many bullshit answers in 1 topic.
There is no reason for FUD here. Everybody talking about FUD is just hyping.

Edit: 650 can't write as fast as it drops
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

I'm getting worried about this project, The devs just yell FUD and don't evne make logical points, considering selling my ecash and not looking back.  Has all the signs of a pump and dump, hope I'm wrong though.
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Get a life, and stop wasting peoples time. Also please remove yourself from this topic, if you have nothing else to do than spread misinformation.

I didn't spread any information, I just asked normal questions. Don't know why this made people panic, so they even use insults and false accusations.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:33:11 AM

So true, that guy is some piece of work. Can you imagine that guy being married and having kids. That would look like a nasty horror movie  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Does he have kids? I hope not. Maybe someone should notify child protective service. Children need to be well fed by a caring dad, who just minds his own business and bring some money into the house. Instead he brawls about trivial concerns that no one should care about. Like fudding about a project that is just a start-up.  
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

Its on 12000 where I am at. 650 in your dreams.
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

So true, that guy is some piece of work. Can you imagine that guy being married and having kids. That would look like a nasty horror movie  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Probably some fat ugly loser that has nothing better to do than to be an online troll. LOL
 Grin
Another very primitive answer. I can't even be angry. All I feel is regret.
Btw: a few weeks ago my granddaughter was born, also want to insult her?

Do you guys really think your tactic pays off?
Do you think people are that dumb?
All people hyping this project only have insult and false accusations as arguments. Do you think people don't realize this?
You guys damaged this project that much with your primitive comments. Nobody criticizing this project could ever do it better.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

I'm getting worried about this project, The devs just yell FUD and don't evne make logical points, considering selling my ecash and not looking back.  Has all the signs of a pump and dump, hope I'm wrong though.

Pump.. Who is pumping? On etherdelta wasn't a pump. It was a spiral going up, like it did for days, and all of sudden it broke threshold and went parabolic.. Then a correction takes place. That is normal..

Dunno how long you in the market... But not all paraboles are pump... Just speculation of the price.. Sometimes all of sudden lots of people want to get in.
FinCrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

I am just guy who take part of the airdrop and ofc I want that market cap go up because that way I get more money and everyone in crypto is here for money, right? What was my false statements? Everyone can go EtherDelta and see those 10 000 Ecash orders that go through.
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

Its on 12000 where I am at. 650 in your dreams.

Maybe next time post fake news which aren't that easy to debunk:
 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#charts
ArminH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:42:18 AM

I am just guy who take part of the airdrop and ofc I want that market cap go up because that way I get more money and everyone in crypto is here for money, right? What was my false statements? Everyone can go EtherDelta and see those 10 000 Ecash orders that go through.

I'm sorry. I checked your comments again and you didn't. Please excuse. Unfortunately I can't delete your name anymore.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Probably some fat ugly loser that has nothing better to do than to be an online troll. LOL
 Grin
Another very primitive answer. I can't even be angry. All I feel is regret.
Btw: a few weeks ago my granddaughter was born, also want to insult her?

Do you guys really think your tactic pays off?
Do you think people are that dumb?
All people hyping this project only have insult and false accusations as arguments. Do you think people don't realize this?
You guys damaged this project that much with your primitive comments. Nobody criticizing this project could ever do it better.

Dude there are different opportunities on the market some start very woggly, some start with better preparation..

I think this coin is not for you. Maybe you should go invest in a coin who had a long track record. Start ups is not your thing...

See ya on a top 100 coin topic then. BB

Also Economics is not a science or philosophy... Please go dissect complex subjects somewhere else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: