Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
ninjagod (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:57:45 PM

A FUD attack started yesterday, clearly a lot of guys are starting to take this project very seriously as they should. This triggers two things; 1. Competing projects want's this gone, and 2 people want's to buy at a lower price.

Some guy started the FUD attack some 28 hours ago, he kept going at it with multiple accounts spreading lies and trying to manipulate the truth using classic fearmongering, so this was clearly important to him.

You figure it out. This is what FUDDERS do and how they operate.

Can i please have the telegram invite so i can stay up with the actual info? appreciate it, thank you.

Its on the front page (top comment)  Smiley
cryptoXeon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

Thank you Dev! I just received the first airdrop and Waiting for the 2nd airdrop.

I love EthereumCash! Good luck to all of us.

Don't take me wrong but I think ppl are eligible for only 1 round, If you were part of Round-1 don't keep the high hopes...
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:17:02 AM by A62662

I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that soon ordinary people will start to use cryptocurrency in their day to day lives. I have a dream that soon they can utilize ECASH in shops, in restaurants, on vacation, in the cinema and everywhere else.

I have a dream that in the long run ECASH will overtake BTC as the most commonly used cryptocurrency.

I think ECASH is much more selfexplaining to men and women, young and old alike than BTC will ever be. Imagine your whole family paying with crypto, they would be much more likely to understand what ECASH mean (they would understand it as electronic cash, and most would probably not know what BTC is) and that goes for a lot of other people too.

The ECASH revolution is about to begin, you too can be a part of it's bright future. Get some today and be a winner. Be one of us!

Coming soon to even more exchanges near you  Smiley

You may get it here;
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH
Gpes

Activity: 216

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:07:14 AM

Got the airdrop, thanks @ninjagod
ronaldo-r9

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

The release of the price on the moon haha Cheesy
zenotrade

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:21:47 AM

All of the FUDERS here are newbie acct probably 1 guy who missed the cheap price...

Look in the mirror before you throw dirt!

You're also a 'newbie' account.

People have legitimate concerns when investing with their HARD EARNED money.

Maybe you got an airdrop or just shilling, but please spare me the cliche bullshit about FUDDERS.

It is very understandable that people would spread FUD about this coin. It is still very early in its development and I have not released a white paper yet, not released the smart contract code, and the website is still very simple. I don't blame you for being skeptical. But I can assure you that the project is making headlong progress. A white paper and further details will be released later this week for those who are concerned and, in order to make the project more solid. Please see the top comment for the latest updates.

Please keep in mind that REAL people invest their hard earned REAL money into an idea. This isn't against you personally.

BUT for the last few months, people have been flooding to the crypto scene and leaving, when they get scammed. ETHD, eBTC, exxx etc. Too many people (newbies) invested into something that is worth fuckall now. Too many have lost and left, never to come back again.
My main concern is, that, the types of scams that have happened before or yet to happen in the future is putting people off of this wonderful idea of decentralised currencies in jeopardy so few ass-holes can get rich quick.
It defeats the whole purpose and prevents wide spread use.
I personally want the cryptos to replace FIAT, but when the scams happen frequently, i'm worried that it will never replace FIAT, and most likely we will end up using centralised BS again controlled by few.

Thats my few cents.

I hope this makes it clear and i hope that you're a man/woman of your word and

Totaly agree with this, i enter to crypto 2 mounth ago and all this time was in -30% because bitcoin was in bear market at that time didnt have a clue what was that meaning and after that get burned for 3k$ on eBTC so i have really bad experience with crypto. Thatvis my story i lose 70% of my bag because of scammers!
mv_USA_devnull

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

1. I will release an update with the smart contract later.

2. Equis doesn't use a smart contract - It uses an API/JSON of the blockchain to determine valid deposits and withdrawals so the smart contract is completely valid if it's the same.

3. If this was a scam I would have dumped my tokens and made over $100,000.  I have not dumped anything and am still distributing the tokens.

4. eBitcoincash is not a scam. It is currently postponed because a huge amount of applicants signed up with multiple addresses.

I am tired of people calling this a scam. I was up for 3 days straight trying to get this project off the ground and went to a hospital with an IV because I had passed out from working instead of eating. Please join the telegram group if you have any issues. The devs are much more active in there and will answer all of your questions.

If it's not a scam then upload the smart contract sourcecode NOW. This takes less than a minute.

Or at least explain how it comes that those three projects share the same contract code without its sourcecode being published anywhere publicly? Are those three project related to the same creators (you) or not? Where did you/they get the sourcecode from?
ninjagod (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:24:52 AM

2. Equis doesn't use a smart contract - It uses an API/JSON of the blockchain to determine valid deposits and withdrawals so the smart contract is completely valid if it's the same.

3. If this was a scam I would have dumped my tokens and made over $100,000.  I have not dumped anything and am still distributing the tokens.

4. eBitcoincash is not a scam. It is currently postponed because a huge amount of applicants signed up with multiple addresses.

I am tired of people calling this a scam. I was up for 3 days straight trying to get this project off the ground and went to a hospital with an IV because I had passed out from working instead of eating. Please join the telegram group if you have any issues. The devs are much more active in there and will answer all of your questions.

If it's not a scam then upload the smart contract sourcecode NOW. This takes less than a minute.

Or at least explain how it comes that those three projects share the same contract code without its sourcecode being published anywhere publicly? Are those three project related to the same creators (you) or not? Where did you/they get the sourcecode from?

Ok. Give me 10 minutes and the source code will be up.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:27:48 AM

Real interesting to see all these newb accounts flood the thread with claims they have 1000's of $$$, these are just shills for the fudders, they're kind of funny though  Grin Grin Wink
Battle1doom

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:29:28 AM

Ok. Give me 10 minutes and the source code will be up.

Awesome, keep up the great work  Smiley
Battle1doom

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that soon ordinary people will start to use cryptocurrency in their day to day lives. I have a dream that soon they can utilize ECASH in shops, in restaurants, on vacation, in the cinema and everywhere else.

I have a dream that in the long run ECASH will overtake BTC as the most commonly used cryptocurrency.

I think ECASH is much more selfexplaining to men and women, young and old alike than BTC will ever be. Imagine your whole family paying with crypto, they would be much more likely to understand what ECASH mean (they would understand it as electronic cash, and most would probably not know what BTC is) and that goes for a lot of other people too.

The ECASH revolution is about to begin, you too can be a part of it's bright future. Get some today and be a winner. Be one of us!

Coming soon to even more exchanges near you  Smiley

You may get it here;
https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH

So true, so true. You have a way with words.
zenotrade

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

devs are dumping their coin all of the way, and people buying this coin with hard earned money
ninjagod (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:41:48 AM

devs are dumping their coin all of the way, and people buying this coin with hard earned money

I have not dumped anything. Please actually check before making false accusations. Stop trying to drive the price down so you can buy cheap  Smiley.
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

All of the FUDERS here are newbie acct probably 1 guy who missed the cheap price...

Look in the mirror before you throw dirt!

You're also a 'newbie' account.

People have legitimate concerns when investing with their HARD EARNED money.

Maybe you got an airdrop or just shilling, but please spare me the cliche bullshit about FUDDERS.

It is very understandable that people would spread FUD about this coin. It is still very early in its development and I have not released a white paper yet, not released the smart contract code, and the website is still very simple. I don't blame you for being skeptical. But I can assure you that the project is making headlong progress. A white paper and further details will be released later this week for those who are concerned and, in order to make the project more solid. Please see the top comment for the latest updates.

Please keep in mind that REAL people invest their hard earned REAL money into an idea. This isn't against you personally.

BUT for the last few months, people have been flooding to the crypto scene and leaving, when they get scammed. ETHD, eBTC, exxx etc. Too many people (newbies) invested into something that is worth fuckall now. Too many have lost and left, never to come back again.
My main concern is, that, the types of scams that have happened before or yet to happen in the future is putting people off of this wonderful idea of decentralised currencies in jeopardy so few ass-holes can get rich quick.
It defeats the whole purpose and prevents wide spread use.
I personally want the cryptos to replace FIAT, but when the scams happen frequently, i'm worried that it will never replace FIAT, and most likely we will end up using centralised BS again controlled by few.

Thats my few cents.

I hope this makes it clear and i hope that you're a man/woman of your word and

Totaly agree with this, i enter to crypto 2 mounth ago and all this time was in -30% because bitcoin was in bear market at that time didnt have a clue what was that meaning and after that get burned for 3k$ on eBTC so i have really bad experience with crypto. Thatvis my story i lose 70% of my bag because of scammers!

I bought in before the huge dip too. Slowly. Then some during the dip to recover some of my losses. Sounds like you suffered from a combination of bad luck and poor investment strategy. eBTC is an improvement to BTC with the same name. Scammy dev ruined that. Had great potential and still can bounce back if new dev team is really going to do swap.

Its good to be careful. But from what i can see this project is solid with a huge backing.

ECash is in its own lane away from these shitty tokens.

It has a purpose, plan, and solid team who have shown to be able to follow thru on their word.

This is the last post i will make to defend ECASH. Good luck to all the FUD posters.
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:46:04 AM

First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people!

I would add this:

- The sourcecode of the smart contract has not been published.

- There are 4 other projects with the exact same smart contract code:

https://etherscan.io/find-similiar-contracts?a=0x5D21eF5f25a985380B65c8e943A0082fEDa0Db84&lvl=5

0x50315Da8DeF43C14B8D45652745d9da9009F6524
unknown (test?)

0xfd95dF73AF6373376cdd155ac2de56aC9Bf85176
unknown (test?)

0xB606698E2A234dd0B6ae342e5A0ED0D241889D71
https://www.equisico.com/
source for this linkage to the smart contract address (scroll down, the address is there together with equisico.com email):
http://www.dailibu.cn/announcementsaltcoins/2017103459.html

0x84C2c31C04339c9938Adfe3F8013315c8906f071
https://www.ebitcoincash.solutions/
source is on the page itself, they list this as their contract address

So the op is running 3 scam projects with the same contract code: Ethereumcash, Equis and eBitcoinCash.

Or how does he explain why he plans to run a gambling contract with the same contract code as two cash contracts?

You're right, thanks for adding.
Actually I think it should be enough to look at the chart to realize this is a pump and dump scam:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#charts
Who else is able to dump such amounts besides dev? Ninja still denying, he is just a liar.

European law is available online. There you will find all regulations regarding credit cards. Even a non-lawyer will understand that crypto credit cards are illegal. Furthermore cryptocurrencies will be classified as securities soon.
So no EU, no USA, no China, no Korea and probably no Russia. Not many markets remaining, huh? Maybe Africa is your market.

What I don't get is why some people still hype it. Are they all part of this scam? Or do they just try to pump the coin they bought?

This case is closed for me. People who still invest deserve to get scammed.
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:50:00 AM

If crypto credit cards are illegal, then how do you explain big succesful projects like CENTRA card and Pay 10x?
Battle1doom

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

If crypto credit cards are illegal, then how do you explain big succesful projects like CENTRA card and Pay 10x?

ArminH and his many multiple accounts runs a FUD operation here, he has been going at it for 28+ hours now. Just ignore whatever he says, he is here on a FUDmission.

He has a clear smear/fear agenda.
ninjagod (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:54:42 AM

Actually I think it should be enough to look at the chart to realize this is a pump and dump scam:
Who else is able to dump such amounts besides dev? Ninja still denying, he is just a liar.

European law is available online. There you will find all regulations regarding credit cards. Even a non-lawyer will understand that crypto credit cards are illegal. Furthermore cryptocurrencies will be classified as securities soon.
So no EU, no USA, no China, no Korea and probably no Russia. Not many markets remaining, huh? Maybe Africa is your market.

What I don't get is why some people still hype it. Are they all part of this scam? Or do they just try to pump the coin they bought?

I HAVE NOT DUMPED ANY COINS. Check my addresses. There are NO transactions to EtherDelta. Nobody has dumped coins! The price went down the first time because I was in hospital and people thought that I had ditched the project. You can see that when I came back the price went up again. The price went down a second time because I just started distributing the airdrops and those who received decided to sell their airdrops immediately. There were NO dumps from my account. Please, please, please do your research before calling this a scam; You are helping to destroy a project that is totally legitimate.
Battle1doom

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

I HAVE NOT DUMPED ANY COINS. Check my addresses. There are NO transactions to EtherDelta. Nobody has dumped coins! The price went down the first time because I was in hospital and people thought that I had ditched the project. You can see that when I came back the price went up again. The price went down a second time because I just started distributing the airdrops and those who received decided to sell their airdrops immediately. There were NO dumps from my account. Please, please, please do your research before calling this a scam; You are helping to destroy a project that is totally legitimate.

That's what he is here for and that's what he is trying to to. Don't let him get to you. It's all good, time is on our side as the project moves ever closer to success and we will all prosper.

We support you 100% devteam and appreciate your efforts and great work  Smiley
ninjagod (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:06:23 AM

THIS IS NOT SCAM ... THATS WHY I TRY TO TALK WITH YOU SO PLEASE READ MY LAST 2 MESSAGES   ninjagod

I am doing it. Give me a second and ill put it on here. I'm having a little issue logging into github  Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: