Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
zovkan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

You think the problem or concerns here is the source code? Are you 2 willingly being obtuse? or are you part of the 'team'?

Any warning is now FUD, right? Is that the only thing you know?

Do you clowns have ANY idea of what it takes to be able to create a product that is legally required to be governed by Financial Authorities, especially in the UK since the 'dev' and the 'team' is located here?

Do you know how long it takes to setup deals, agreements and contracts to be able to operate? Yet people are being told that an imaginary payment card will be created and issued within couple of months!

It is clear to anyone with common sense and an understanding of law & finance that this is an idea from someone with absolutely no knowledge of POS systems within the payment platform.

Are you a child or a greedy promoter of scam tokens/coins, so you can make couple of bucks at the expense of others?

Would you like me to release the details of the 'team' that is fooling all of you (if you are not part of this)?

Here is my warning to the 'team'.

Once this scam is realised by the unsuspecting investors who fall for this trap and you run off with peoples hard earned money, i will be passing on your information to the Police, and they will pay you and your little buddies a visit in Brighton. This is not a joke, nor a threat. This is a promise!

I have tried my best to warn people and point out the childish thinking behind this 'project', which holds no real value in the real world.

People are being played by group of 19 year old scam artists with multiple sock accounts to hype this horse-shit. You and rest of your little buddies are playing with peoples livelihoods.

You've been warned!

PS: If anyone gets burned by this scam, get in touch with me. I will direct you to where these pathetic scavenging parasite's live so you can personally collect your losses.

You will report them to Police once the scam is over? Wow, interesting! Are you serious? I your informations are correct, and these are some serious accusation, why wait till someone is scamed? You should reveal that information immediately here with community.
If you dont than you are not better than them, and if you are lying well then I guess you are just eager of attention.

money2crypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

The 4th airdrop is on the 17th, join the telegram to stay updated guys!
nervozaur

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

Fingers crossed that maybe I can get in on the 4th wave of airdrops.
MR73

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

Fingers crossed that maybe I can get in on the 4th wave of airdrops.

There is no reason why you can not sign up for the 4th Airdrop, just register in time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

It's quite apparent why a lot of projects decide to go for a moderated thread when you see some of the lowlife FUDDERS come out of their woodwork, they will do and say ANYTHING for profit with their lies and manipulation of the truth. Amazing  Wink
My impression is that it is just maybe 2 or 3 guys working hard to FUD with multiple accounts. They seem to be somewhat experienced in their FUDDING ways, but use newb accounts in case their accounts get banned by bitcointalk, they can just make another and carry on.

My bet is that they support that worthless and proven scam eBTC and don't like the competition from a true project like ECASH. Talk about irony when those scammers come here and FUD when they themselves are the true scammers. LOL  Grin Grin

To everybody else; you may use Telegram for unbiased news and updates, the devteam is very active there and it is more or less FUD free  Smiley

Whitepaper coming soon...

More exchanges coming soon...

Team of 3 people working on the debit card.

A 4'th (small) airdrop will be ann. later.

A bounties campaign will be ann. later.

The future is bright - be a part of that golden future. So bright I got to wear shades  Wink Cool Cool Cool

Hey arsehole, before you go around calling legitimate concerns for a made up bullshit token, a FUD, LEARN THE FUCKING LAWS first.

Do you have any idea what a DEBIT CARD is? or how it's obtained? The process behind it? The time frame?

It is clear that you are one of the stupid kids promoting this scam. And now you're wishing for a moderated thread? Why? so you can delete the posts about what an absolutely shameless pricks you & the rest of your pussy friends are? Wait a minute, is this Dylan with his sock account? or Toby? maybe it's Danny or Mark? Whichever you are, carry on with your scam. One day soon the police will be knocking on your door. How about i inform the Inland revenue, since you bastards are making money without registration and avoiding tax on income? Do you know the minimum fines/sentences are for tax evasion? Maybe you should check it out?

I only have 1 account and it is this one. I don't need to have another, unlike you and your little buddies with the sock accounts.

If you had a gram of decency, you would have POINTED out WHAT exactly is special about this project? Who do you think is competing with this scam? A picture of a card made in Photoshop doesn't qualify this scam as having a future and the 'coming soon' gimmick is straight up red alert! Will this coming soon be like the other failed scams you pricks tried before? Like eBCC or Equis (name is stolen from an old coin btw)
Since you and your buddies know fuckall about the financial sector or the legal requirements, it is only fitting that you hype a non-existent product so you can gain when everyone loses.

So spare me your dramatic bullshit about FUD. ANyone with a working brain cell can see it for what it is, a shitty scam with no original thought behind it.

I have warned all of you, legitimate investors about this. SO do your own research and act accordingly. Because soon these scammers will exit taking all you have invested with them to start another scam, sorry a 'project'.

PS:  Anyone investing in Centra, be careful. For pointing out the discrepancies in their product, my posts were deleted, just like how this battle1doom wants this thread to be.
DraGonD

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:19:21 PM

You think the problem or concerns here is the source code? Are you 2 willingly being obtuse? or are you part of the 'team'?

Do you clowns have ANY idea of what it takes to be able to create a product that is legally required to be governed by Financial Authorities, especially in the UK since the 'dev' and the 'team' is located here?

Do you know how long it takes to setup deals, agreements and contracts to be able to operate? Yet people are being told that an imaginary payment card will be created and issued within couple of months!

It is clear to anyone with common sense and an understanding of law & finance that this is an idea from someone with absolutely no knowledge of POS systems within the payment platform.

Are you a child or a greedy promoter of scam tokens/coins, so you can make couple of bucks at the expense of others?

Would you like me to release the details of the 'team' that is fooling all of you (if you are not part of this)?

Once this scam is realised by the unsuspecting investors who fall for this trap and you run off with peoples hard earned money, i will be passing on your information to the Police, and they will pay you and your little buddies a visit in Brighton. This is not a joke, nor a threat. This is a promise!

I have tried my best to warn people and point out the childish thinking behind this 'project', which holds no real value in the real world.

People are being played by group of 19 year old scam artists with multiple sock accounts to hype this horse-shit. You and rest of your little buddies are playing with peoples livelihoods.

You've been warned!

PS: If anyone gets burned by this scam, get in touch with me. I will direct you to where these pathetic scavenging parasite's live so you can personally collect your losses.

You will report them to Police once the scam is over? Wow, interesting! Are you serious? I your informations are correct, and these are some serious accusation, why wait till someone is scamed? You should reveal that information immediately here with community.
If you dont than you are not better than them, and if you are lying well then I guess you are just eager of attention.

Law requires an act committed with evidence to make arrests. I have the evidence, and know its a scam but the police won't act on it until it's committed. That's how the law works unfortunately.
But with a passive aggressive post like yours proves to me that you, along with the scammers have no knowledge of law or it's principles and only make ignorant, condescending comments.
I'm warning the investors and the scammers to get their act together.
DraGonD

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:30:28 PM

For anyone interested in spotting a scam, here is an article written by someone on steemit. read through it and decide for yourself.

https://steemit.com/scam/@moonjelly/how-to-create-an-ico-scam-in-5-simple-steps
zovkan

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

You've been warned!

Law requires an act committed with evidence to make arrests. I have the evidence, and know its a scam but the police won't act on it until it's committed. That's how the law works unfortunately.
But with a passive aggressive post like yours proves to me that you, along with the scammers have no knowledge of law or it's principles and only make ignorant, condescending comments.
I'm warning the investors and the scammers to get their act together.
Well I guess you know law flawlessly, no doubt, but you are forgetting one thing. All the people arent going to buy coins from them but from exchange.

Please dont misunderstand me! Im good guy here Im on the side of the folks but you are very temperamental about all this situation, warning people of scum, claiming that you know they are yet you dount want to share that information with community.

I dont understand that behavior.

alexluthor

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

any information about the round 4?

ninjagod (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

For anyone interested in spotting a scam, here is an article written by someone on steemit. read through it and decide for yourself.

Ok but this was not an ICO. It was an airdrop  Sad
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:27:18 PM

Ok but this was not an ICO. It was an airdrop  Sad

Yeah. Half the things the FUDDSTERS write doesn't even make any sense and the other half is made up of lies and halflies. They are a crazy bunch.   Grin
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

any information about the round 4?

I learnt it is on 17/10/17.
Ydnar

Activity: 63

Crypto Lover

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

Like i said FUDDERS are getting paid from doing this! just ignore those bastards, if you believe in this project support it if you don't get the hell outta here....

my BTC address: 1DTe7gFr35JMXw8iiTekrE3sq5qmdJmecW
seriously2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Its just jealousy ECASH is actually following through with the idea.
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

Like i said FUDDERS are getting paid from doing this! just ignore those bastards, if you believe in this project support it if you don't get the hell outta here....

Oh yeah, they definitely have an agenda here and get paid to talk trash. Well that, or they hold lot's of coins/tokens in what they think is a competitor.
shina01

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

When is next airdrop?
seriously2

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Oh yeah, they definitely have an agenda here and get paid to talk trash. Well that, or they hold lot's of coins/tokens in what they think is a competitor.
  Its most likely the other "ecash" group that doesnt have thier shit together and getting worried that this "ECASH" is going to destroy them
DutchCrypt0

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Is it possible to join round 4 if you already joined at round 3?
seriously2

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Is it possible to join round 4 if you already joined at round 3?

You can only join one round.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:32:22 PM

received airdrop
thank you so much

is there any plan on adding this token to more exchanges?
looking forward to know more about it too

thanks.

EDIT: just checked on roadmap that you plan to be lsited on topia next month
great news!
will HODL it Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: