Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

is ImToken a wallet you can store ECAsh in ?
Yes ImToken is compatible wallet for ECash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elpresidenteg23

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:04:00 PM

surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

tl:dr, patience is a virtue Smiley

ltzcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

just started following you on twitter !

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY | VK  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  TELEGRAM  SLACK  MEDIUM  REDDIT
▬▬  PRE-ICO STARTS IN 27/11/17  ▬▬
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

You are completely right, but you have to take into account also that the riskier the deal is, the higher the reward will be. With a small investment now you have the chance of winning big or on the other hand losing little money.
kevingreen

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:46 PM

Your comment is good and. Well concluded. And  encouraging to the dev.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

received my coins for the drop, thanks a lot! this coin out of all the recent airdrops shows the most promise i think and good to see some actual development going on for once!

reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

OMG!!! I win big with this!! Finally I win big! I can buy car tomorrow Cheesy
Thanks Ecash!!!!

how its work for you ?
buy lot ecash with cheap price a weeks ago ?

damn lucky please dont sell your token now i thinks its good to hold after ecash listed on cryptopia or more.

I buy tons of ecash under 1 penny! I now sell 1000% up!! LOLOLOL!!!! I only read stories like that in news, now I make big win!! HAHAHA!!!!!!! I can buy my dream car tomorrow! Audi TT Coupe with cash !!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

my time is coming.....cryptopia my choice
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

my time is coming.....cryptopia my choice

Well, how things are going, ED is a good place as well cryptopia would be a big boost!
helokiti

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

Ethereum Cash (ECASH) is an unreachable telegraph scam. Shocked Shocked Shocked
malibukoman

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

i have been monitoring the progress of this project and i see a lot of prospect however i think the dev is a bit slow and i will recommend him to partner with COPICO project so they can help him deliver and achieve his aim so that both the community and him will fly to the moon faster then expected...it a suggestions though

kevingreen

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

EthereumCash up  91%  3rd Gainer at  MKTCAPITALIZATION right now!!!!
kevingreen

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Scam for given airdrop?
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:13:14 PM

Scam for given airdrop?

Well the telegram is there and the dev partecipate. So what are you talking about?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:14:41 PM

Scam for given airdrop?

Well the telegram is there and the dev partecipate. So what are you talking about?

totally ignore him...he just want some attention
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

It's important that we hold this coin. I don't want any of you to regret in future. If you sell now, u get 150 $ or something. But what if.. You know what i mean.  Cheesy
Observer36

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

First I was really interested in this coin, but now it's getting confusing. Some things sound... let's say weird.

1. Nice Roadmap, but there is no proof that this coin will ever be applied (actual usage)
2. Most arguments sound like pie in the sky. Same market cap as ETH? Srsly? So you think ETH will only be used for payments in the future? No more smart contracts etc? Sorry but this is bullshit.
3. The whole credit card thing is a huge lie, as it's not possible. In many countries credit cards must be fiat based by law, so eth credit cards are illegal. Can't believe the team isn't aware of this.
4. I only read hype, not much content. Reminds me of several scams.
5. Mindin (user) only supports scams. He gets paid for hype. I would never invest in a coin he promotes.

Do your own research, for me it's not a trustworthy project.

Read it people! this is the same shit/scam/pump and dump coin as like ebtc, eltc, edash, eeth, exrp and the rest exxx shittokens.
Marcello00

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

We want ecash to at least 10 $ value for each single coin Grin
Go to the moon
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:00:20 PM

Is the next airdrop tomorrow at 21:00 GMT? How does this airdrop actually work?

naderbali123

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:01 PM

i want the airdrop  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: