Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ECASH  (Read 80406 times)
Marcello00

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

So is this definitely a scam? the hope is the last to die Undecided
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elpresidenteg23

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

tl:dr, patience is a virtue Smiley

i wrote this post just a week ago. now when i check, i see similar things as eBTC case. pretty sad to see this kind of things but nothing to do. i hope noone lost their money. i don't understand why people act too impatient, ok u might want to earn fast but u shouldn't forget there is a high probability that u ll lose fast. unfortunately people don't listen and wanna experience bitterness no matter what. anyway, sometimes best medicine is the poison itself, but that'll hurt u a lot for sure.

AntCoin_dev

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:24:20 PM

as i said, EthereumCash Token will dead soon, why do you believe in token, they dont spend more time to build their system and you want to get token free. No have anything free.
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:29:59 PM

HOLD !!

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
CoinChaos

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

yes go read in the newbie sections of the forum. They tell you that almost 99% of all altcoins are going to be a scam......
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Whats the deal with the new dev buying this coin? How can this be dead if someone has bought the coin and is going to be working on it? The twitter is back up.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

Anyone know where the devs are? I wanted to ask them a question but they are not responding?

He is active on telegram, but surely will not answer at random users. He has too much work to do.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

what this too is scam?? lol  oh my gosh. im thankful i wasn't able to buy more of this altcoin. wew

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

whales started to collect

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Bitcoiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:52:43 PM

Too bad this turned out to be a scam. This kid will be found and justice will be delivered sooner or later. People think they can get away with these kind of things. I wish you good luck in your life.
Roidz92

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:35 PM

Too bad this turned out to be a scam. This kid will be found and justice will be delivered sooner or later. People think they can get away with these kind of things. I wish you good luck in your life.

who says it is scam? the dev is alive on telegram and he is working on the project. stop bullshits please.
Bitcoiwn

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:12:40 PM

who says it is scam? the dev is alive on telegram and he is working on the project. stop bullshits please.

He replies on there once a day and kicks people that were from that start in the telegram group. So what are you talking about?
Roidz92

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

He replies on there once a day and kicks people that were from that start in the telegram group. So what are you talking about?

maybe cause that people FUD and spam?
And 1/day is enough, he is not a moderator, he is the dev.
Have you ever seen Zuckemberg answers to your comments on facebook?
Bitcoiwn

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

maybe cause that people FUD and spam?
And 1/day is enough, he is not a moderator, he is the dev.
Have you ever seen Zuckemberg answers to your comments on facebook?

Where is the White paper that he promised 2 days ago? Why did he say 5 minutes before time that 'Toby' is taking over the project? Why is he 'back' now? Can he answer these questions? No he won't. If you ask that on telegram you will be banned.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

Don't tell me you never expeceted that  Grin
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

Whats the deal with the new dev buying this coin? How can this be dead if someone has bought the coin and is going to be working on it? The twitter is back up.

There wasn't a new dev.     Dylan (the scammer dev)   said the white paper was coming out and that it was done and going to be posted.     2 minutes before the whitepaper release he said he was stepping down and the project was bought by some anonymous investors.    A person named Toby came in and said "Hi I am the new dev"    and that was that.   No one heard anything or got any response for the next 2 days.

People found out NinjaGods  (Dylan the scammer dev's)  as well as this Toby personsal info (they are friends).      Threats were made,  law enforcement has been called.

So Dylan has now freaked out and magically pops back in claiming that he is retaking the project and will release a white paper in 10 days (even though he said he already had a whitepaper done).       

Now he is banning anyone and everyone that mentions this,  in an attempt to censor and get people to forget this ever happened.

Your signature here
Roidz92

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:20 PM

ecash will reach ebtc before 1st Nov, be ready Wink
clymk

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

ecash is so scam, every on protect their identity in register domain in cryptoworld is scam, remember that
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:04 AM

There wasn't a new dev.     Dylan (the scammer dev)   said the white paper was coming out and that it was done and going to be posted.     2 minutes before the whitepaper release he said he was stepping down and the project was bought by some anonymous investors.    A person named Toby came in and said "Hi I am the new dev"    and that was that.   No one heard anything or got any response for the next 2 days.

People found out NinjaGods  (Dylan the scammer dev's)  as well as this Toby personsal info (they are friends).      Threats were made,  law enforcement has been called.

So Dylan has now freaked out and magically pops back in claiming that he is retaking the project and will release a white paper in 10 days (even though he said he already had a whitepaper done).       

Now he is banning anyone and everyone that mentions this,  in an attempt to censor and get people to forget this ever happened.

This is true!!

The mafia are involved and he would be dealt with in a few days
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

I didn't get Ecash?Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: