Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 2260 times)
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

Hey guys, very new here so if this is not the right board please redirect me.

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?
I think that you should buy litecoin as it is very popular altcoin.it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. The Litecoin blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart - Bitcoin. Due to more frequent block generation, the network supports more transactions as block time is only 2.5 minutes.
I think the price of litecoin will cross the 200$ mark by end of next year as it is becoming more popular everyday. You should invest in and hold litecoin as high returns are somewhat certain.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

Litecoin's worth remained the same for a long time so i think i will invest in litecoin.
By the end of 2017, litekoin will rise to $ 90
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:26:45 PM by stayeduptolate

if you look at the charts of litecoin, it has had the same trend for the last couple of months. It pumps up then drops all the way down to the support line, it is at the support line now, would it be a good time to buy litecoin ?
I think that you should buy and hold litecoins as it is one of the fastest growing crypto available in the market. litecoin has a blocktime of 2.5 minutes which makes it 4 times faster than bitcoin and the transactions in litecoin are ligtning quick and charge very low fees .
it also has one of the strongest developement teams and you can expect healthy growth from litecoin in future.i am expecting that its price will be above 200$ within 2-3 years for sure.
md.ddelwar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

litecoin is a helpfull of our country.ita the hel It's a good coin to short-term trade, but I don't think it's a great long-term hold, the best gains are behin.lot of the dodgy coins out there.it is a coin very small invest.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

For me the litecoin is a bronze in crypto.
So if you have a much of this coin just hold up
Because in last years the price will be progresssive up. So save it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

My experience in trading / investing is if litecoin goes down, I'm sure it will go back up. but Ltc is not for short trading / investment. So I mean if you want to trade / invest in litecoin you have to make it for the long term.
dinhvu1911

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:59 AM

Its price hardly moves
moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

It's always a good time to invest in LTC as the developement is active on it and the leader Charley Lee seems a good CEO Smiley

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

If you are not willng to hold and grow litecoin, you can't short it like other coin. Like coin trading is slow in terms of price flunctuation and, stable price make it a long term coin. As they say, litecoin is the silver of cryptocurrency! We already know the golden coin!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

I dont think litecoin is very suitable for investment, unless you want to wait for a long term to get profit, litecoin is quite famous for early adopter and if you gamble you will notice  alot of places accepting litecoin, but like you said the growth is kind of slow and once it falls, it will be hard to get back
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:26:13 AM

In my opinion, litecoin is unique coin, this coin is the most stable altcoin for years, if you think litecoin is on support line price then buy it, hold it after this coin pump, i think you will get much profit as long as you can keep them safe on your wallet
nareshrohra

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:39:43 AM

Yes, I believe it has bottomed up and supposed to appreciate 20% or more from here. You can read the coinbase analysis
https://www.coindesk.com/nearing-bottom-litecoin-prices-consolidating-rough-september/

This is just my opinion please do your research before investing.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:09:13 AM

From the price movement of Litecoin, I think Litecoin still can't really keep moving towards the altitude. It can be said that Litecoin is still hesitant for continues moving to leads at altitude, after has increasing.. often decreases thereafter. But whether for now and so on, will Litecoin continue moving leads to the heights or it will repeat itself as usual, I can't yet guessing exactly.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

The price is cheap now but I am expecting more price dip for this alt before the fork. For long-term investment or trading it is a good time to buy some and wait for few weeks after the fork to trade at own risk. And when btc price becomes stagnant prepare for another dip.
The price moves really slow, most trading was done on BTC-E though I am not sure where all those people went to.
Maybe they are trading in Poloniex?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

A good time to take Litecoin but for a long time not a good investment.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

The price is cheap now but I am expecting more price dip for this alt before the fork. For long-term investment or trading it is a good time to buy some and wait for few weeks after the fork to trade at own risk. And when btc price becomes stagnant prepare for another dip.
I would purchase Litecoin somewhere in a month or so if I still want the coin. The price would have to be really low in order for me to invest in it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:23 AM

litecoin is mostly moving with bitcoin. when bitcoin rises it takes ltecoin with it too. although the rise is not the same size. LTC has been rising much smaller for some reason, probably manipulation and some panic selling that prevents that.

but you are completely correct about the support line. i have been watching it too. in the past few days i have actually placed multiple buy orders in low prices, usually around 0.01BTC because price doesn't seem to be able to break that and go below it.
in some small exchanges my buy orders were filled, and now i have so much more LTC than before. these swings can also be very profitable for short term trading to buy the dips and sell on top every few days.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:20:27 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:23:59 AM by DIMKAZDS

Litecoin is an altcoin in which you should surely invest and it will certainly go up in the coming years. it enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world . it has a block time of 2.5 minutes and it is almost 4 times faster than bitcoin. This effectively allow a greater number of transactions to be processed by the network in a given time, reducing potential bottlenecks.
the team of litecoin is also one of the strongest teams of any crypto which also aids in the faster growth of the project.
litecoin has a lot of potential and within 2-3 years , you can expect the price of litecoin to climb above 300$.
Nanoken

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

Yeah noticed that too on LTC daily candlestick charts... It's probably good time to buy... And the fact that Charlie has been talking lately  Smiley
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:30:08 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:11:12 AM by Xenoph0bia

Litecoin is surely a coin which I would recommend you to invest in. Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times because it has a block time of 2.5 minutes which makes it almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin.
You can expect tremendous growth from it in coming years. It will surely cross the 200$ mark by the end of next year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: