Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16485 times)
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

Sure bro, Only more than 8 hours left for our next session with only 20,000 tickets. Try to get tickets when the price is still low.❤️❤️❤️

The rate at which the ICO tickets are selling out is remarkable. I haven't witnessed something like this in a very long while. Surely Truckcoin is the most anticipated ICO of 2017. Make sure tomorrow and every day you set your clock to participate early in the coins sale and get on board the fastest payment processing blockchain network.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

Sure bro, we are getting more reward from this ICO. Just now we found good news about Truckcoin Goldenhill Project from https://news.bitcoin.com/

Sure bro, Only more than 8 hours left for our next session with only 20,000 tickets. Try to get tickets when the price is still low.❤️❤️❤️

The rate at which the ICO tickets are selling out is remarkable. I haven't witnessed something like this in a very long while. Surely Truckcoin is the most anticipated ICO of 2017. Make sure tomorrow and every day you set your clock to participate early in the coins sale and get on board the fastest payment processing blockchain network.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

Yes its great news and as many predicted each daily session is not going to last very long.
The second ico phase will sell without issue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aminh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

I got onto the truck. Grin Grin
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:17 AM

from the Telegram English group: "Today session had been completed after 15 minutes with 20,000 tickets sold out. Don't miss your chance to earn more from invitation's commission. Keep update with your local time to catch up with our ICO.❤️❤️❤️"
This is a good news, if we will try to estimate it it's around $400,000 - $1,000,000 right? If someone knows the right computation for those sold tickets give it here.
Some rumors said that it is not only for them but the truck also mean trade, deal, exchange, swap.  Wink Wink Wink. People can use truckcoin for trading without reveal their privacy.
Most of the ICO's will not just display their tokens on their own like truckcoin it shall be listed on exchanges soon after the ICO and will be good for trading.
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:34:00 PM

Truckcoin (TRKC) is great. You are so strong. Nothing can stop history.
cryptoeddy (OP)

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:07:58 AM

The Truckcoin ICO tickets are selling out daily in a matter of minutes. Mark your calendars, set alarms, stay awake all night...do what you have to do to make sure you are ready every day when the ticket sale starts because you dont want to miss out on this great opportunity.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

I also bought tickets, I still want to know after the ICO TRKCs I will be traded on any exchange?
cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

I also bought tickets, I still want to know after the ICO TRKCs I will be traded on any exchange?

Hi Vnime,

Thanks for participating in the ICO. TRKC will be traded on exchanges after ICO ends. On 1.1.2018 you will be able to trade on various exchanges we are working on. We are currently finalising few deatils with some exchanges and we will share the details here with official announcements soon.

Thanks.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Vnime

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

Hi Vnime,

Thanks for participating in the ICO. TRKC will be traded on exchanges after ICO ends. On 1.1.2018 you will be able to trade on various exchanges we are working on. We are currently finalising few deatils with some exchanges and we will share the details here with official announcements soon.

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Hi Vnime,

Thanks.

what exchange will list for this project after ICO end?
whether the team has made a submission for each exchange or will be done after the ICO is completed as well?
hopefully this project will go to bigger exchange
cryptoeddy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:36:10 AM

Hi Vnime,

Thanks.

whether the team has made a submission for each exchange or will be done after the ICO is completed as well?

We have made submissions already, you can be sure about that. However, due to privacy policies and exchanges terms we are not allowed to disclose this information until it is confirmed officially. So kindly bear with us. And yes, Truckcoin will be listed on big exchanges.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

That's really a good news for us. Please let us know any announcement. Cheer !!!  Wink Wink Wink

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

When do you announce full report about completing the ICO?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Please join into the ICO truckcoin.com/ico to see the ICO running everyday bro. You also can review the sale and ticket everyday.

hardminer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

Thank you for your information. Currently, mining also harder and harder, the value of the coin also be determined.
Please join into the ICO truckcoin.com/ico to see the ICO running everyday bro. You also can review the sale and ticket everyday.

hardminer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

We really appreciate about your answer. Please keep update if you have any news. Thanks alot.

Hi Vnime,

Thanks.

We have made submissions already, you can be sure about that. However, due to privacy policies and exchanges terms we are not allowed to disclose this information until it is confirmed officially. So kindly bear with us. And yes, Truckcoin will be listed on big exchanges.

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

wow, nice report page

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Vnime

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

As the days went by, tickets were sold out incrediby fast!
Taiht

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

You can use the following link to find the investment site:
https://truckcoin.com/ico?invite=NLbaaaaaab
1-1-2018 after the end of ICO Truckcoin will be on the big trading floor.
Join the ICO with us. Let's get rich together
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: