Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16493 times)
Janni

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

There is little issue when running GUI compilation on MAC and WINDOWS, there is CLI version for WINDOWS with something new about wallet:
- change wallet password
- integrated_address: create public address for receiving
- create watch only keys for viewing balance only
- sweep_all: clean all the remain balance to other address.
and more ...

Is the Blockchain okay? Syncing makes problems and don't show height...

Goldhillpool Website is also offline... Any updates?
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

Check your connection bro, everything is alright. Showing your photo or image to describe that.

There is little issue when running GUI compilation on MAC and WINDOWS, there is CLI version for WINDOWS with something new about wallet:
- change wallet password
- integrated_address: create public address for receiving
- create watch only keys for viewing balance only
- sweep_all: clean all the remain balance to other address.
and more ...

Is the Blockchain okay? Syncing makes problems and don't show height...

Goldhillpool Website is also offline... Any updates?

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Janni

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Truck wallet.exe shows:

Daemon ready, updating wallet

Is this normal and how long does it take?
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Truck wallet.exe shows:

Daemon ready, updating wallet

Is this normal and how long does it take?

You can run the truckd.exe daemon seprately to see your syncing progress. Any screen shot?

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Question:

How many transactions per second can the network (theoretically) handle?

Did recent LMDB optimizations improve the speed that CPUs can confirm transactions?

Is the current limiting factor CPU confirmation time, bandwidth of Monero nodes or something else?

Based on test testnet data so far, will RingCT transactions faster be slower than (pre RingCT) confirmations today?

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Answer:

Transaction confirmations are very quick on modern computers. With LMDB estimates TRKC network can handle 1700 TPS (up from 1600 TPS pre LMDB).

Confirmation time is definitely not the limiting factor. Many nodes do not have the bandwidth to support 1700 TPS based on current transaction sizes.

TRKC can have very large blocks thanks to its adaptive blocksize. However by the time that we reached 1700 TPS memory requirements would also be too much for many nodes.

In order of importance, I would say the TPS limiting factors today bandwidth and memory. LMDB did speed up CPU confirmation time but it was not the limiting factor in TPS even before the improvement.

Question:

How many transactions per second can the network (theoretically) handle?

Did recent LMDB optimizations improve the speed that CPUs can confirm transactions?

Is the current limiting factor CPU confirmation time, bandwidth of Monero nodes or something else?

Based on test testnet data so far, will RingCT transactions faster be slower than (pre RingCT) confirmations today?

(Source: stackexchange)

aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

You quickly improve the technique to bring TRKC to new heights. thank you!
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I have mined  on official pool during a  few hours and didn't receive any reward, however I have 5 kh/s computing power. Devs whats wrong with your pool? It looks like a scam
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:23:37 AM

Showing any proof of your mining or join the Mining Thread to discuss. Don't cry here. Mining is not an easy task to get reward. Hope your solution can be solved.

momodigital

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

profit estimated
https://imgur.com/tuK94NP

mining for more than 12 hours
https://imgur.com/MB7ScVh

my real hashrate:
https://imgur.com/P4fRvu0

when the dev can explain this? i joined the telegram chat and asking, no answer beside asking me changing the payment address. while at the backup pool everything is fine. the matter is just yesterday only 3 miners there and now is zero miner.

the main pool had a trouble and no dev explain anything.
is this coin real or just playing?Huh
lost electricity cost for a day.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

I sent 13 transactions for exchange from the GUI wallet. Only 10 transactions came to the exchanger. I could not find the list of transactions.
Today sent 4 transactions from the CLI wallet .... received only 3. Also it is not possible to see the list of transactions.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

You may trace your transactions on the explorer: explorer.truckcoin.io

I sent 13 transactions for exchange from the GUI wallet. Only 10 transactions came to the exchanger. I could not find the list of transactions.
Today sent 4 transactions from the CLI wallet .... received only 3. Also it is not possible to see the list of transactions.

vitik

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

Are you kidding me? Where can I get a hash of a transaction? in the help did not find anything. log file from wallet takes 1.3 + GB, I can not even open it.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

You may had been using previous version not CLI version

You should try to replace the blank simplewallet.log and truckd.log (set READ-ONLY attribution for them. Then the log file will not increase.

In your transaction history you will get it try with the CLI you will get with command:

show_transfers out
(list all the out transactions)

With any transaction you need to keep trace with it by explorer.truckcoin.io
You also join the Telegram Group of more instruction from experts  

Are you kidding me? Where can I get a hash of a transaction? in the help did not find anything. log file from wallet takes 1.3 + GB, I can not even open it.

vitik

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

You should try to replace the blank simplewallet.log and truckd.log (set READ-ONLY attribution for them. Then the log file will not increase.

In your transaction history you will get it try with the CLI you will get with command:

show_transfers out
Are you kidding me?
The wallet was downloaded two days ago from the main topic page
unknown command: show_transfers out
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 04:00:01 PM by ghdeveloper

Do apologize, please check update on https://truckcoin.com/truckcoin-introduction/
You also can download directly from:

WINx64CLI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6kkhv54m1pjkee/WINx64-Truckcoin0.11.1-cli.zip

You may find helpful information from: https://truckcointech.blogspot.com

Thanks

show_transfers out
Are you kidding me?
The wallet was downloaded two days ago from the main topic page
unknown command: show_transfers out

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

However, it also fine with your current version just with little edit the *.log files like the previous comment.

Replace by blank *.log and change to READ-ONLY attribution

Thanks

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

when the mining is starting? Any pools already adopting your truckcoin? I'm really interested in mining your currency, please if you could provide some further information on that. Thank you in advance.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

Follow https://goldenhillpool.com/#getting_started to setup your mining rig.

You also can read some information from someone blog: https://truckcointech.blogspot.com/2018/01/how-to-mine-truckcoin.html

Share your mining exp on Mining Therad under my signature.

Thanks

when the mining is starting? Any pools already adopting your truckcoin? I'm really interested in mining your currency, please if you could provide some further information on that. Thank you in advance.

DMKmod

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

Hi, I am using Truckcoin GUI Wallet v0.2.4, my balance is not getting confirmed for some days already and sitting as Unconfirmed so I cannot do anything with it, how do I fix this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: