Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16485 times)
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

About re-sync simplewallet, after delete .bin file please create the empty .bin file so you can run with GUI on WINDOW, with MAC or LINUX the .bin file will be created automatically.

The simplewallet will be re-sync and update .bin files. Please make sure backup all the wallet files before process.

Trouble shooting:

-  Can not re-sync blockchain or how to re-sync GUI wallet on WINDOW
Please delete your blockchain folder by Run: %appdata%
find and delete folder: atruckcoin
Turn on wallet again or run daemon: truckd.exe (wait until blockchain sync completely)

- How to re-sync simplewallet if your unlock balance still pending for so long?
Please find and delete ONLY ONE .bin file (still KEEP .keys and .address). Run simplewallet again.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hailongson2004

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Dear Truckcoin Team,
Please talk about Thomas Stanley (Project Manager).
Who is he?
Is he a Boris-teksler?
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

What do you mean? We are looking for some passion people to contribute the project not the one who trying to dig and get dirt. Waste your time with no point question.

Currently we are upgrading the core and blockchain that suitable with Andoid and IOS. Your unrelated question will be ignored.

Dear Truckcoin Team,
Please talk about Thomas Stanley (Project Manager).

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

Please discuss more about Blockchain Exlorer. We are getting some difficulties about it when it can not connect with the current daemon error:

contrib/epee/include/net/levin_protocol_handler_async.h:439 [127.0.0.1:49325 INC]Signature mismatch, connection will be closed

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

Problem had been solved. Blockchain explorer is running on local node successful.

Please discuss more about Blockchain Exlorer. We are getting some difficulties about it when it can not connect with the current daemon error:

contrib/epee/include/net/levin_protocol_handler_async.h:439 [127.0.0.1:49325 INC]Signature mismatch, connection will be closed

aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

Congratulations TRUCKCOIN!
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Hi,

What gives with this coin,
I have downloaded official coin...solo mining and pool ming in wallet broken...yet there is a pool
I have joined mail pool - https://goldenhillpool.com/
have been hashing for around 20 mins, no pending, checked ann, and confused...ann says pow Cryptonight-light, pool is accespting my shares using crypotnight, so stopped miner, changed algo to cryptonight-light, let it run for 1-2 mins, got loads of booo's....so stopped miner and restarted using cryptonight.....getting shares again no probs....
Just looked now and about 3 mins ago my ip was banned - why?
Came on here for help, and facebook page doesnt exist
telegram channel doesnt exist
Then searched in google and found there is / was another truckcoin which was a complete scam...
So can some dev please unban me, and explain what on earth is going on please.

Thanks
J
Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

I see https://t.me/joinchat/DlI4MEhZnaXJyX9o75h3pw
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

I get
The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

when i click on it
Discord works for other coins....
Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

I get

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

when i click on it
I still open it on Google Chrome, maybe you need to retry the view.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:01:49 AM by ghdeveloper

You may get error mining tool. Please follow the mining thread for discussion. There are some little configurations on your mining tool.

Hi,

What gives with this coin,
I have downloaded official coin...solo mining and pool ming in wallet broken...yet there is a pool
I have joined mail pool - https://goldenhillpool.com/
have been hashing for around 20 mins, no pending, checked ann, and confused...ann says pow Cryptonight-light, pool is accespting my shares using crypotnight, so stopped miner, changed algo to cryptonight-light, let it run for 1-2 mins, got loads of booo's....so stopped miner and restarted using cryptonight.....getting shares again no probs....
Just looked now and about 3 mins ago my ip was banned - why?
Came on here for help, and facebook page doesnt exist
telegram channel doesnt exist
Then searched in google and found there is / was another truckcoin which was a complete scam...
So can some dev please unban me, and explain what on earth is going on please.

Thanks
J

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Please download Telegram chat for joining group. https://telegram.org/

Happy Mining. Cheer

I get

when i click on it

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

TRUCKCOIN (TRKC) is a Cryptonote algorithm based cryptocurrency, it relies on Ring Signatures in order to provide a certain degree of privacy when making a transaction. Truckcoin is a Proof of Work (PoW) cryptocurrency that can be miner with computational power from a CPU or GPU. There are currently no ASICs for Truckcoin, which means that anyone with a computer can mine it.

The first thing you need to think about is if you are going to mine solo or on a pool. Mining on a pool usually comes with a fee but also has it's advantages. Users that don't have enough computational power may have to wait long periods of time before getting a reward, in a pool users pull their efforts together in order to reduce variance and have a steady flow of income. Users that have enough hardware or simply want to mine solo can also benefit from solo pools which function in the same way as normal solo mining, but don't require users to run a full node or store the entire blockchain. We are going to use Truckcoin Hash for this guide, but you can use goldenhillpool.com, truckcoin.io/pool or any pool you like.
Today we're going to show you how to mine Truckcoin on a Mining Pool Goldenhillpool and Truckcoin
AMD Graphic cards are optimal for Truckcoin Mining, but you can also mine it with a Nvidia GPU or CPU. To allow users to get the most profit for their specific hardware we will use a different software that was created  for each of this options.

be continue... on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680785.new#new or some miners blog https://truckcointech.blogspot.com/2018/01/how-to-mine-truckcoin.html

aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Make specific instructions with pictures. (images should be high resolution).thanks!
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Which image? We don't understand what you mean.  Huh Huh Huh
Make specific instructions with pictures. (images should be high resolution).thanks!

Taiht

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

You can find out more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680785
iisbetoq

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

just download wallet and to get resync, but i got some error

this is a safe to my computer ? Who is NguyenLe ?

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:23:12 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 05:34:10 AM by ghdeveloper

The error can be ignored when your node can not connect to it. You may wait until your blockchain sync completely, depend on your network and computer it may take a few hours.  Wink  Wink Wink

just download wallet and to get resync, but i got some error
https://image.prntscr.com/image/tFH89LCJQU_SVkmi5ZRdLg.jpg

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

What's Ring Signature?

The ordinary digital signature (e.g. (EC)DSA, Schnorr, etc...) verification process involves the public key of the signer. It is a necessary condition, because the signature actually proves that the author possesses the corresponding secret key. But it is not always a sufficient condition.

Ring signature [1] is a more sophisticated scheme, which in fact may demand several different public keys for verification. In the case of ring signature, we have a group of individuals, each with their own secret and public key. The statement proved by ring signatures is that the signer of a given message is a member of the group. The main distinction with the ordinary digital signature schemes is that the signer needs a single secret key, but a verifier cannot establish the exact identity of the signer. Therefore, if you encounter a ring signature with the public keys of Alice, Bob and Carol, you can only claim that one of these individuals was the signer but you will not be able to pinpoint him or her.

It should be noted that foreign transactions do not restrict you from spending your own money. Your public key may appear in dozens of others' ring signatures but only as a muddling factor (even if you already used the corresponding secret key for signing your own transaction). Moreover, if two users create ring signatures with the same set of public keys, the signatures will be different (unless they use the same private key).

(source: cryptonote)

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

There is little issue when running GUI compilation on MAC and WINDOWS, there is CLI version for WINDOWS with something new about wallet:
- change wallet password
- integrated_address: create public address for receiving
- create watch only keys for viewing balance only
- sweep_all: clean all the remain balance to other address.
and more ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: