Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRUCKCOIN GOLD: For the fastest decentralized global market [CLOSE]  (Read 16493 times)
efulim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

nice project,hope this project will successfull.
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

Good luck Smiley
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:41:39 AM

Same with your project good luck for your success.  Wink Wink Wink

Good Luck to you with the project. Looking interesting and I wish you would succeed in this way.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

Thanks for posting these links pikebu.
People need black and white information in order to be convinced
that a particular project is in fact legitmate and these links give
plenty of evidence that TRUCKCOIN is the real deal.
Yes you are welcome and i agree with you, i just don't like to the people who blame all of the ICOs projects without doing searching much information about the projects ICOs, and i hope they don't be lazy to read about the source of information on the links, so they can make desicions based on the data, good knowledge of ICOs projects to be sucessfull an investors must know the projects and not based on the feeling, it will gives blind desicions.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

Please tell me which floor will accept the next Truckcoin?
What do you mean which floor will accept Truckcoin? Do you mean exchange? No one knows let's wait for cryptoeddy to do that thing and we all know that he's been working hard for it.

I don't doubt this project and it's a legit one so success will follow it and as expected we just have to wait for the progress and update for truckcoin so stay tune.
Taiht

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

I always trust Truckcoin
Hope Truckcoin will go beyond what we are expecting
I believe Truccoin will go with Monero or higher
This is a good project
Thanks for the hard work of the developers of Truckcoin!
hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

Cheer!!! as we know the mining pool goldenhillpool.com and truckcoin.io/pool/ had been upgraded to SSL more secure for miners. Cheer! We are going to have mining guideline after 1/1/2018 or earlier.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:41:14 AM

Thanks for your information. We know how hardworking he is. Moreover, if you can deal with any exchanges then let him know. Grin

What do you mean which floor will accept Truckcoin? Do you mean exchange? No one knows let's wait for cryptoeddy to do that thing and we all know that he's been working hard for it.

I don't doubt this project and it's a legit one so success will follow it and as expected we just have to wait for the progress and update for truckcoin so stay tune.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:45:42 AM

are there airdrop or bounty programs? i did not see here
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

There is no air drop, There is bounty program you can find above.

are there airdrop or bounty programs? i did not see here

Vnime

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:53 AM

ICO is about to end successfully, investors are still looking forward to more information.
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:06:14 AM

truckcoin notice on the big trading floor, this is the time truccoin need to announce it, thank you! Sad
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

I always trust Truckcoin
Hope Truckcoin will go beyond what we are expecting
I believe Truccoin will go with Monero or higher
This is a good project
Thanks for the hard work of the developers of Truckcoin!

Truckcoin is doing well with positive increase today at coinmarket.. Trusting will need more than talks but investing to it for it will more likely be a good assets for holding.. If you are then that’s a very good news and lets earn together with that.. Looking for a higher price of Truckcoin in the total implementation and adaptation to the society..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Thanks for your information. We know how hardworking he is. Moreover, if you can deal with any exchanges then let him know. Grin

Your very utmost welcome, every investor in Truckcoin is his concern and that's why he is working hard through this project.

Just read the road map and for sure you'll see on where are we right now. Soon it will be listed on some exchanges and we just have to take a look on it and while we are waiting for that time to come, let's just keep on promoting and helping them to make it successful.
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:02:56 AM

Thank you for your advice. We are trying our best to promote TRKC get higher level on coin market.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

Truckcoin is doing well with positive increase today at coinmarket.. Trusting will need more than talks but investing to it for it will more likely be a good assets for holding.. If you are then that’s a very good news and lets earn together with that.. Looking for a higher price of Truckcoin in the total implementation and adaptation to the society..

Last 2 days to buy Truckcoin at a discount! I can't wait until ICO ends. 200% yearly POS is an amazing rate for any coin. Congratulations on all those who have bought so far. Truckcoin is indeed doing well.
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:42:34 AM

You misunderstood TRUKC with TRK. TRKC is pow. Cheesy
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:31:52 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:40:02 AM by ghdeveloper

I think I need to re-post this ANN for your information. @DevelopmentBank you may misunderstand about TRKC. Let's do more research about it. Cheer!!!

Introducing TRUCKCOIN ICO

TRUCKCOIN is Powered by GoldenHill International

GoldenHill International want to increase the adoption of cryptocurrencies by specifically encouraging improving the speed of payment processing.

UPDATE!! Truckcoin ICO is Live People. Visit https://truckcoin.com/ico/ to register and buy TRKC Tickets and get early birds discount on each coin

What is TRUCKCOIN?

TRUCKCOIN is a digital currency developed by GoldenHill International Limited. GoldenHill is a reputable organization with around a decade of experience in the creation of real-world blockchain development. The intended aim is to make TRUCKCOIN the foundation for commercial transactions on the internet. GoldenHill International did this by finding innovative solutions to the problems highlighted. First was the deviation from the popular proof-of-stake architecture that most altcoins use. Instead, the proof-of-work architecture is used to ensure that the value grows more efficiently. TRUCKCOIN has better payment processing and confidentiality than other altcoins in the market.

TRUCKCOIN is not just a digital currency. It’s a community’s lifestyle, backbone and commercial foundation for the internet. Decentralized digital currency is slowly becoming a normal part of everyday life. Yet people’s main internet device continues to be their mobile, a device with a low-powered CPU and limited available storage.TRUCKCOIN is about enabling this era, enabling an age where all people everywhere have the freedom to privately send and receive money with whatever gadget they already own. With TRUCKCOIN you are your own bank.

There is only you can control and be responsible for your funds. Your accounts and transaction are out of reach to any prying eyes. TRUCKCOIN uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the internet network.

TRUCKCOIN additional benefits

TRUCKCOIN provides additional benefits like cryptocurrency mining that is not based on the stake that a miner has. This provides two distinct methods of earning revenue. You can mine TRUCKCOIN, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other F2Pool currencies.

TRUCKCOIN allows smart autoboot trading. This will give the company and those who participate in the platform an opportunity to make money. The strategy works on volume and quality of the trades unlike manual trading that relies mainly on intuition. The bot can make hundreds of trades each day with marginal profits that cumulatively make lumpsum earnings.

ICO

The total supply of TRUCKCOINS will be limited to 18.4 million coins. Only 40 percent of this will be offered in the first ICO slated in the Winter of 2017. The rest of the coins will be released for public mining because the proof of work system relies on miners CPU-GPU processing power to ensure that the blocks of transactions are synchronised in the network.

ICO parameters
Name: TRUCKCOIN
Ticker: TRKC
Total ICO Supply: ~1,840,000
TRUCKCOIN based ticket
pre-ICO start: 10/16/2017
pre-ICO end: 11/16/2017
pre-ICO ticket: 100,000 tickets.
pre-ICO rate: $5 - $20/ticket.
ICO start: 12/01/2017
ICO end: 12/31/2017
ICO ticket: only 513,333 tickets.
ICO rate: $20 - $50/ticket.
3 TRKC per ticket.
Accepting: BTC

The first 10% Total Coins ~ 1,839,999 TRKCs are to be distributed over the course of 2 rounds.

After ICO coins will only be mined at our pool

PoW algorithm: CryptoNight-Lightweight
Max supply: ~18.4 million
Block reward: smoothly varying
Block time: 240 seconds
Difficulty: retargets at every block

Get your TRUCKCOIN  Wallets

MacOS X Terminal

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:36:35 AM

What I like about this project is that it is mobile friendly and gives mobile users the chance to interact anytime and anywhere in the world. I am actually a fan of projects like Truckcoin that let us mobile users to be part of their project. The project is also promising because it is backed by a reputable organization so we have to worry no more about pouring our investments into it. Having a limited max supply of coins is also a good thing since we know it already that it can easily skyrocket anytime.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

What make truckcoin different with other well known altcoin ?
Sometimes it's confuse especially when I try to explain with my office mate !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: