Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer Monitor  (Read 31009 times)
anselal (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Ok, so it looks like the API port is 4028.

My problem is that I can open up port 4028 for forwarding to only one device. Is there a way to do this for multiple miners or will I need to modify the python script to used different ports and then use port forwarding on the router to point back to 4028

eg port 20001 goes to the 1st miner on port 4028
port 20001 goes to the 2nd miner on port 4028

The software is supposed to run on tbe same network as tbe miners. It cant run outside the network of the miners.
You must install it on a machine behind your router and expose only the software's port if you want to access it this way
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc2017btc2017

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Would this help?

https://halongmining.com/api/
https://github.com/brndnmtthws/dragon-rest

Im using this, best so far

Do you plan to add DragonT1s to the asics suported?

Hi there. We are planning to add support for DragonMints but it will take some time. We need support from users who own those.
cu.orq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 01:14:50 AM by frodocooper

Hi anselal, congratz for this software its really easy to use and it works perfect for my miners. However I want to now how to change the red alert of the miners, I have one T9 12,5 THs and another one of 10,5 and it appears always en red, cause the program see them like the same tipe of machine even when they have diferentes values of hashing.

Another questione is where in the code I can see the temperature values of the miners to change it, b´cause is always in red in some miners but they are OK

regards
cu.orq
Guinsanity

Activity: 71
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Im having this error when i add 80+ machines, the sw are working good then i update and havig this bug, i back for de 0.3 version and the problem persists.

Code:
builtins.KeyError
KeyError: 'GHS 5s'

Traceback (most recent call last)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1997, in __call__
return self.wsgi_app(environ, start_response)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1985, in wsgi_app
response = self.handle_exception(e)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1540, in handle_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\_compat.py", line 33, in reraise
raise value
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
response = self.full_dispatch_request()
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\_compat.py", line 33, in reraise
raise value
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.dispatch_request()
File "C:\Users\Guilherme\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
File "G:\antminer-monitor-master\app\views\antminer.py", line 84, in miners
ghs5s = float(str(miner_stats['STATS'][1]['GHS 5s']))
KeyError: 'GHS 5s'
The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now look at the traceback which led to the error.
To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the "Traceback" headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You can execute arbitrary Python code in the stack frames and there are some extra helpers available for introspection:

dump() shows all variables in the frame
dump(obj) dumps all that's known about the object
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:01:57 AM by frodocooper

Im having this error when i add 80+ machines, the sw are working good then i update and havig this bug, i back for de 0.3 version and the problem persists.

[...]

Check out the issues at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/issues?utf8=✓&q=Keyerror
Guinsanity

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:46:24 PM by frodocooper

I try settimeout 2s, 5s and 60s and still same problem.
I edited with IDLE and save only, i dunno if i have to do something else or reinstall.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:46:44 PM by frodocooper

I try settimeout 2s, 5s and 60s and still same problem.
I edited with IDLE and save only, i dunno if i have to do something else or reinstall.

Try to restart the app. I think this is communication error. The only thing I can do is to add a default value of 0 in case of a key error but the thing is that i cannot reproduce it to fix it.
Let me know if the restart fixed and we will see how we proceed
Guinsanity

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:05 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:47:02 PM by frodocooper

Try to restart the app. I think this is communication error. The only thing I can do is to add a default value of 0 in case of a key error but the thing is that i cannot reproduce it to fix it.
Let me know if the restart fixed and we will see how we proceed

I restarted (exited with ctr+c) and start again, nothing
Then I compile the file with powershell and replace the old pycgminer with 60 and with 5 timeout and not work
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

Will try to fix it. I opened an issue at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/issues/124
You can comment or enable notifications for this project to get notified when i fix the bug. Besides that it is easier to keep track of issues there instead of here.
Guinsanity

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Will try to fix it. I opened an issue at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/issues/124
You can comment or enable notifications for this project to get notified when i fix the bug. Besides that it is easier to keep track of issues there instead of here.

Thanks man,

Im following.

The bug appears with more than 70+ asics as I verified.
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:02:25 PM by frodocooper

The bug appears with more than 70+ asics as I verified.

On what hardware are you running the monitor ?
Guinsanity

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:01:46 AM by frodocooper

On what hardware are you running the monitor ?

Same as i always run, a notebook Core i5 3rd, 16gb ddr4, W10
I update to the latest version then the problem occurs, try to go back to the 0.3 and same problem.
Guinsanity

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:02:10 AM by frodocooper

@anselal

I deleted 0.3 version and download the 0.4 trying to install again and having this error

Code:
G:\antminer-monitor-master>python manage.py create_db
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 2, in <module>
    from antminermonitor.app import create_app
  File "G:\antminer-monitor-master\antminermonitor\app.py", line 3, in <module>
    from antminermonitor.blueprints.asicminer import antminer, antminer_json
  File "G:\antminer-monitor-master\antminermonitor\blueprints\asicminer\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from antminermonitor.blueprints.asicminer.views.antminer import antminer
  File "G:\antminer-monitor-master\antminermonitor\blueprints\asicminer\views\antminer.py", line 7, in <module>
    from flask_login import login_required
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'flask_login'
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:02:30 AM by frodocooper

@anselal

I deleted 0.3 version and download the 0.4 trying to install again and having this error

[...]

Thank you for the feedback. I accidentally pushed some testing code. I will fix it later today
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 11:26:34 PM by frodocooper

Fixed !!
ShurikMMS

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Hello! I'm trying to install according to the instructions. Python 2.7, the windows 10.
1) python -m pip install -r requirements.txt - successfully!
2) python manager.py create_db - gives an error:
C: \ antminer> python manager.py create_db
usage: manager.py [-?] {runserver, shell} ...
manager.py: error: invalid choice: u'create_db '(choose from' runserver ',' shell ')
I read the instructions 10 times))) But  I do not see what my problem
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Hello! I'm trying to install according to the instructions. Python 2.7, the windows 10.
1) python -m pip install -r requirements.txt - successfully!
2) python manager.py create_db - gives an error:
C: \ antminer> python manager.py create_db
usage: manager.py [-?] {runserver, shell} ...
manager.py: error: invalid choice: u'create_db '(choose from' runserver ',' shell ')
I read the instructions 10 times))) But  I do not see what my problem

Hi. I think you are looking at an older version. Please download the latest from https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/archive/master.zip and read the instructions from https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md
ShurikMMS

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

Thank you! All OK. However, now I need to work hard to manually add many asics Grin
anselal (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Thank you! All OK. However, now I need to work hard to manually add many asics Grin

Will add batch add probably this week. Please stay tuned and follow us on twitter for updates
anselal (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 11:51:50 PM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (2)

Hello, Thank you for your software! I have a little problem, most of the time my miners shows in In-active miners with "Error: Check connection or IP Address". And I have to refresh the page manually myself several times and after that everything shows as it suppose to be. But after couple auto refresh cycles the miners again in In-active miners. It happens randomly sometimes they in active, sometimes in In-active. What should I do?

Hi there, this is probably due to a delayed connection to your miners, most of the times this is due your network topology and/or setup. You can try to increase the socket timeout by editing the code in the file pycgminer.py
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: