Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency  (Read 6604 times)
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

Does the Blockbid support team work 24 hours a day or is there a certain tome where one can write them a message?

Try to contact them via email/slack or telegramm. Usually they should respond within 24 hours.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
BlockBid (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Does the Blockbid support team work 24 hours a day or is there a certain tome where one can write them a message?

Telegram is best, one of us is always on there

https://t.me/joinchat/C5go9A9sMT8ss14UOkPIHA

Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

Can I use other crypto currencies to buy Blockbid tokens or will Ethereum remain the only possible solution forever?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

Can I use other crypto currencies to buy Blockbid tokens or will Ethereum remain the only possible solution forever?

Once our tokens hit 3rd party exchanges such as Livecoin, you will be able to buy Blockbid tokens with Bitcoin as well as ETH.

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:59:25 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

Blockchain isn't specifically required until we launch our decentralised wallets, but funding is obviously required for a project of this magnitude, and given it's a coin exchange, an ICO was the obvious choice to supplement the equity funding already secured.

We feel that once our exchange begins to trade volume, our tokens will become very valuable as large traders could save hundreds of dollars with just one Blockbid token.

reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

Hi. Can I buy Blockbid tokens directly on your platform as soon as ICO is over?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:07:58 AM by BlockBid

I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.

Hitbtc charges exorbitant listing fees which prohibits the listing of many smaller coins. Etherdelta is not user friendly and many traders, including myself, refuse to use it for this reason.

If you're not from a Stockmarket trading background you probably aren't aware of the enormous gap in quality and ease of use between leading stockmarket exchange platforms and leading cryptocurrency platforms.

At present, even the poorest Stockmarket platforms are still a pleasure to use compared to the very best cryptocurrency exchanges.

I think you'll find that no current crypto exchange lists more than 500 or so individual coins - we plan to list 1000 within 6 months of live public launch.

Coinspot for example only lists 40 or so individual coins. 40 out of 2000 is not good coverage.

We will also be the first crypto exchange to offer insurance to users agains loss of coins from cyber attacks, and should be the first exchange to offer both a centralised and a decentralised exchange from a single interface.

Just as an example of common sense features from the Stockmarket that we will include - the fact that you can only cancel your buy or sell order on most crypto exchanges is really quite bizarre. It is far more efficient to amend an existing order rather than needing to cancel and order and re do another order, especially with all the decimal places involved in crypto.

There are numerous other common sense and efficient features such as this that we will be implementing.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:52:19 PM by BlockBid

Hi. Can I buy Blockbid tokens directly on your platform as soon as ICO is over?

Our platform will be ready for live launch in March 2018, assuming we hit the soft cap of 1m tokens sold at ICO. If we don't hit soft cap, all contributors are automatically refunded in full.

For this reason we will be listing our tokens on existing exchanges shortly after the ICO ends so that ICO participants are able to sell if desired, and new buyers can purchase on market.

fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Do any additional commissions for buying Blockbid tokens via other exchanges exist?
newboi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

What kinds of purses can I use to obtain and store Blockbid tokens?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

Can I use an exchange purse to buy Blockbid tokens for Ethereum?
rearendvague

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

Market is not an endless machine that moves up and down all day. think that 30-minutes is a very small bonus for token holder that involved into trading

For your average part time trader, you are possibly correct. But bear in mind that you can choose any half hour window you like - so you can save your tokens for when you have bigger or more trades to make.

Also bear in mind that lots of participants of this ICO will be buying simply in order to sell the token to a large trader for whom the token is more intrinsically valuable, at a price higher than the ICO price.

Having said that, we are very careful to listen to all feedback and we are considering doubling or quadrupling the time window for free trades per token.

If we proceed with this it will be announced here, and elsewhere.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 

Thanks, appreciate the support.

ETH needs to be sent from an ETH wallet such as MEW, then your BID tokens are automatically created and sent back to that wallet via our smart contract.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:03:41 PM

We recommend MyEtherWallet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpha8_Ytos

mister_john

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Absolutely - exchange building, Blockchain, crypto trading, stockmarket trading, forex exchanges, smart contracts etc

Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

We recommend MyEtherWallet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpha8_Ytos

Are your coin support all erc20 wallets?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Hi devs! I will invest to your project. Low the coin supply at start is good for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: