Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency  (Read 6604 times)
kobzar

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:39 AM

Where are Blockbid tokens transferred after using them to get a discount on the exchange?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

Will KYC be applied to determine the citizenship of a Blockbid user?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

Hello. Do you engage third-party companies to develop an interface, or do you hire new employees?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:20:51 AM

Is there any guarantee that a team representative will answer me if I write him a message in Facebook?
BlockBid (OP)

Activity: 301

Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

I've not been following this thread as I used to but from the OP...

Fully compliant with Australian AML/CTF Act

Does this mean it's closer to say Bithumb which you can't trade on at all unless you divulge all your personal info or Binance which you can trade on/withdraw without doing that provided it's not more that 1BTC?

Binance... we will still have 2 minute simple signup and trade option

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

Are there any restrictions on purchasing Blockbid tokens for citizens of Japan?

Japan is fine, no issues at all

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.

Hitbtc charges exorbitant listing fees which prohibits the listing of many smaller coins. Etherdelta is not user friendly and many traders, including myself, refuse to use it for this reason.

If you're not from a Stockmarket trading background you probably aren't aware of the enormous gap in quality and ease of use between leading stockmarket exchange platforms and leading cryptocurrency platforms.

At present, even the poorest Stockmarket platforms are still a pleasure to use compared to the very best cryptocurrency exchanges.

I think you'll find that no current crypto exchange lists more than 500 or so individual coins - we pledge to list at least 1000 within a few months of live public launch.

Coinspot for example only lists 40 or so individual coins. 40 out of 2000 is not good coverage.

We will also be the first crypto exchange to offer insurance to users agains loss of coins from cyber attacks, and should be the first exchange to offer both a centralised and a decentralised exchange from a single interface.

Just as an example of common sense features from the Stockmarket that we will include - the fact that you can only cancel your buy or sell order on most crypto exchanges is really quite bizarre. It is far more efficient to amend an existing order rather than needing to cancel and order and re do another order, especially with all the decimal places involved in crypto.

There are numerous other common sense and efficient features such as this that we will be implementing.

Does that mean if i made a purchase order i can't cancel it. How it works on bittrex is suppose there is a coin with value of B 0.0015 and i made a purchase order of 1000 for 0.0010 it blocks my 1 BTC, if i am not able to cancel a particular order then it is just waste of my 1 btc which i can change my mind to buy some new other coin. If all i can do it modify that means i need to buy some set of coins somehow even if its for the bare minimum which means a order created has to be committed to anyhow no matter the amount. That is a flaw for me right there.
Please tell if its different than this! Also what is your strategy for coins that are scams. You won't check the background and the volume it brings on the table. If you still list it without reading their whitepaper and the current happenings around the coin and whether or not they copied it from someone else, your customers will be the first to burn since they can buy from you only.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

You misunderstood - and I promise you will grow to love the amend button!

Of course we will still have a cancel button... but we will ALSO have an amend button.

Amend buttons are good if you want to increase or decrease the price point or number of units in a buy or sell order - much fewer clicks required than if you needed to cancel the order and place a brand new one

Re filtering out scam coins, and coins with virtually nil trading volume, we are still refining the process of elimination.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:07:02 AM

Where are Blockbid tokens transferred after using them to get a discount on the exchange?

Blockbid tokens are sent to our company wallet when a user wishes to use his discount

masterpi33

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:10:41 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
rajatjain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:05 AM

Of course we will still have a cancel button... but we will ALSO have an amend button.

Amend buttons are good if you want to increase or decrease the price point or number of units in a buy or sell order - much fewer clicks required than if you needed to cancel the order and place a brand new one

Re filtering out scam coins, and coins with virtually nil trading volume, we are still refining the process of elimination.

Any beta version of the exchange and will it have support for android /ios apps since apps is something which bittrex doesnt have.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:45:25 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

If you scroll back you'll see a comprehensive answer to that question

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:50:34 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:10:31 AM by BlockBid

Any beta version of the exchange and will it have support for android /ios apps since apps is something which bittrex doesnt have.

User interface demo should be released on Monday or Tuesday, Beta platform end of January

And yes Blockbid will have at least an iOS app

rajatjain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:29 AM

User interface demo should be released on Monday or Tuesday, Beta platform at the end of December or start of January

And yes Blockbid will have at least an iOS app

So people wont be able to actually trade until Q2? Secondly what will be the actual use of blockbid coins? We know binance have their own coin and they use it for community coin purpose and and growing it. If i buy blockbid what will be the most immediate benefit for me?

skewerrichesse

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

hey dev any bounty campaign or airdrop?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

ICO funds collected will all be spent on completing build of the exchange platform - the main expenses are wages for the developers

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

Will assets on Blockbid platform be protected from cyber attacks? What mechanisms will be used to do this?

In addition to best in class security protocols, we have also arranged a tailored insurance policy that with cover user assets in case of a cyber attack - the first crypto exchange in the world to offer this.

Risk of digital asset loss via hacking is one of the main concerns preventing Stockmarket and FOREX traders moving into the world of cryptocurrency - we have removed that barrier.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:48:56 PM

Full live launch is currently scheduled for March, so late Q1...

The primary use for our tokens is to give the user free brokerage on all trades during a 30 minute time window of their choice.

Blockbid tokens will trade on ers  and Livecoin from late December, so whilst you won't be able to redeem them for free brokerage immediately, you'll still be able to trade them.

Large traders will likely try to accumulate Blockbid tokens on 3rd party exchanges before we launch because they will calculate the amount of money they can save in near future by owning them - to a large trader, each Blockbid token may save $50 in brokerage, so he would happily buy the tokens on exchanges a month before our exchange launches at say $25 per token.

rajatjain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

Full live launch is currently scheduled for March, so late Q1...

The primary use for our tokens is to give the user free brokerage on all trades during a 30 minute time window of their choice.

Blockbid tokens will trade on ers  and Livecoin from late December, so whilst you won't be able to redeem them for free brokerage immediately, you'll still be able to trade them.

Large traders will likely try to accumulate Blockbid tokens on 3rd party exchanges before we launch because they will calculate the amount of money they can save in near future by owning them - to a large trader, each Blockbid token may save $50 in brokerage, so he would happily buy the tokens on exchanges a month before our exchange launches at say $25 per token.

So you plan to give free brokerage for a 30 min window in a day? Interesting. That means when prices are actually volatile, the people will still have to pay brokerage but if the price is going smooth then they can withdraw at their time of choosing to save that money? Do i need to declare a 30 min window days before or can i do it upon my will? You certainly have got me intrigued now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: