Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.

Yeah, you are right some websites are asking some fees from freelancers, I hope this project will be different and also hoping that this project is really sincere in developing cryptotask project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
So I guess this would be very difficult for the team to make this platform spread its concept. This is because their marketing strategy is less and the chance of being successful would be difficult.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.
Maybe this is one factors. Actually, some freelancer need urgent money so that they want pay for advance, if have a score system at CryptoTask, i think we will determine who afford to pay for advance.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
So I guess this would be very difficult for the team to make this platform spread its concept. This is because their marketing strategy is less and the chance of being successful would be difficult.

Well, this project needs to revise their marketing and advertising plans to make this project alive again. Maybe they also need to reconstruct the bounty campaign,

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.
I do not understand what you're arguing about, every person for a high pay must have a history of work so that every person giving a job must have a history and it will be better if both sides are insured against deception. I hope this project can do it.

You have a point, let's see if how far this project will go and how serious the devs to make more developments on this project. Looking forward to see that in the near future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.
Not necessarily those who ask for money in advance of scammers. There are projects that only do so and they grow up rather quickly. Everything depends on the good faith of the developers.
I think in that way it will not be an effective way since they are collecting first some money from their clients. What comes up to peoples mind will surely be not good so better find some options that is fair to everyone.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

If asking for money first it is suspect, hopefully it will be safe and cryptotask is the right choice whatever your work.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

If asking for money first it is suspect, hopefully it will be safe and cryptotask is the right choice whatever your work.
What kind of websites allow the freelancers to ask for money prior to finishing the job !! I've been freelancing for sometime and I've never faced this problem nor asked for any payment in advance . CryptoTask will surely not allow these kind of activities as most of the time they end up as a scam .
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

A good escrow will always be good in such situation by the way but hope that this project will forst care about the safety of the users so that no one has any kind of loss in this project but should have good profits. It will be a great platform for freelancers and they really can earn a good amount of money for their service.
matrixx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

Sounds interesting I will go with it. I am a freelancer my vote goes to this ICO.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

What kind of websites allow the freelancers to ask for money prior to finishing the job !! I've been freelancing for sometime and I've never faced this problem nor asked for any payment in advance . CryptoTask will surely not allow these kind of activities as most of the time they end up as a scam .
Asking money in advance is not satisfactory before delivering the work even this is not a better agreement for CryptoTask because how come this operation can run in a secured manner in satisfying the deed where there is no guarantee.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Asking money in advance is not satisfactory before delivering the work even this is not a better agreement for CryptoTask because how come this operation can run in a secured manner in satisfying the deed where there is no guarantee.

I Just want to make it clear, CryptoTask will ask for money in advance, as client who offer task you need to put a deposit equal to the task value and as freelancer you will need to deposit 20% of the task value. and we are talking here on decentralized platform no one will scam you.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.
This is the whole problem of choosing a good ICO to invest. It is difficult to predict exactly if the project will became very popular or no popular at all.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

It adds a value for all the skill workers to utilize their skill in a right manner with the freelancing opportunities of the Crypto task where they can deliver the better work for the smaller commissions from the client in the ground level without no middleman commissions.

But how about the security do we need to submit any KYC and do we have the secured protocol implemented how the payment system can be expected is it directly to our local FIAT mode or crypto mode of payment ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

hello Cryptotask team,

this is not a discredit for this project. But as you also know, you have a big competitor which is also pre-launching his platform. The problem is they already have their own project on their website, so that people can register and start to interact with metamask.

I visited your website but I found no projects!

Your competitor has also over 80.000 members in their telegram channel, so u need to promote your project also in telegram...

Why I am sayin this: bcs I dont like the devs. and team from the other project  Grin

Keep hard working, give us a good beta website which has minimum one project so people can interact with metamask and gain more followers in telegram so that we can support you more  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: