Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 

yep: https://www.cryptotask.org/platform/index.html
I liked your site without excessive advertising, but how does it differ from the centralized one you can explain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.
Why don't you try to use another platform that actually has the same feature as cryptotask to easily known about the feature so well after cryptotask was released.

I think he already using some sites that have same features but are only paying fiat currencies. And this day, applying to an online work really need a very good portfolio.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

I am a freelancer and I personally know how difficult to get clients online. Cryptotask can be a good help for fellows like me but is it inly bitcoin as a method of paayment from clients or cash and paypal will also be available.
Absolutely agree with you. Most freelancers do not have a stable work and them is always heavy with search of work. It is very good that such platform will emerge and there will be no problems with that.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost

And then who decides who's the winner and who's the loser?

Hopefully the system isn't gonna be like Mturk where they can destroy your reputation just because
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

is there a beta website to test the functions of this decentralized project ?   I just want to be sure before I support it; what is the uniqness of this project and what difference them from the most famous centralized freelance websites? 

why is it just redirecting to metamask do i have to necessary use it or i can choose which wallet to use cause i really dont like that redirecting and also i dont use metamask

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

why is it just redirecting to metamask do i have to necessary use it or i can choose which wallet to use cause i really dont like that redirecting and also i dont use metamask
Yes, I too don't trust this extension and also don't like using it as it is not user-friendly. They have a great support from people here as they will offer a huge opportunity to the people here to earn by providing their services.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

I liked your site without excessive advertising, but how does it differ from the centralized one you can explain?

agree, which me need to know what is much more advantage comapre to other. Also, I nedd to know any members of the team especially their background and skills that may rely on this project
jingsu1

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

Tali Rezan, Emba is a crypto currency block chain researcher and advisor, he seems more skilled and over qualified as he can easily shoot the bugs he might just need a supporter but there might be huge freelancers on the field in real then any automatic system is set to meet the calculations and validations to figure out the accessible circuits ?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost
Actually, i think have some doubt about dispute at this case. Have some freelancer or employers have cheating maybe? How CryptoTask determine this is the right dispute or not?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

when the task done and everything was ok, you will be able to withdraw the money, in the case of a task dispute, reviewers which are stake-holders and vote and decide if job has been done in way should be or not.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

Actually, i think have some doubt about dispute at this case. Have some freelancer or employers have cheating maybe? How CryptoTask determine this is the right dispute or not?
CryptoTask is a platform of opportunities where freelancing jobs are available, you can search and employers is not the point here and no disputes. But yes can we withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment ?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

Is there any bounty campaigns launched for this project? Because I cannot see anything rather than the ICO is live and there social media sites? I think its a good idea if they launch any of bounty campaigns.
We don't know what is the reason why they don't have a bounty program. And it seems they already reach the soft cap so I think they don't need to have a bounty program instead to buy their token.
I don't think so, maybe they will public the bounty for a nearly, because this is the good way for increasing their awareness and attention from "freelancers" and "clients"

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

So there will be some sort of cash bond and cryptotask will act like the escrow, am I correct? How are you going to decide about the losing party?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

well, you are right by making your own decision for selecting the wallet, but metamask is at the moment one of the safest one for ethereum and token wallet. I recommend it. There is a similar blockchain based project like Cryptotask which also use metamask bcs of its safety.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

That, for now, will be improved soon if these project will continue to grow and will have many supporters. So don't worry they will add manpower if they will reach their goal.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

I see, this project will have a escrow feature that will make both freelancers and clients safe. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project. I just hope it will become successful.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

this is bad news for freelancers, they are having less fun, hope they can get through this.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.
Then definitely with this kind of platform maybe that kind of problem will be given a solution. Well, if they are just wise enough maybe they will be paid with good amount.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: