Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Grail BOUNTY  (Read 36291 times)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 12:30:01 PM

I did send FT a PM in regards to the Namecoin task (and some others) needing their Review Due date and times to be put into the future but haven't got a response yet.

If anyone else is able to contact him perhaps they could ask him to check his forum messages.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:52:49 PM

Okay so task one is basically finished I'm waiting for FT to respond to me about what account/cash purse dialogues should contain. and then I can move on to the HTTP part.

(Quick link to the code so far: https://github.com/Xenland/Moneychanger)
fellowtraveler (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:56:14 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 06:27:19 AM by fellowtraveler

*EDIT: Moved from Dropbox to Google Drive since many were complaining the videos were cut short at the end.

Here are the new videos of the Monetas iPhone app:

Intro video: http://goo.gl/8Dxak1

Advanced video: http://goo.gl/u6xqHc

FYI, this actually constitutes work towards "Holy Grail", since much of the code in the iPhone app is also being used in the Holy Grail desktop app.

Of course I'm not claiming any of the bounty, that's for you guys to do. Just letting you know that progress is occurring on all fronts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be updating the CIYAM project shortly, and I will get back to everyone who has PM'd me.

For those who wish to email with PGP, you can get my PGP key from the Open-Transactions project (it's in the main folder) and email me at: fellowtraveler at rayservers.net

co-founder, Monetas
creator, Open-Transactions
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 12:59:10 PM

Great to see progress and if anyone needs help in regards to using CIYAM Open feel free to PM me.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 03:50:35 PM

How much of a bounty to get this onto an Android?
solidaria

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:15:55 PM

How much of a bounty to get this onto an Android?

Intro video -- Monetas iPhone app:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/cotk860n3e49kpn/monetas_iPhone_intro_HD.mp4
This app does a lot more than you see in the video, which is meant to show basic functionality.
I'm recording an "advanced" video tonight and will post a link soon.
P.S. most of the code in this app is being re-used in the Android app as well as the "Holy Grail" project.

It's an ongoing project. But bounties are always welcome xD
Bronzetank

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:57:37 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like the videos cut off early?  Is there a part 2 for either of these?  

Awesome stuff FT!  Really looking forward to future updates.

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:16:23 PM

Great thanks ft, I'm going back to work on the taskses I've claimed. Shouldn't be long now
fellowtraveler (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:46:29 AM

Is it just me or does it seem like the videos cut off early?  Is there a part 2 for either of these?  

Awesome stuff FT!  Really looking forward to future updates.

Did you DOWNLOAD the videos?

If not, then the problem is probably not the videos themselves, but the Dropbox video player. (Had lots of similar comments.)

co-founder, Monetas
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:03:03 AM

Here are the new videos of the Monetas iPhone app
How are transaction fees applied in this app?
fellowtraveler (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:37:08 AM

How are transaction fees applied in this app?

Currently there are only Usage Fees -- meaning (if they are turned on) the server charges one "usage credit" per API call. The server operator has the ability to "re-up" your usage credits.

There is, of course, great demand for transaction fees from server operators, which charge some small percentage of the transaction itself. We haven't added this yet, but it's coming.

When that is implemented, it will have to be based on rules in the server contract, so that the client software can properly form the transaction request to include that fee. (The server can only verify/countersign your transaction requests, which prevents it from forging receipts, since it cannot forge your signature.)

co-founder, Monetas
jantenner81

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

CIYAM - UI/UX design

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:05:00 AM

iam a yound professional graphic & web designer. love the idea behind ... if you need help on any design tasks pls let me know ...

looking forward heargin from you

AT - Automated Transactions
CIYAM | Developer
Bronzetank

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:48:21 PM

Quote from: Bronzetank on August 20, 2013, 09:57:37 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like the videos cut off early?  Is there a part 2 for either of these? 

Awesome stuff FT!  Really looking forward to future updates.

Did you DOWNLOAD the videos?

If not, then the problem is probably not the videos themselves, but the Dropbox video player. (Had lots of similar comments.)

Thanks...download worked fine.  I didn't know there were issues with Dropbox video player.
fellowtraveler (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:05:51 AM

Hi all!

Time for an update on this project (the tasks are viewable here: http://ciyam.org/open/?cmd=view&data=20130606055250338000&ident=M100V137&chksum=a2a9d6d5 )

----------------------------------------

First off, Xenland has done an excellent job creating a QT systray project that integrates with the OT API. (Xenland has already posted screenshots.) It is able to successfully make OT API calls, and it's got menus and some dialogs, but it's nowhere near complete.

You can see the project here:  https://github.com/Open-Transactions/Moneychanger

Unfortunately Xenland said recently that he wouldn't be able to work on it for at least the next month, as he has real life things he has to prioritize.

As the last review date was a month or two ago, we're re-opened the task for bidding so we can get it moving again. Any QT experts interested? As always, I will be available to support you and provide whatever you need on the OT side.

Secondly, the code in Xenland's app that actually "drives OT" has been completed by myself, since at Monetas we had to use it in our iPhone app. (And we'll be using it in our Android app as well.)

So you can see that code working now in our iPhone demo videos:

introduction: http://goo.gl/8Dxak1

advanced: http://goo.gl/u6xqHc

Third, you may notice each individual task has a bounty associated with it. So if you want to donate to the effort, please donate only to the address associated with the INDIVIDUAL TASK you are supporting, and not to any other BTC address (such as the addresses appearing for the overall "Moneychanger" project or the "General UI" or "Integration" categories.) This way the amount will update for your individual task, and that will help incentivize coders to take on those tasks.

Fourth, the "Internationalization" task has a 5 BTC donation, but it appears as a "0.0" -- This is because it was donated to the main address instead of to the individual "Internationalization" task (which was my fault.) So at some point soon I'll be re-arranging the funds to get the 5 BTC to appear on that task.

Fifth, OT contributor randy-waterhouse has figured out the proper protocol for using Namecoin for OT credentials, which is viewable here: http://opentransactions.org/forum/index.php?topic=10.msg40#msg40

I've been contacted by a potential Namecoin integrator and so hopefully we'll be able to get that task assigned to him ASAP.

That's it for now!

co-founder, Monetas
ahoy.br

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:06:26 PM

Glad to hear.
I would like to suggest opening a CIYAM sub-task for translating the interface.
I've already said I'll translate it to portuguese.
It think it will help organizing the tasks and and distributing the tasks earlier will help to finish it earlier.
For most of the languages, probably bounties will not be necessary, but if someone wants to donate for the translation to any language that's not there, latin, klingon, elvish, russian, japanese, etc, etc, it would be welcome.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:57:49 PM

Whom ever finishes the Basic GUI task could be so kind as to splitting up the reward based on code usage if they decide to use all or part of my code. Much would be appreciated Cheesy
JaSK

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:23:05 AM

I'm currently implementing the multi-sig-functionality, guess I'll get that done over the weekend, GUI elements will follow next week.

@fellowtraveler and @jan
I think I can't place a new bid for the re-opened tasks on CIYAM because one can only apply once, so can you please enable them again for me?
I'm making good progress with Bitcoin Integration (when I find time to work on it), Bitmessage is something someone else can work on but if nobody will I'll do it next.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 12:00:37 PM

Am guessing by @jan you meant @ian and so have now deleted all the rejected bids for the Moneychanger project (allowing yourself and Xenland to bid any of the tasks again).

Although generally one bid per task makes sense this scenario wasn't one I had actually considered and so will give it some thought (maybe the limit should just be for one *active* bid per task).

JaSK

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:06:08 PM

Yes, I meant ian, sorry.
In Germany we spell it jan but pronounce it ian so my subconsciousness must've mixed that up :p
Thanks for fixing the issue, I also think one active bid per task would probably be best.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:03:59 PM

Any news?

There is a somewhat similar project by now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295930.0  (Zeroreserve, a Retroshare based Ripple Clone with BTC instead of XRP). Maybe there are some synergies to make use of...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: