Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

ICO's can prove to be the best or the worse investment of your life. In time of the shitcoins, if ICO came out to be fraud then your investment will become ZERO and if product works then you can gain 5x-10x or maybe 100x of your capital investment within a short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

ICOs can be very lucrative - especially when you join at private presale price, which is the best price available in the public. Also, by doing your own due diligence (or narrowing down your research to people who conduct research on prospective ICOs daily - such as us), you can easily identify which are solid ICOs to invest in and which are the bad ones.

Currently our group is pooling for 2 solid ICOs - do read the information below and join our group to see for yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

if you want to get x10 on the next day after completing ico, it's best not to participate.
this is for those who are willing to wait
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

ICO is one of the best investment in the world, Once the ICO end and out in the market you can expect more than double in profit in just months after investing your money.
But beware of it, not all ICO are successful, there are some of them that turned out scam and just looking for money of the investors and then run with it.

rolanmoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. Plus people start to realize that doing ICOs gives you a discounted rate to buy the tokens. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Some ICO projects are can be very successful. Its tokens will rise to 30-40 times. But telling the truth such projects are rare. So be aware about the perspectives of ICO. It is possible to earn but difficult.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

If you believe and understand the project. Go ahead because it a good investment for you. But always keep the rule of the thumb. Just invest something that you can afford to lose because that's the reality in trading/investing. Good luck and cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
I don't think ico is a good choice now. I invested in ico a month ago, and today it's on the exchange, and now it's lower than the price I raised, and I'm sad. I'm not going to invest in ico anymore.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

It really depends on the ICO. Some were good but surely a number of them may not. If you are planning to invest, painstakingly do your research about a particular ICO you are eyeing. Systematically investigate the whole project most especially the team involved. I would highly suggest that you join the ICO's telegram campaign so that you can have the chance to ask directly your questions and ultimately be satisfied in the end.
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

I think that among all the new projects no more than 10% are successful. They give the greatest results. The main question is how to find such proactive projects and participate in their ICO campaigns.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Absolutely, ICO is the best investment in cryptos world, let me take you back when ETH was doing their ICO in 2014.
The Ethereum ICO lasted for 42 days and went on from July-August 2014 and raised >$18 million. if you invested just 1 BTC you would get 2000 ether in return. The current valuation of those 2000 ether is ~$420,000. Not bad for a $2500 investment! But more than the ROI the biggest thing that makes this particular ICO so important in crypto history is the concept of the project itself.
Invest if you have the privilege in a better project.
Bressam

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

It can be profitable, and in a few occasions developers deliver the product. But it doesn't mean it is a good way to invest. I would prefer traditional investments, where developers are not paid before the product is delivered, and regulation prevents them from running away with the money.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

From the outset, it is important for a potential investor to understand the pattern of earnings at all stages of the ICO. How much you need to invest where these funds will be directed, what will it receive in return and in what terms, how will the company grow and its revenues, on what terms can it use tokens in the future and so on. Transparency of processes is one of the most important conditions for investment.

In early 2018, many projects that received money for the ICO will have to report to investors. I'm sure there will be a lot of disappointments, and interest in ICO will subside, and project requirements will increase.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

Definitely a very good investment. But only if you are sure which coin/ICO is going to be successful. With today's current volume of upcoming ICOs, its very hard to tell which one is going to be successful, and that is the riskiest part in investing in ICO. But if you somehow managed to luckily invest in promising ICO, you'll really profit with your investment.

Sirenny

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

If you can analyse deeply every ICO you are interested idea, whitepaper in details, team, than you can find 1% of ICOs that could make you profit.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
The ICO is really good investment but not all of ICO are profitable. You can easily grow your capital if you choose good ICO. There are a lot of scammers all over the internet. You should be careful when you are choosing wise ICO.

zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Depends heavily on the ico project. If it has a good idea it can go far, if it's just some copycat coin then there is a big chance you will lose money.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

ICO is a good opportunity to make a lot of money, but it is also where you can potentially lose a lot of money. Its like having higher gain with higher risk.
Check the team behind it, make sure it's not a scam.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

it is true if investing in ICO is very profitable because there are so many successful thanks to investment in ICO. but you if you choose ICO it must be careful and be careful too, because a lot of today's ICO is ultimately a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: