Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine to regulate exchanges  (Read 442 times)
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

This project is still in fact-finding status. The government is not in a hurry to accept it as it understands that it will be practically impossible to control the currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsik

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

This is the real problem facing all governments........TAX

They are not oposed to cryptocurrency. They are oposed to not being able to effectively tax it!

yup, that's the only reason, all that other "threat" is just bs.
ice888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:51:10 PM

I hope this comes into action although I highly doubt it. One thing is certain is that more regulation is required to weed out scams and give legitimacy to this space.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

Okay, so we have countries slowly following the examples of each other in trying to regulate exchanges. Fair enough. They feel the need to get in some control before it spins out of their understanding. And in some cases, they want to protect their citizens.

But this will affect the ideals of people who originally want to use Bitcoin because of privacy and security. But maybe this will force them to completely abandon fiat? Without exchanges, you can still trade crypto and crypto only. Maybe this is how it must start for a true crypto and fiatless economy to happen.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

wow..  
i think that mining will become not so profitable in few years
they want to move the population to the PoS..
but in other hand, the big PoW coin Price will go higher when there will be taxes on mining Smiley

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:05:09 PM

Ukrainian decision on the crypto currency will not affect the price because the country is not so globally responsible.

I think Ukraine did not joined the bitcoin just to make the value stable but in opposite that they joined bitcoin because they are hoping that it will help to boost their economy by gaining in taxation and reduce unemployment in which we believe that it would be an advantage of every country if they will adopt bitcoin. So let us give Ukraine a chance to benefits them in order for the other nation to the same than banning it.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

That's better. We can't do something about that. Besides, other countries are doing the same thing. Japan already regulates the local exchanges. There's no big deal if Ukraine will follow.
Regulating cryptocurrency has positive effects at the progress of cryptocurrency at Ukraine though. It will boost the adoption of cryptocurrency there.
Taxation is normal to me. That's our responsibility as a citizens of a nation. We are bound to do that.
I don't see any bad thing about their implementation of tax at their country. We can't escape tax forever. It's inevitable. So it's better than let the government ban cryptocurrency. Also regulating cryptocurrency is better, to avoid any problems in the future. Because if the government will not regulate cryptocurrency, they will just continue to do some actions against against cryptocurrency. Like China was doing.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

I cannot imagine how a government can manage to successfully tax revenues made in cryptolandia, especially a government like the Ukranian one, probably not one of the most efficient and honest ones.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Does anybody know Ukrainian exchange? I love not to deal with their exchanges . The propose law as far as it goes seem flawed. How will government tax trade without profit. Once they start regulations like this , there is no telling how far government will go to tax you to death.

PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

I think the article is just a pure speculation, and if the Ukrainian government makes certain decisions in favor of cryptos, it will still be stopped at its very beginning and nothing will happen at all.
Besides, considering the outside information how this particular government is corrupt and how it is slow in doing things in favor of its people, no changes will be made, for sure, unless the elite is hurt.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

Better you post on news section on this forum.
All this government don't know to do with all this crypto currencies. Today thay say ban and tomorrow they say approve. Bored!
yes it is but i think as an investor this is a crucial information for us to think about. the cryptocurrency world indeed depends on regulation of country that support it. we can learn from the past where there is a ban from china that makes the value drop down so much, and there is a regulation that support ico by japan that makes bitcoin and altcoin value became pump up to the top.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: