Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30204 times)
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

Good morning all. Please Help, Please I connected my PC core wallet but it was not showing me whether or not it is mining. It got synchronised and downloaded all blocks so nothing is left undone I just don’t know why it is not mining. Or maybe I am not getting the mode of its mining.
Lucky man, you already on you way to the moon. If I knew how it works I would have helped out but I live that for the admins
Yea, I believe the admins should help out. They may be busy right now as our bodies needs rest at times. I will wait patiently

hi

that is why wait some pools, because solo mining is not profitable and it is like you play loto or bingo and think you will win, but later nothing, just waste of time and money  Wink

so admins, please make pool  Grin Shocked Cool

Yes we will make pool available after ICO , do not worry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

hi guys

what I can see and read, epicenter of ABJcoin is Nigeria, why? I mean, there is a lot of many other country's in Africa which are maybe richer and better?

Anyway, project seams good.

Our project is designed in Nigeria but it available for the whole world to participate. Our major focus is to provide a borderless trade means for Africans.

What I can see, in whitepaper, there is guys which are not from Nigeria  Wink

Anyway, border-less trade is very good point and I hope that project will be accepted in nearest country in first step...
I think we are not limited to Nigeria alone. The coin cover all Africa and infact, crypto can be use anywhere in the world where there is internet and are ready to be accepted
we should not. Since bitcoin and almost all the coins are usable here and if not, the essence of the exchangers should come in place to trade to other accepted coins we can make use of. No coin is limited I think
comments and reviews of those who have tested them should save others into dealing with the criminals among them
Yes, that will surely help and has been helping for many exchangers are trying to avoid bad reviews which can tarnish their images

if you read whitepaper carefully, you will see that there is some respectable people in crypto world, so I don't think they gone give his reputation for some scam.

i think this project have very good future, specially in Africa

Thank you for your support in the Abjcoin project. Abjcoin will surely make everyone proud who support and will change the face of commerce in Africa.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

AbjCoin will be integrated into several E-commerce and trade systems to enable
Nigerians exchange goods and services internationally with ABJ coin as it means of
payment thereby breaking the trade limitations placed on fiat.

In which trade system you planed to integrate? What this mean for us as owner of ABJcoins?

Users of Abjcoin can shop directly from www.coineasybuy.com with Abjcoin, and also Abjcoin will be added to several exchangers for trade to other crypto coins while Abjcoin will have a global exchange also for fiat to Abjcoin for over 30 currencies . Abjcoin holders have allot benefits. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!

Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

Nigerians exchange goods and services internationally with ABJ coin as it means of

In which trade system you planed to integrate? What this mean for us as owner of ABJcoins?

Users of Abjcoin can shop directly from www.coineasybuy.com with Abjcoin, and also Abjcoin will be added to several exchangers for trade to other crypto coins while Abjcoin will have a global exchange also for fiat to Abjcoin for over 30 currencies . Abjcoin holders have allot benefits. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!

From what i read, it seems really good project. I wish you best of luck Smiley
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:18 PM

Seems like a solid project. Finally a coin that Africa deserves.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

Yes, alot of crypto related stuff is focusing Africa right now. This is good!
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

Good morning all. Please Help, Please I connected my PC core wallet but it was not showing me whether or not it is mining. It got synchronised and downloaded all blocks so nothing is left undone I just don’t know why it is not mining. Or maybe I am not getting the mode of its mining.
Lucky man, you already on you way to the moon. If I knew how it works I would have helped out but I live that for the admins
Yea, I believe the admins should help out. They may be busy right now as our bodies needs rest at times. I will wait patiently

hi

that is why wait some pools, because solo mining is not profitable and it is like you play loto or bingo and think you will win, but later nothing, just waste of time and money  Wink

It is not smart to release pools before ico ends. Because it might devalue the coin
btcminer49er

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

It is not smart to release pools before ico ends. Because it might devalue the coin

This has happened alot with inexperienced ICO managers. Luckily ABJ looks competently managed
btcminer49er

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:56:22 PM

Where can we see the team behind this?
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

Abjcoin Project Team are available in the white paper. You can get the white paper from www.abjcoin.org

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

Seems like a solid project. Finally a coin that Africa deserves.

Yes Abjcoin will facilitate commerce in Africa. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!!!

btcminer49er

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:03:13 PM

Abjcoin Project Team are available in the white paper. You can get the white paper from www.abjcoin.org

Ok i see it now.
Is this only for African people, or can others invest?
aalmina82

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

Ok i see it now.
Is this only for African people, or can others invest?

good question

Is there some limit who can invest in ABJcoin?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

Team members

Osiobe Ogenekparobo
Director PDNG Network, a business developer/tech Entrepreneur

Remi Dairo
President of institute of Productivity and Business Innovation Management approvedby the government

Cahyo Dwi
Blockchain expert/java developer

Mark Hong-china
Entrepreneur developer of Bitcoin ATM/Mining machine

Samuel Benedict O
Block Chain developer for 3 years, currently CEO of Satowallet.com

O. O. Daniels
Technical assistant to the government, on Youth Affairs

Egbuna Jerome
Relationship Manager, First Bank of Nigeria Plc

Rabie Elmansouri
Cryptocurrency Media Personnel, Investor and marketer

Christopher King Bowofade
CEO of BTD multi global/TIA trading house, serial Investor, passionate about Blockchain tech

Jeffry Okuse
Expert graphic designer, Entrepreneur And Crypto Merchant

Igwe Chrisent
An Entrepreneur, Crypto Tout and CEO Entrepreneur Nigeria.

Ojekemi Muiywa Ayorinde
Marketer First Bank Nigeria PLC

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

can you be specific, which one?  Grin Shocked

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

hi

OK, maybe, but also will more peoples involve in this phenomenal project

and also, to give Idea what they need to do in the future ;-)

RachelX ✦ 
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

please, why everybody say: ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!!! ?? Huh Huh

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

Please as regards this faucet of a thing, can I know how much we can be getting from it in a day? Can we get like 10 coins daily?
hmmmm 10 abjcoins I supposed you meant? I think the highest claim is 0.01 but the frequent ones are 0.001, 0.008 and 0.006. but it is still very possible to earn up to what you asked for if only you have lots of referrals who are claiming daily because you earn 25% of their claims just like in other faucets. I hope you understand?
very well, thanks for the explanation. Maybe I should register at once and get my own referral link to spread on facebook for my followers. I just hope they welcome our abjcoin as we do.

are you register, and do you get anything? min payout is 0,1ABJ

indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

Can anyone tell me the the meaning of ABJ? I meant the three letters that came before the coin. Im just guessing it could be what Im thinking it is?

Im not sure,but since headquarters is in Nigeria,and Abuja is capital of Nigeria,maybe it has something to do with that.Atleast ABJ reminds me of Abuja.
That is what I was thinking also, at least, it is something good to have the name attached to the coin. I wish the project success with bountiful rewards all along.

indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

Woohoo! I got my first ABJCoin payment into my satowallet. Thanks to the ABJcoin team. I am also using this medium to thank my kind neighbor who introduced me to abjcoin. He won’t allow me rest and told me to try out our own coins. Now, this is the license for me to buy more. Thank you the abjcoin team. We will rock together.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: