Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:09:07 AM

Can someone tell me: What is total number of ABJcoin? And how much is on sale?
I think the total number as I have said in one of my comments should be 20Million which is not many at all compared to billions or even trillions that others are selling.
From what I heard and to buttress this point, when all are purchased or sold out, the demand will now be high and make the price rise exceedingly.

idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:10:14 AM

I think the total number as I have said in one of my comments should be 20Million which is not many at all compared to billions or even trillions that others are selling.
From what I heard and to buttress this point, when all are purchased or sold out, the demand will now be high and make the price rise exceedingly.
yes you are right, you are really learning fast. Demand will increase the price and the holders will keep smiling daily. This is why I want more and even attempting to mine it.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:10:54 AM

Please as regards this faucet of a thing, can I know how much we can be getting from it in a day? Can we get like 10 coins daily?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:12:17 AM

Please as regards this faucet of a thing, can I know how much we can be getting from it in a day? Can we get like 10 coins daily?
hmmmm 10 abjcoins I supposed you meant? I think the highest claim is 0.01 but the frequent ones are 0.001, 0.008 and 0.006. but it is still very possible to earn up to what you asked for if only you have lots of referrals who are claiming daily because you earn 25% of their claims just like in other faucets. I hope you understand?
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:13:32 AM

hmmmm 10 abjcoins I supposed you meant? I think the highest claim is 0.01 but the frequent ones are 0.001, 0.008 and 0.006. but it is still very possible to earn up to what you asked for if only you have lots of referrals who are claiming daily because you earn 25% of their claims just like in other faucets. I hope you understand?
very well, thanks for the explanation. Maybe I should register at once and get my own referral link to spread on facebook for my followers. I just hope they welcome our abjcoin as we do.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

very well, thanks for the explanation. Maybe I should register at once and get my own referral link to spread on facebook for my followers. I just hope they welcome our abjcoin as we do.
Let me inbox you my own own link because I have joined already and claiming from the faucet. Check your inbox in the next minute. Thanks as you use my link.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

No problem, that will also be fine by me as you have also been of help in this forum. Using your link will also be of compensation. I’ll be expecting then

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

I would appreciate a little more information on partnership with banks and government

Abjcoin will have direct fiat exchange to over 30 currencies, and this we are working with banking and government institutions to put in place.
shall we be able to exchange and have our funds sent to our bank account directly? Or will there be intermediary who will buy from us and credit our accounts themselves?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

hi guys

what I can see and read, epicenter of ABJcoin is Nigeria, why? I mean, there is a lot of many other country's in Africa which are maybe richer and better?

Anyway, project seams good.

Our project is designed in Nigeria but it available for the whole world to participate. Our major focus is to provide a borderless trade means for Africans.

What I can see, in whitepaper, there is guys which are not from Nigeria  Wink

Anyway, border-less trade is very good point and I hope that project will be accepted in nearest country in first step...
I think we are not limited to Nigeria alone. The coin cover all Africa and infact, crypto can be use anywhere in the world where there is internet and are ready to be accepted
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:19:32 AM

hi guys

what I can see and read, epicenter of ABJcoin is Nigeria, why? I mean, there is a lot of many other country's in Africa which are maybe richer and better?

Our project is designed in Nigeria but it available for the whole world to participate. Our major focus is to provide a borderless trade means for Africans.

Anyway, border-less trade is very good point and I hope that project will be accepted in nearest country in first step...
I think we are not limited to Nigeria alone. The coin cover all Africa and infact, crypto can be use anywhere in the world where there is internet and are ready to be accepted
we should not. Since bitcoin and almost all the coins are usable here and if not, the essence of the exchangers should come in place to trade to other accepted coins we can make use of. No coin is limited I think

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

hi guys

we should not. Since bitcoin and almost all the coins are usable here and if not, the essence of the exchangers should come in place to trade to other accepted coins we can make use of. No coin is limited I think
yes but always use the exchanger you trust and have tested. I am speaking based on what some of my friends experienced. We need to be careful when it comes to such aspect.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:21:55 AM

hi guys

comments and reviews of those who have tested them should save others into dealing with the criminals among them

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:23:01 AM

Can anyone tell me the the meaning of ABJ? I meant the three letters that came before the coin. Im just guessing it could be what Im thinking it is?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:24:56 AM

hi guys

comments and reviews of those who have tested them should save others into dealing with the criminals among them
Yes, that will surely help and has been helping for many exchangers are trying to avoid bad reviews which can tarnish their images
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:05 AM

Can anyone tell me the the meaning of ABJ? I meant the three letters that came before the coin. Im just guessing it could be what Im thinking it is?

Im not sure,but since headquarters is in Nigeria,and Abuja is capital of Nigeria,maybe it has something to do with that.Atleast ABJ reminds me of Abuja.
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:53:27 AM

My dear Abjcoin, am proud of you team Abjcoin

Thank you for supporting the Abjcoin project. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!!!

nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

yes you are right, you are really learning fast. Demand will increase the price and the holders will keep smiling daily. This is why I want more and even attempting to mine it.

so 20 million... OK, maybe it is better because price will be high later  Grin thx for information
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

Good morning all. Please Help, Please I connected my PC core wallet but it was not showing me whether or not it is mining. It got synchronised and downloaded all blocks so nothing is left undone I just don’t know why it is not mining. Or maybe I am not getting the mode of its mining.
Lucky man, you already on you way to the moon. If I knew how it works I would have helped out but I live that for the admins
Yea, I believe the admins should help out. They may be busy right now as our bodies needs rest at times. I will wait patiently

hi

that is why wait some pools, because solo mining is not profitable and it is like you play loto or bingo and think you will win, but later nothing, just waste of time and money  Wink

so admins, please make pool  Grin Shocked Cool

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

hi guys

Yes, that will surely help and has been helping for many exchangers are trying to avoid bad reviews which can tarnish their images

if you read whitepaper carefully, you will see that there is some respectable people in crypto world, so I don't think they gone give his reputation for some scam.

i think this project have very good future, specially in Africa

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

AbjCoin will be integrated into several E-commerce and trade systems to enable
Nigerians exchange goods and services internationally with ABJ coin as it means of
payment thereby breaking the trade limitations placed on fiat.

In which trade system you planed to integrate? What this mean for us as owner of ABJcoins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: