Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins  (Read 26117 times)
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:22:42 PM

Hi Pablo.

Have you considered buying BitMit?

Cheesy

Hi ReCat Smiley,
   It's an interesting idea, but I'll look into it, thanks Smiley.

Pablo.
I really liked the idea of BitMit and I honestly think the only way for it to have any hope in continuing to have a good reputation is if someone like you takes it up. Tongue

do it pls

xD

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:48:42 PM

Any proof?
I want to order from here, but im afraid of scam.
ReCat

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 08:46:36 PM

Any proof?
I want to order from here, but im afraid of scam.

I've ordered many times from them. Though, It's not quite proof. It's just word.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:19:08 PM

Notice

I would like to give notice that starting December 1st Bitsumo fees will increase to 3.5% of gross + 2.5 USD.

This is to account for increased banking fees and money transfer costs that unfortunately the non-bitcoin world is imposing on us.

This is still a lower fee than our closest competitor and we will use the money to help streamline our service and place orders more quickly and efficiently.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email to Support@Bitsumo.com.

Thank you,
  Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
ReCat

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:28:39 PM

Notice

I would like to give notice that starting December 1st Bitsumo fees will increase to 3.5% of gross + 2.5 USD.

This is to account for increased banking fees and money transfer costs that unfortunately the non-bitcoin world is imposing on us.

This is still a lower fee than our closest competitor and we will use the money to help streamline our service and place orders more quickly and efficiently.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email to Support@Bitsumo.com.

Thank you,
  Pablo.

I sure am wondering what that closer competitor is. xD

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:26:14 PM

Notice

Thank you,
  Pablo.

http://all4btc.com/ ?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ReCat

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:27:58 PM

Notice

Thank you,
  Pablo.

http://all4btc.com/ ?

Wow. I had no idea.

They need to incorporate a "pay with bitcoin" option like that for BitSumo. xD

BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:55:12 PM

Just a little review here...

Just over a month ago I ordered a laptop via Bitsumo. Well, a friend did, using my coinz. It was roughly ~2000 USD. Everything went smoothly. There were a couple customization options on the laptop and Bitsumo got them correct.

I plan on using Bitsumo again in the future as I was satisfied with the customer service and the fast order-placing.

The shipping and billing address were switched in the original order... Pablo must have been up too late placing all those Xmas orders... but worst thing that could have happened is his card would have been declined and it would have been fixed. My friend noticed it on the invoice and Pablo fixed it within hours.

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:03:31 PM

Hasn't been any replies for a while. Is this service still running and performing well?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:07:20 PM

Hasn't been any replies for a while. Is this service still running and performing well?

Hi Smiley,
  We are working full steam ahead :=).

We did run into a small inconvenience last week when one of our main credit cards was cloned, so until early next week when we receive our replacement card, we can only place PayPal orders. After we receive our new card we will be placing credit card orders as normal again :=).

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
ReCat

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:15:02 PM

Hi Smiley,

We did run into a small inconvenience last week when one of our main credit cards was cloned, so until early next week when we receive our replacement card, we can only place PayPal orders. After we receive our new card we will be placing credit card orders as normal again :=).

Pablo.
Cloned? Wow. ouch.

Good to see you're still up, didn't get bitspend'd!

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

Hi Smiley,

Pablo.
Cloned? Wow. ouch.

Good to see you're still up, didn't get bitspend'd!

I maintain that what happened with Bitspend was a long con. We got whacked for 10k in fraud on our card but the bank reverses all fraudulent transactions and returns the money within 72 hours. The only reason we are not doing CC orders right now is not lack of funds but rather that we have to wait for the physical card to be issued.

Also, we do not use customer funds to place orders, we have a high daily operating reserve so even if the 10k were not returned to us, we would take a hit but we could return all customer monies.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if you need anything at all :=).

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:39:08 PM

All Set!

Our new card just arrived so we are good to start taking orders again as normal; feel free to submit your new orders and we will take care of them same day as usual Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:55:45 AM

Ordered a phone off ebay with bitsumo. I have to say, I'm impressed. He is extremely fast in forwarding me the information as soon as he gets it. Had no problems on my end.

I do wish, however, that the fee was a little lower. It starts to get expensive for higher priced items. Snapcard just lowered theirs to 1% this month, but I understand that bitsumo is newer and will take some time. Great service Pablo!
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:24:39 PM

The service is still active?

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

The service is still active?

It sure is Smiley.

www.Bitsumo.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:42:08 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 08:09:17 PM by fible1

Announcement

PayPal seems to haven taken issue with our business model so we will no longer be processing orders for items that require PayPal as the sole payment method; the biggest issue here being Ebay. Stores that have PayPal but allow us to pay via an alternative payment method, such as credit card through a different processor are not a problem.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:18:01 PM

Announcement

PayPal seems to haven taken issue with our business model so we will no longer be processing orders for items that require PayPal as the sole payment method; the biggest issue here being Ebay. Stores that have PayPal but allow us to pay via an alternative payment method, such as credit card through a different processor are not a problem.

Pablo.

Why can't you just use a new completely unrelated paypal account under the identity of a trusted employee or co-owner? Or something. No paypal is really a deal-breaker.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:23:54 PM

Announcement

Pablo.

Why can't you just use a new completely unrelated paypal account under the identity of a trusted employee or co-owner? Or something. No paypal is really a deal-breaker.

Hey Recat,
   Because from the way PayPal operates, they will eventually just freeze that account and all funds associated for as long as they feel like it. It's not worth the aggravation and will present net losses to our operating reserves.

It was a tough decision but it is the best way to safeguard our operating capital. As you know, we do not rely on customer funds to place orders; if we had an account frozen by PayPal with significant funds in it that would present us with the option of shutting down or operating with customer funds which is very risky and I suspect one of the core reason for the Bitspend fiasco.

It's a decision designed to both safeguard us and our customers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
ReCat

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:16:52 PM

Announcement

Pablo.

Hey Recat,
   Because from the way PayPal operates, they will eventually just freeze that account and all funds associated for as long as they feel like it. It's not worth the aggravation and will present net losses to our operating reserves.

It was a tough decision but it is the best way to safeguard our operating capital. As you know, we do not rely on customer funds to place orders; if we had an account frozen by PayPal with significant funds in it that would present us with the option of shutting down or operating with customer funds which is very risky and I suspect one of the core reason for the Bitspend fiasco.

It's a decision designed to both safeguard us and our customers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Okay, another question, then.

What prevents you from using arbitrary funded credit cards through paypal, but as paypal guest (hence unassociated to an eBay or paypal account) to order all items that require paypal?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: