Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits all-time high  (Read 1532 times)
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:04:24 PM

random forks boosting bitcoin, important is what happens after this settles...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Urara

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:11 PM

BTC was the main discussion in the office today...
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

Now it has already reached 5,300 $. It is incredibly. I think Bitcoin will continue to grow further. So it's never too late to make an investment. But of course Bitcoin is very unstable so it's  price will drop and grow again many times.
Zyekad

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:00 PM

So here are the questions...

1) What exchanges have stated they will be acknowledging bitcoin gold?  Where is it best to have your bitcoin?

2) Once Bitcoin Gold exists are we going to see a massive sell off of bitcoin once people get the "dividend"?

md.ddelwar

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

bitcoin is a coin one of them.there are many people choose the bitcoin.bitcoin rate is all time best.so i like bitcoin.
Vasu Dev

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

now bitcoin market is growing once more. i checked bitcoin rate chart. its get an good  hike in previous few days. really its a good investment field for long term investment.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

Time to invest? Bitcoin tops the $5,000 mark

Yes, as expected already, Bitcoin keep increasing and its price actually is 5300$ almost. Thats really the best opportunity for the long term holders, and for BTC traders in general, because the price will continue rising most likely in the few next months at least.
It is time to invest and buy some bitcoins, especially if your plan is long term holding.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow at least until the hard fork is here. Because many people are buying bitcoin now for the dividend from bitcoin fork.
Other than that bitcoin itself have much more potential to grow by itself. Other than the transaction fee on the coin, I like everything of bitcoin and hope it will be mainstream one day.
But bitcoin is still volatile. So it will see many ups and down in the future as it did before.
I certainly agree that, bitcoin will continue to grow and it will become more popular and famous. Furthermore, many people already start to buy it and bitcoin is one high demand on online market and many people want to have that. I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:54:28 PM

Well to honest i would say that YOU HAVE MISSED IT , and you should Never Ever try to chase your entry , as it is not a good idea to take positions right now at the resistance which is against the thumb rule of investing, Never buy near the resistance. So it is better if you enter at new dips or wait for a pullback in the trend and then enter your trade with strict stop loss. Now breaking to new highs, $5000 will act as your new support, while your next target would move to $5500 to $6000.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Yes, as expected already, Bitcoin keep increasing and its price actually is 5300$ almost. Thats really the best opportunity for the long term holders, and for BTC traders in general, because the price will continue rising most likely in the few next months at least.
It is time to invest and buy some bitcoins, especially if your plan is long term holding.

If you want high risk low reward investments, invest in bitcoin right now. It might get to 6K but once the bitcoingold craze is over it'll dump hard, probably back to a little under 5K. It'll pick back up, sure, I could see us talking about a 10K bitcoin by summer next year, but right now the alts are where the big bucks can be made. They're all so cheap right now, not because they lost their value, but because people wanted 'free money' with bitcoingold, thats it.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
HappyNonce

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

Well to honest i would say that YOU HAVE MISSED IT , and you should Never Ever try to chase your entry , as it is not a good idea to take positions right now at the resistance which is against the thumb rule of investing, Never buy near the resistance. So it is better if you enter at new dips or wait for a pullback in the trend and then enter your trade with strict stop loss. Now breaking to new highs, $5000 will act as your new support, while your next target would move to $5500 to $6000.

My expectation is that bitcoin will hover around 5k for a while. In the past it always crossed all the important values at least 3 or 5 times.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

The only time to answer this will be in a year or two, but I suspect that most people who were buying today think that its a good time to buy. Looking back it would have been good to buy, even at all the past all time highs. Lets wait and see.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

random forks boosting bitcoin, important is what happens after this settles...
At the previous fork (early August), the price went down before the fork. Many people must have panic sold out of fear what the fork might bring. Right after the fork, the price went up a lot.
With this in mind, it seems many people are expecting a rise after the fork, which means it rises already before the fork. I'm curious to see if the price will continue upwards after the fork. If all upward pressure is now released before the fork, it could go down again after the fork.
Then again, in crypto, I'm getting used to that. Up and down 40% happens so often, it's just "normal".

Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

It is very diffcult to predict but iff you have a long term vision it is a good moment to invest, no doubt.
No Checks, Czechs Welcome

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Not only did it hit a all time high but stayed relatively stable during that process.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

This is a right to talk about bitcoin yes it is all time hit a high level price but sometime down and sometime or some days latter it will be a more grow and more powerful. so it is time to buy bitcoin for our future life. Already i'm buy 100BTC and i sold in next year. 
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:23 PM

It is amazing to see the way that bitcoin is rising, i can not even believe how much did it rise in just only 48 hours, from $4500 to $5350 in just a few hours.. this is incredible, if i have to be honest, i though that bitcoin was going to drop to $3000 again because of the fork, but i am wrong, it will probably rise a lot more until the fork happens, but i dont know.
Maybe we can see a $6000 price before the end of the month.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Hello author! Yes of course who was buying its for low price it is amazing dividends for now but all people could not be successful and not all the time also. When you think to do something you need don't pay all your attentions to the words and avoid the hype because it specific world and you never know who are typing here messages and with which motivation
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:06:44 PM

Just remember that the last All Time High was $4900, and now it is only increasing, it is incredible how faster it is going up, it is just like a beer, the foam is only going up day by day.
I wonder if there is going to be any other dump in some time, i hope that no  Grin
Next ATH will probably be 5,5k if we are lucky, maybe a little bit more, but there is no way that it can be 6k before the end of this month, please, be more realistic people

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:10:09 PM

Well there is always an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin even if the actual price is a bit high.

We predict a lot more value and higher price in the future, so if you re looking to hold for long period it will be surely profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: