Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just lost my little brother  (Read 9607 times)
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:05:01 PM

do a quick google or 2 of his screen name, and check out the other forums he posts in.  This guy has hate clubs.  He trolls (or he is just mentally ill.) everywhere.  I doubt the story about his brother is real.  Even if it is, he is psycho, and feeds off the drama.  He goes out of his way to stir up shit. This drama is not an exception to the rule because he is traumatized about a death.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:14:03 PM

We eventually set up a 501(c)3 after my daughter and I were shot.  There was a long period of not very clear thinking after the shooting.  Chill out and give him some space.

I don't think drug-addicts are capable of thinking clearly: http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=finshaggy

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:21:42 PM

do a quick google or 2 of his screen name, and check out the other forums he posts in.  This guy has hate clubs.  He trolls (or he is just mentally ill.) everywhere.  I doubt the story about his brother is real.  Even if it is, he is psycho, and feeds off the drama.  He goes out of his way to stir up shit. This drama is not an exception to the rule because he is traumatized about a death.
That is kind of extreme.  Undecided

FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:01:02 PM

Mason Baseballs:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231375.0

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:01:47 PM

...here we go again
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:13:47 PM

You got that right. Undecided

KornShell

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:30:07 PM

I just read this entire thread, from beginning to end.  It took a couple of hours, but I think that's worth it to give me a feel for who is on this board and what goes on here.  This is only the second forum I've taken an interest in.  I no longer post in the first one.  I left because the moderators allowed a small group of long-time residents to harass other members, myself included.  The leader of that group is now in a third-world jail, facing firearms and other, even more serious, charges.

Looking up FinShaggy on the Internet, I found a few items of interest.  Some of the articles I read I believe were written by FinShaggy  himself, as they are self-serving and contain similar spelling and grammatical errors.

My take on all of this is that FinShaggy is running a scam.  He should produce the obituary.  Saying that he doesn't give a fuck just doesn't cut it.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:40:13 PM

I just read this entire thread, from beginning to end.  It took a couple of hours, but I think that's worth it to give me a feel for who is on this board and what goes on here.  This is only the second forum I've taken an interest in.  I no longer post in the first one.  I left because the moderators allowed a small group of long-time residents to harass other members, myself included.  The leader of that group is now in a third-world jail, facing firearms and other, even more serious, charges.

Looking up FinShaggy on the Internet, I found a few items of interest.  Some of the articles I read I believe were written by FinShaggy  himself, as they are self-serving and contain similar spelling and grammatical errors.

My take on all of this is that FinShaggy is running a scam.  He should produce the obituary.  Saying that he doesn't give a fuck just doesn't cut it.

Ya think?

JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:45:56 PM

What's the first thread and who's in jail?
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:06:05 PM

We eventually set up a 501(c)3 after my daughter and I were shot.  There was a long period of not very clear thinking after the shooting.  Chill out and give him some space.

Thank you.

@Others
It's not like I need this to be completed in the next 24 hours. My brother is gone forever, I'm sorry if I didn't set everything up perfect in the first week.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:10:33 PM

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Mason-Wight&lc=4566&pid=165185158&mid=5558426

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:35:03 PM

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/denverpost/obituary-search.aspx?firstName=Mason&lastName=Wight&Search=Search&affiliateId=denverpost&stateId=%5BStateID%5D&dateRange=99999

I can confirm that this obituary was done by the Olinger Andrews Caldwell Gibson Chapel, and that this website would only handle obituaries that have services through that chapel, so it appears to be a legit story folks. Sorry for your loss Fin, and thanks for understanding the internet.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 10:43:05 PM

Apologies for deleting my post after you already quoted it. I'm just somewhat confused.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:56:44 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss.

However... this was ultimately an accident and the only negligence here was on the part of whoever allowed your brother to eat peanuts.

Your brother had very dangerous illnesses and wasn't being taken care of appropriately. Also... homeopathic treatment? oh jeebus... I don't want to sound disrespectful and I'm truly sorry for your loss but you cannot possibly blame a company for using peanut butter as an ingredient and listing it. There are literally thousands of allergies and people need to take care of themselves and their children.

Ultimately your brother is dead and nothing can be done about it, only sympathise with you and your family.

RIP

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:58:20 PM

Sorry for your loss man Sad

nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:13:35 PM

Sorry for your loss man Sad

Me too - gutted for you

donations not accepted
cointoss

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:18:31 PM

Coming up with scam after scam is not a legitimate form of public grief.

So far this grifter has begged for money in AT LEAST 3 different ways surrounding this death.

What kind of a person loses a brother and immediately starts panhandling over his dead body?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246397.0

QQCoin: QQSRP5u9yL7KtDAsGX7XmQ6QxHiA7BCGAv    doge: D8yy1FW5FdkoFCQP1nQeWGKX3ugcbegpJD

BTC: 15ExWcdDN38o852bC2jBEuC5igqp8gdtAK             EAC: eV9qafrM8uGaNzbvLXRCVVXkmmysUv7fud
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:35:09 PM

So far this grifter has begged for money in AT LEAST 3 different ways surrounding this death.

What kind of a person loses a brother and immediately starts panhandling over his dead body?

A fucking scumbag, thats who.  I cant tell if he actually believes his own bullshit, or if its all pure scam. All you can do is hit the ignore button. This guy has lost his soul.
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:47:53 PM

A fucking scumbag, thats who.  I cant tell if he actually believes his own bullshit, or if its all pure scam. All you can do is hit the ignore button. This guy has lost his soul.

Really? - I can't work it out - I thought it's a crappy scam then some trusted people post positive comments - I googled and found stuff - dunno what to believe now... sad if true - sad if false. Bad one.

donations not accepted
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:19:48 AM

A fucking scumbag, thats who.  I cant tell if he actually believes his own bullshit, or if its all pure scam. All you can do is hit the ignore button. This guy has lost his soul.

Really? - I can't work it out - I thought it's a crappy scam then some trusted people post positive comments - I googled and found stuff - dunno what to believe now... sad if true - sad if false. Bad one.

Trusted people like Matthew? Smiley Check what it says under his name Smiley  Self-titled, mind you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: