Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:11:08 AM

I was just advised that here I can find projects that will be profitable. I'm in the right forum, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

I was just advised that here I can find projects that will be profitable. I'm in the right forum, right?

Well, I'm not sure yet about this particular topic, but the forum is correct
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?

Well, that does not mean anything. A company can be registered in another country, with more favorable taxation and a better attitude to crypto-currencies
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:38:13 AM

I understand correctly that this project is a crypto-currency fund? That is, if I invest in it, then the developers will manage my funds?
miraxgr

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

I understand correctly that this project is a crypto-currency fund? That is, if I invest in it, then the developers will manage my funds?

Well, not quite. The project offered by the developers is a system of funds. That is, you can invest in this project money and make a profit from the system itself, rather than its individual fund
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:36 AM

Well, not quite. The project offered by the developers is a system of funds. That is, you can invest in this project money and make a profit from the system itself, rather than its individual fund

I'm not sure that such a project will suit a beginner. The newcomer will not notice any obvious advantages
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:26 AM

So, do I understand correctly? This is a system of funds that everyone can open. This in fact seems to be a lucrative and interesting project, as far as I understand with my weak English ...
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

So, do I understand correctly? This is a system of funds that everyone can open. This in fact seems to be a lucrative and interesting project, as far as I understand with my weak English ...

Well, in general terms, everything is correct. But in fact, not everyone will be able to open such a fund, he will have to undergo something like a test of market knowledge
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Well, in general terms, everything is correct. But in fact, not everyone will be able to open such a fund, he will have to undergo something like a test of market knowledge

Is it something like a protection system? So that people without experience are not allowed to manage the fund?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Well, that does not mean anything. A company can be registered in another country, with more favorable taxation and a better attitude to crypto-currencies

As far as I know, Russia has a favorable climate for crypto-currencies, so developers do not need to look for another country to register. Are there any Russian users here?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

It seems to me that similar projects have already been carried out, I'm not sure that this system is absolutely unique ... Although I may be wrong, there are now a lot of different ICOs
miraxgr

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

Is it something like a protection system? So that people without experience are not allowed to manage the fund?

Yes, the system provides different levels of protection for its users. Perhaps you'd better read the white paper to better understand this project
miraxgr

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

It seems to me that similar projects have already been carried out, I'm not sure that this system is absolutely unique ... Although I may be wrong, there are now a lot of different ICOs

You know, I have this feeling too. However, secondaryity does not make this project less attractive, at least for me
Mary_Tuedor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:42:32 AM

Yes, the system provides different levels of protection for its users. Perhaps you'd better read the white paper to better understand this project

Of course, I'm studying the project documentation. In any case, thanks for your help. Smiley
miraxgr

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

Of course, I'm studying the project documentation. In any case, thanks for your help. Smiley

You are welcome)
If there are any other questions - write, users will definitely help you)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

It is worthwhile to understand that this is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Developers already do not answer for this

Of course, I understand this. In a sense, this is the advantage of the whole system - a reliable system for protecting users and adapting to any necessary goal
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

It is worthwhile to understand that this is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Developers already do not answer for this

Of course, I understand this. In a sense, this is the advantage of the whole system - a reliable system for protecting users and adapting to any necessary goal

Frankly, this kind of flexibility of the system causes me more fear. I'm not sure yet, is it possible to build a protection that really protects users from all scammers. It seems to me that any project has vulnerabilities and I feel calmer when I understand which ones. In this case everything looks too smooth and it bothers me.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

Frankly, this kind of flexibility of the system causes me more fear. I'm not sure yet, is it possible to build a protection that really protects users from all scammers. It seems to me that any project has vulnerabilities and I feel calmer when I understand which ones. In this case everything looks too smooth and it bothers me.

It seems to me that in this case you are excessively suspicious. Developers have experience in this area, and this already means a lot. At a minimum, they will not allow newcomers to make mistakes
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

By the way, as far as I understand, the developers have already conducted pre-ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: