Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

But in fact, I do not know how they can solve problems with their partners from the US or China
Well, actually Tokenbox will not work in the US.
I do not know about China
Ohh wow
So in China they too will not work
I wonder how things will be with other countries
And why in China they certainly will not work?
What is the reason for this?
In China, the activity of ICO was banned and the turnover of crypto-currency began to regulate.
Therefore, they can not go to the market of China for sure.
Ok I understood, I read information about this
It was necessary to begin with this, and then go to write in this thread Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:14:46 AM

The project looks very curious
Do they have competitors in the market?
How do they plan to compete with them?
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

In fact, they do not have so many competitors yet, and those that do not have such a large number of functions.
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:19:42 AM

In fact, they do not have so many competitors yet, and those that do not have such a large number of functions.
But I saw a similar project, with the same idea that pre-ICO started back in September!
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

But I saw a similar project, with the same idea that pre-ICO started back in September!
Lol, and how is this project called? Who does it?
wiak2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:24:07 AM

I can not remember the name, but someone already wrote about it in this thread
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:16 AM

Well, then the point is to talk about this? If you do not even have a reference to this ICO?
wiak2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:04 AM

Well, then the point is to talk about this? If you do not even have a reference to this ICO?
I just wanted to say that this project and this idea are not unique. That competition is already now!
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

I just wanted to say that this project and this idea are not unique. That competition is already now!
Is competition bad?
This will make the developers work harder to make the best quality product. So I think it's very good that there are competitors! Smiley
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:34:42 AM

And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:37:30 AM

It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
We still do not know absolutely nothing that will be in the future!
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:38:38 AM

That's it! Total uncertainty!
And what if I invest a lot of money, and the activities of this company will be suspended? And all my investments will simply disappear?
wiak2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

And what if I invest a lot of money, and the activities of this company will be suspended? And all my investments will simply disappear?
Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
Here, no one is immune from anything!
Investing in any of these projects is a risk!
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:39 AM

Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
I'm just trying to figure out some aspects.
I like the project and I really want to invest, that's why I'm trying to learn as much information about everything that is knit with it!
RadekG

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:43:27 AM

Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
I'm just trying to figure out some aspects.
I like the project and I really want to invest, that's why I'm trying to learn as much information about everything that is knit with it!
And this is the right approach! Smiley
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:44:40 AM

I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one knows for sure!
I heard about a possible ban on such projects.
wiak2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:46:33 AM

Maybe yes, maybe not. No one knows for sure!
I heard about a possible ban on such projects.
The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: