Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:51:33 PM

it is very important to study the documentation of the project in my opinion
why?
but how to invest without knowledge
well, like why it is generally necessary mean an in-depth
you can even examine just for your interest
well, I can't say that this project is designed to include
of course because he was serious ahah
the gravity is not so important
what is important
the idea and the project's importance in society
Yes it's undeniable of course

So what did you decide after researching docs? Is Tokenbox worth it?
no bad comments about it
joined to your opinion
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

It is a great pity that I had not noticed it before.  Angry Team luck. I hope the project will be implemented in the best way.
RBurkey

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

Ecosystem is very accurate word to describe what the token business is right now. It is really good, that projects like that are developing, this fact gives more opportunities for the beginners. Good luck
allanlumi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

Ecosystem is very accurate word to describe what the token business is right now. It is really good, that projects like that are developing, this fact gives more opportunities for the beginners. Good luck
What do you mean under opportunities for the beginners?
BrujoFC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:01:48 PM

Very interesting project. I think, most of the platforms made for the cryptocommunity itself are doomed to be successful
BrujoFC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

He or she probably means, amount of audience and ICO investors is growing up and all the people coming in need some app making the token buy/sell easier
allanlumi

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

He or she probably means, amount of audience and ICO investors is growing up and all the people coming in need some app making the token buy/sell easier
Uhm. Okay, but the project is not only about that
BrujoFC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

Defiantly, and what I like in this project is the systematic way to solve the problem of the newcomers
allanlumi

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Defiantly, and what I like in this project is the systematic way to solve the problem of the newcomers
I see. But I didn't get the part about an ecosystem
josell

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
josell

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
ftoole

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
We still do not know absolutely nothing that will be in the future!
josell

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:57 PM

I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
ftoole

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:25:15 PM

I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one knows for sure!
I heard about a possible ban on such projects.
josell

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine!
ftoole

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine!
I hope so
We will see
BrujoFC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:09 PM

I see. But I didn't get the part about an ecosystem
Basically, that means that this project is going to be involved in most of the parts of token economic
josell

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

I hope so
We will see
well, we should already know how)
ftoole

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

I hope so
We will see
well, we should already know how)
Well, the project is already running
It is worth looking for information
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: