Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

So whats the deal with tokenization does it have any purpose?
Tokens are utilised on the platform, thereby providing funds and traders with access to the Tokenbox operations
you still can use other currency but it is better to get TBX
Im not sure, it just doesnt have much functionality, utilising platform tokens doesnt make sense
You arent right TBX token manipulations are complex. which makes it better, managers and traders are interested in
lower TBX price, which allows them to take advantage of the platform's functionality at a lower
price.
Nah dude undervaluation is really counterproductive, because a lower valuation limits
the amount of assets available for management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

Tokens are utilised on the platform, thereby providing funds and traders with access to the Tokenbox operations
Im not sure, it just doesnt have much functionality, utilising platform tokens doesnt make sense
You arent right TBX token manipulations are complex. which makes it better, managers and traders are interested in
lower TBX price, which allows them to take advantage of the platform's functionality at a lower
price.
Nah dude undervaluation is really counterproductive, because a lower valuation limits

But TBX token provides access to the platform’s operation.
TBX liquidity can also be supported by the Platform’s Reserve Fund.
Which makes the tokens really valuable
Neutrality

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:59 PM

price.

They are going to be valuable anyway Im just saying that tokenization is not a necessary thing
okaypool

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:07:35 PM

price.

They are going to be valuable anyway Im just saying that tokenization is not a necessary thing
It help managers and traders do their job more easier, so I dont think there is any problem with that
Neutrality

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

price.

It help managers and traders do their job more easier, so I dont think there is any problem with that
Sure it does, but to me it is just a cheap method to make more money out of users
okaypool

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

price.

Sure it does, but to me it is just a cheap method to make more money out of users
If you think about it, any project is made to gain more money, so it is reasonable to use any way to get more income
Neutrality

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

price.

If you think about it, any project is made to gain more money, so it is reasonable to use any way to get more income
So is it going to better service without tokenization?
okaypool

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

price.

It doesnt makes the project worse and the additional funds are going to make the service better.
Neutrality

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:16:26 PM

price.

It doesnt makes the project worse and the additional funds are going to make the service better.
Maybe you are right, Ill invest then
okaypool

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

price.

It is really important to invest in a pre-ico stage, you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts.
Neutrality

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

price.

It is really important to invest in a pre-ico stage, you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts.
Ty, I really appreciate this info
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:35:16 PM

Can anyone explain to me how the heck the economy model these tokens is working, I just dont understand whats all the fuss is about
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Can anyone explain to me how the heck the economy model these tokens is working, I just dont understand whats all the fuss is about
There is a thing made by devs that called “predictive economic model” it is based on the overall volume of the investment on
cryptomarket.
zero9119

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

There is a thing made by devs that called “predictive economic model” it is based on the overall volume of the investment on
cryptomarket.
What about the details?
ftoole

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
The devs have assessed the crypto-currency market capitalisation. The optimum
level achieved in September 2017 has been adopted as the “base indicative level”, and they think
that this value may well be exceeded even in 2017.
zero9119

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
level achieved in September 2017 has been adopted as the “base indicative level”, and they think
What do you mean ''this value'', any numbers?
ftoole

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:07:21 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
It was stated in the thread, I cant tell u fo sho` but there was info about ±$ 172 billion
zero9119

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
It was stated in the thread, I cant tell u fo sho` but there was info about ±$ 172 billion
Wow, so if the coins are so valuble why someone would not like to use them
ftoole

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
I guess some people just dont like to use project tokens, there are many people like this on the forum
zero9119

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:12:24 PM

cryptomarket.
What about the details?
I guess some people just dont like to use project tokens, there are many people like this on the forum
So if they have plans about 2018-2019 is there any more to come?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: