Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6000 comming through  (Read 2060 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

The All Time High that is $5000 will be a past when we hit the $6000 mark value that is but expect that to happen because of the so much buying that is happening right now, that is the only guess that is in my mind right now that is why the value of bitcoin had reach this kind of level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed.the number of orders to buy the bitcoin are great.  I think 6k will happen very soon

Make me great again
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

The All Time High that is $5000 will be a past when we hit the $6000 mark value that is but expect that to happen because of the so much buying that is happening right now, that is the only guess that is in my mind right now that is why the value of bitcoin had reach this kind of level.
Already several ath has got recorded to the history of bitcoin. Now what makes it more popular is the breaking of price targets overcoming issues that arise in between. If the ongoing price increase continues, surely it won't take much time to reach $6000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

$6000 was within touching distance for BTC earlier today and possibly may happen tomorrow. Solidfying anywhere above $5k in the coming weeks will be good however given that it was as low as $3k only a few weeks ago.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

wow icant imagine that bitcoin will surpass the $5000 maybe it will continue to reach $10000 or more as the new predicted value.  haha lets celebrate who knows maybe tomorrow tge big wave will be granted. Grin a big smile for those who hold their bitcoin to achieve their prediction also. Congrats to all . Chears!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

wow icant imagine that bitcoin will surpass the $5000 maybe it will continue to reach $10000 or more as the new predicted value.  haha lets celebrate who knows maybe tomorrow tge big wave will be granted. Grin a big smile for those who hold their bitcoin to achieve their prediction also. Congrats to all . Chears!

It's not that big of a deal for long term holders, they are used to see their holdings grow in value throughout the years. Realistically speaking, there is not much interesting going on now, other than the fact that satistically, we have managed to break through the $5000 level. Not that long ago when the price was $4000-$4500 not many people were excited, and now suddenly people start to celebrate it. It's a 30% increase to where we stand right now, it's not like this market has never managed to climb with such percentages in a short period of time.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:49 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:13:43 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.
Bitcoin passed $6k mark on a few exchanges today but then it corrected back to $5.5k but I think the average price per bitcoin of $6k will be attained before the start of November. But after the hardfork the price can come down because then the momentum will shift towards ethereum and its hardfork which has already been implemented and also to other crypto so the price beyond $6k in the near future is hardly attainable, but if any news in favor of bitcoin comes then there can again be a price rally and then bitcoin price can go higher.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed.the number of orders to buy the bitcoin are great.  I think 6k will happen very soon

The price of btc at present is above 5700$. i think if this rise continues it will cross 6k mark tomorrow itself. So basically if it happens it means that within 2 days it has crossed 1000$ mark. People who had bought even little before 5k mark would have make some good gains. This is a good recovery after a the last fall happened due to China.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.
Bitcoin passed $6k mark on a few exchanges today but then it corrected back to $5.5k but I think the average price per bitcoin of $6k will be attained before the start of November.

The fact that we have huge gaps in prices between some exchanges having passed the $6000 mark and some still struggling to beat high $5800's means that we are still yet to convincingly pass $6000 on every exchange, once that happens then we can aim for the next level.

Im pretty convinced we will see further all time highs, this was not all. Before 25th I would say we have 90% chances of seeing a new all time high.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

wow i think everybody is monitoring bitcoin price by the minute
the price hike enormously it already hit the $6000
looking forward to hit the $7000 price
or is it possible to hit $10000 by the end of the year?

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

The price of btc at present is above 5700$. i think if this rise continues it will cross 6k mark tomorrow itself. So basically if it happens it means that within 2 days it has crossed 1000$ mark. People who had bought even little before 5k mark would have make some good gains. This is a good recovery after a the last fall happened due to China.

Exactly, that happened. The current price is above 5700$ and today it had also made the mark of 5800$. If it continues to rise at this pace I believe the cliff of 10k is not too far... Well, seeking present market statistics the point of 6000$ would be achieved within a day. Also, I consider it would attain an estimate of 7000$ before the beginning of November and that too quite early.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

that right. The price of bitcoin at present is $5760 ( cryptopia ). so $6000 is possible because of the upcoming fork. people are trying to buy bitcoin for upcoming fork because they want to get free bitcoin gold. I think Bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming week

Make me great again
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

that right. The price of bitcoin at present is $5760 ( cryptopia ). so $6000 is possible because of the upcoming fork. people are trying to buy bitcoin for upcoming fork because they want to get free bitcoin gold. I think Bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming week

That is what all are expecting right now that is why they are holding to bitcoin and why the price is increasing so much just because of the free coins they can get, well what if they are wrong about it and there are other things happen with bitcoin? but hey at least you risk it, and right now we can sure see another All Time High and that is the $6000.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will be reaching 6000 usd anytime soon, and this is great for hodlers, I think we should all watch the market carefully this time, since the fork happened way back on August, China all of a sudden shutdown it's exchanges and banned Bitcoin, no one even saw it coming since most of us are too happy and excited to received Bitcoin cash and not only that, the price of Bitcoin also was a new high back then, this time around, we need to make sure that there will be no panic to avoid dumping of bitcoins carelessly, though it is on a bull run this time, we should also check out on altcoins, which are bloody today, and as investors, let's not forget one of the fundamentals, which is to buy low and sell high.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride

The new all time highs are incoming and real indeed, because there are still many people that are interested in the new digital currency, taking the jump. Its not that mainstream yet, and that will be the beginning.
Bitcoin value was close to the $6000, I think it is not hard for them to touched this value. Because bitcoin now had a good price in the market, maybe any of this time this crypto currency are meets the maximum value of bitcoin.
Therefore I'm looking forward to much higher price of bitcoin in crypto currency industry, because I know that it was increase again.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:36:00 PM

If this trend in the market continues we next week can touch 6000 dollars. I have very high hopes for this October. I have the impression that we all bought tickets for the rocket. Now fly and don't know when the rocket runs out of fuel. The price of bitcoin this year is so good that it can't be true.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

We should be $7k or $8k by the end of this month. And $10k by the end of the year.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

Bitcoin has a huge potential, and i think we can all agree on that. And for those who do not thing that way, than just look at price and growth of Bitcoin and you will understand. To be honest i did not expect such fast rise of price, I mean i knew that price will hit 5000$ sooner or later, but it happened faster than i thought. And even after that price rise up to 5700$. You could be right when you say that till the end of this year we could see price of 10.000$, it is not impossible. Damn, that would be something. I joined Bitcoin community when price was around 700$, if someone told me that price would rise to 5700$ i would not believe him, but here we are. Cheesy
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

We should be $7k or $8k by the end of this month. And $10k by the end of the year.

I hope this thing will happen but I think it will be around $6000, after this October and around $8k at the end of the year,  Bitcoin is currently struggling to get way pass $5950  but I believe it will eventually get there ($6000).  I believe the upcoming segwit2x activation will boost Bitcoin further.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

All a board the hype train! $6000 is really close but btcg is still out there. I do believe it might reach or break through $6000 by November. What a great time to be alive!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: