Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: $6000 comming through  (Read 2060 times)
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:48:35 AM

The bitcoin price still going up now, with this speed, i'm sure the price will reach $6000 very soon. Could we hit $7000 in this year ? A new era for bitcoin in this year and a new record too on the price of bitcoin. Meanwhile some altcoin price fall because of bitcoin lmao.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:52:42 AM

Wow! I haven't seen a tally like this in a long time. The FOMO has hit people hard, and they want in before five digits. I remember when we were testing out the waters near the old $1300 ATH and then we rocketed past that no problem. Bitcoins are up 800% since this time last year (in Canadian Dollars anyway).
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:54:41 AM

We may hit $6000 at this rate, but getting past $7000 may not be as likely. Though I wouldn't expect the price to stay this way after the two forks. A lot people are just maximizing their free coins for the airdrop that's why the price is increasing. A price drop would be the result of this especially the segwit2x fork. After that we might just sit a while between $5000 - $6000.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:54:50 AM

Dude, seriously... The last 30 minutes have been a real roller coaster ride, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $6000 by the end of the day, and I'm typing this after the correction from $5920 to $5700
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Were almost there  Grin cheers guys  Grin
The upcoming hard fork may only affect the price of bitcoin a little bit and I am confident it will continue to soar high and probably reach $7000 this November, I just hope that there will be no another drop in the price of bitcoin and that I hope it will become stable soon.

BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

Dude, seriously... The last 30 minutes have been a real roller coaster ride, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $6000 by the end of the day, and I'm typing this after the correction from $5920 to $5700

Yep, the FOMO is real. The good news of f2pool dropping support for segwit2x was very bullish, and Wall Street with Ledger-X coming is insanely bullish too. Everyone that didn't buy BTC wants to get in right now and are waiting for a good dip, so im feeling safe. Any nice dips will be bought by smart money that understood the importance of holding bitcoin.

Oh and I didn0t include BGold in the bullish consensus, but im sure it plays a role too. People love the idea of receiving "fork dividends" holding BTC.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

just a few hundred dollars. may be very lucky for people who have been holding back the bitcoins they've had, especially when bitcoin prices are still under $ 4000. well, be sure that the bitcoin price will soon be at a price of $ 6000.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

It reached $5855! Maybe tomorrow or in a few days we will see $6000. With the pricing going fast maybe Segwit2x will not affect it that much. Bitcoin to the moon!

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

Even if it reached 5k USD ATH the FUD is still there, some one would ask, All of these  are the preparation of the Bitcoin gold altcoin this October 25 and the Segwit2x this Novemeber ? We still don't know the outcome of what will be the value of the bitcoin next week many bitcoin community are now celebrating for they reach the target way ahead of this year end. Here's a quote goes "Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you will die", mindset. are we prepared for the consequences when the bitcoin goes down in a couple of weeks, after we celebrate the agony comes. Let's hope that might not happen soon and let's continue to rejoice the glory days of bitcoin, Cheers ! Bitcoin to the moon !
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

Doubtful.  Even when I said I saw the price passing the seeming 5K wall then promptly climbing toward 6K, I said there'd be another wall there as people would cash out, expecting others to do the same and another decline coming.  It'll probably fall back down to the low-mid 5000's now.

I also said this type of volatility is good for BTC, and at the end it always rises more than it falls.  It won't be reaching 10K by the end of the years as some hope, but I think by the end of 2018 is a real possibility.  But expect it to continue falling in the short term a bit.  It always does when is passes then nears a new milestone.  
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

Yeah dude, $100 dip in just minutes, amazing. Everybody wants to enter the market now and the FOMO is real. I will also wouldn't surprised that $6000 would be a breeze. What an amazing run we are seeing today.

Yep, the FOMO is real. The good news of f2pool dropping support for segwit2x was very bullish, and Wall Street with Ledger-X coming is insanely bullish too. Everyone that didn't buy BTC wants to get in right now and are waiting for a good dip, so im feeling safe. Any nice dips will be bought by smart money that understood the importance of holding bitcoin.

Oh and I didn0t include BGold in the bullish consensus, but im sure it plays a role too. People love the idea of receiving "fork dividends" holding BTC.

Oh so it means that people around are very bullish. We have already herd from a far, and we don't know when this bullish run will end. Currently is just above $5600 and moving towards $5700. Well, I will just take a nap and be back later and hoping to see that $6000 has been touch.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

Man am I really loving this!!

I think 6K will happen very soon and 10K will follow within too long, as I have been saying for ever..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:10 AM

Doubtful.  Even when I said I saw the price passing the seeming 5K wall then promptly climbing toward 6K, I said there'd be another wall there as people would cash out, expecting others to do the same and another decline coming.  It'll probably fall back down to the low-mid 5000's now.

I also said this type of volatility is good for BTC, and at the end it always rises more than it falls.  It won't be reaching 10K by the end of the years as some hope, but I think by the end of 2018 is a real possibility.  But expect it to continue falling in the short term a bit.  It always does when is passes then nears a new milestone.  
corrections and those who already have enough to cash out their earnings would start to showed up but still support will follow back I'm also positive to see
btc value to reach 7k maybe after this month and the dreamed of 10k$ is still possible to be reach, we just need to be more positive and hold until we succeed
with out target.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

We can all see $6000 maybe this month and when it will have some dips it just touch $5000 which still profitable to all of us. Like after we see the $5000 it  suddenly falls then just rise again. The repetition of events will occur again so nothing to worry.

Better to hoard our coins so the price will increase more.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.
No no. After the segwit2x, we will witness a big dump in the bitcoin price because of the bitcoin gold. When bitcoin gold exists, bitcoin has to share its value with bitcoin gold and it will make the price of bitcoin decrease a small amount. $10000 can not be achieved in this year but I strongly believe that we can across this number in 2018. So, if you want to be rich, you need to buy bitcoin immediately
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:13:12 AM

The current long awaited break through of $5,000 is unprecedented and no one expected this high value at this period. Am optimistic that bitcoin may reach $10,000 before the end of this year because after the segwit2x by November, there is really going to be a smoot sailing as you rightly say op.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

i am happy to see the price finally break the barrier $5xxx and now its still increase more and if we can break $6000 in this week then we can go more than the price now. i am sure that many of us now is going to selling their btc because their goals have been reach but some of them still don't sell and waiting for the segwit2x. i am waiting too but i think i am going to sell my bitcoin because i need money to buy my daily needs Grin and now the price is increase again after its down for this day and i think its just correction price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride
Rub3n

Activity: 563

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:05:57 PM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride

The new all time highs are incoming and real indeed, because there are still many people that are interested in the new digital currency, taking the jump. Its not that mainstream yet, and that will be the beginning.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

The All Time High that is $5000 will be a past when we hit the $6000 mark value that is but expect that to happen because of the so much buying that is happening right now, that is the only guess that is in my mind right now that is why the value of bitcoin had reach this kind of level.
jackhdt

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed.the number of orders to buy the bitcoin are great.  I think 6k will happen very soon

Make me great again
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

The All Time High that is $5000 will be a past when we hit the $6000 mark value that is but expect that to happen because of the so much buying that is happening right now, that is the only guess that is in my mind right now that is why the value of bitcoin had reach this kind of level.
Already several ath has got recorded to the history of bitcoin. Now what makes it more popular is the breaking of price targets overcoming issues that arise in between. If the ongoing price increase continues, surely it won't take much time to reach $6000.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

$6000 was within touching distance for BTC earlier today and possibly may happen tomorrow. Solidfying anywhere above $5k in the coming weeks will be good however given that it was as low as $3k only a few weeks ago.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

wow icant imagine that bitcoin will surpass the $5000 maybe it will continue to reach $10000 or more as the new predicted value.  haha lets celebrate who knows maybe tomorrow tge big wave will be granted. Grin a big smile for those who hold their bitcoin to achieve their prediction also. Congrats to all . Chears!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

wow icant imagine that bitcoin will surpass the $5000 maybe it will continue to reach $10000 or more as the new predicted value.  haha lets celebrate who knows maybe tomorrow tge big wave will be granted. Grin a big smile for those who hold their bitcoin to achieve their prediction also. Congrats to all . Chears!

It's not that big of a deal for long term holders, they are used to see their holdings grow in value throughout the years. Realistically speaking, there is not much interesting going on now, other than the fact that satistically, we have managed to break through the $5000 level. Not that long ago when the price was $4000-$4500 not many people were excited, and now suddenly people start to celebrate it. It's a 30% increase to where we stand right now, it's not like this market has never managed to climb with such percentages in a short period of time.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:49 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:13:43 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Bitcoin passed $6k mark on a few exchanges today but then it corrected back to $5.5k but I think the average price per bitcoin of $6k will be attained before the start of November. But after the hardfork the price can come down because then the momentum will shift towards ethereum and its hardfork which has already been implemented and also to other crypto so the price beyond $6k in the near future is hardly attainable, but if any news in favor of bitcoin comes then there can again be a price rally and then bitcoin price can go higher.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed.the number of orders to buy the bitcoin are great.  I think 6k will happen very soon

The price of btc at present is above 5700$. i think if this rise continues it will cross 6k mark tomorrow itself. So basically if it happens it means that within 2 days it has crossed 1000$ mark. People who had bought even little before 5k mark would have make some good gains. This is a good recovery after a the last fall happened due to China.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

Bitcoin passed $6k mark on a few exchanges today but then it corrected back to $5.5k but I think the average price per bitcoin of $6k will be attained before the start of November.

The fact that we have huge gaps in prices between some exchanges having passed the $6000 mark and some still struggling to beat high $5800's means that we are still yet to convincingly pass $6000 on every exchange, once that happens then we can aim for the next level.

Im pretty convinced we will see further all time highs, this was not all. Before 25th I would say we have 90% chances of seeing a new all time high.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

wow i think everybody is monitoring bitcoin price by the minute
the price hike enormously it already hit the $6000
looking forward to hit the $7000 price
or is it possible to hit $10000 by the end of the year?

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

The price of btc at present is above 5700$. i think if this rise continues it will cross 6k mark tomorrow itself. So basically if it happens it means that within 2 days it has crossed 1000$ mark. People who had bought even little before 5k mark would have make some good gains. This is a good recovery after a the last fall happened due to China.

Exactly, that happened. The current price is above 5700$ and today it had also made the mark of 5800$. If it continues to rise at this pace I believe the cliff of 10k is not too far... Well, seeking present market statistics the point of 6000$ would be achieved within a day. Also, I consider it would attain an estimate of 7000$ before the beginning of November and that too quite early.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jackhdt

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

that right. The price of bitcoin at present is $5760 ( cryptopia ). so $6000 is possible because of the upcoming fork. people are trying to buy bitcoin for upcoming fork because they want to get free bitcoin gold. I think Bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming week

Make me great again
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

that right. The price of bitcoin at present is $5760 ( cryptopia ). so $6000 is possible because of the upcoming fork. people are trying to buy bitcoin for upcoming fork because they want to get free bitcoin gold. I think Bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming week

That is what all are expecting right now that is why they are holding to bitcoin and why the price is increasing so much just because of the free coins they can get, well what if they are wrong about it and there are other things happen with bitcoin? but hey at least you risk it, and right now we can sure see another All Time High and that is the $6000.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will be reaching 6000 usd anytime soon, and this is great for hodlers, I think we should all watch the market carefully this time, since the fork happened way back on August, China all of a sudden shutdown it's exchanges and banned Bitcoin, no one even saw it coming since most of us are too happy and excited to received Bitcoin cash and not only that, the price of Bitcoin also was a new high back then, this time around, we need to make sure that there will be no panic to avoid dumping of bitcoins carelessly, though it is on a bull run this time, we should also check out on altcoins, which are bloody today, and as investors, let's not forget one of the fundamentals, which is to buy low and sell high.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

The new all time highs are incoming and real indeed, because there are still many people that are interested in the new digital currency, taking the jump. Its not that mainstream yet, and that will be the beginning.
Bitcoin value was close to the $6000, I think it is not hard for them to touched this value. Because bitcoin now had a good price in the market, maybe any of this time this crypto currency are meets the maximum value of bitcoin.
Therefore I'm looking forward to much higher price of bitcoin in crypto currency industry, because I know that it was increase again.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:36:00 PM

If this trend in the market continues we next week can touch 6000 dollars. I have very high hopes for this October. I have the impression that we all bought tickets for the rocket. Now fly and don't know when the rocket runs out of fuel. The price of bitcoin this year is so good that it can't be true.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

We should be $7k or $8k by the end of this month. And $10k by the end of the year.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

Bitcoin has a huge potential, and i think we can all agree on that. And for those who do not thing that way, than just look at price and growth of Bitcoin and you will understand. To be honest i did not expect such fast rise of price, I mean i knew that price will hit 5000$ sooner or later, but it happened faster than i thought. And even after that price rise up to 5700$. You could be right when you say that till the end of this year we could see price of 10.000$, it is not impossible. Damn, that would be something. I joined Bitcoin community when price was around 700$, if someone told me that price would rise to 5700$ i would not believe him, but here we are. Cheesy
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

We should be $7k or $8k by the end of this month. And $10k by the end of the year.

I hope this thing will happen but I think it will be around $6000, after this October and around $8k at the end of the year,  Bitcoin is currently struggling to get way pass $5950  but I believe it will eventually get there ($6000).  I believe the upcoming segwit2x activation will boost Bitcoin further.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

All a board the hype train! $6000 is really close but btcg is still out there. I do believe it might reach or break through $6000 by November. What a great time to be alive!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

It is really coming through and the possibilities of this is very clear.
There is every possibility of getting to $10000 before the end of this year and with the awareness of every bitcoin user on how whack segwit2x is, I am sure it will be a smooth ride as core will definitely take over and bounce all the forks out like little kids.
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:51:48 AM

All a board the hype train! $6000 is really close but btcg is still out there. I do believe it might reach or break through $6000 by November. What a great time to be alive!

We are very close to that $6000 mark but I feel that in this month only we mostly may reach that target.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

We are very close to that $6000 mark but I feel that in this month only we mostly may reach that target.

I think it'll take less than a month. We were super close with the bullish run to 5,800. There was some corrections, but I think right after those are taken care off, we'll see another rise that goes past 6000 and sets an all time high. There will probably be corrections after that as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

I think it'll take less than a month. We were super close with the bullish run to 5,800. There was some corrections, but I think right after those are taken care off, we'll see another rise that goes past 6000 and sets an all time high. There will probably be corrections after that as well.

Their may be a fluctuations in the price.It's quite common in bitcoin.Once it will reach peak and once it will to the low value.But now the bitcoin is 5600$.For 6000$,only 400$ raise is needed so.You may see this value before this week itself.At the November,you may expect to see 6500$.At this year end the price will reach to 8000$.
avp2306

Merit: 347

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

Their may be a fluctuations in the price.It's quite common in bitcoin.Once it will reach peak and once it will to the low value.But now the bitcoin is 5600$.For 6000$,only 400$ raise is needed so.You may see this value before this week itself.At the November,you may expect to see 6500$.At this year end the price will reach to 8000$.

We cannot disclose on what would be the outcome for the price would be reach by this year but I'm expecting that we can able to came at the 6000$ maybe later on these months but expect that people would dump there coins after the fork and price would get back to 5K level for sure. But maybe let should wait for what will happen on December and I think this month is the peak and beautiful month for bitcoin to pump up.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

I just wish that the segwit will not cause bitcoin to crashed and reach $2800 again, its pretty nice seeing how bitcoin increase rapidly in just few weeks but I come to think if this is just a preparation for a sudden dump in the price of bitcoin. Let's see what's gonna happen in couple of days.
lili song

Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:16 AM

It may happen , possibly after the fork and $ 6000 before December as I can see bitcoin demand increase recently.
It's unexpected thing that bitcoin able reach this point so far yet more company also interest on bitcoin potential which support bitcoin's pump.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

I just wish that the segwit will not cause bitcoin to crashed and reach $2800 again, its pretty nice seeing how bitcoin increase rapidly in just few weeks but I come to think if this is just a preparation for a sudden dump in the price of bitcoin. Let's see what's gonna happen in couple of days.

The crash that caused bitcoin to reach $2800 is the Chinese banning and subsequent negative news from them. What sudden dump are you seeing? This is just normal to see minor correction. If they dump their coins, they will lose their chance to get free money, so it doesn't make sense to do that today. You have to wait on Oct. 26 to know if there are really dumping. The only dumps that's gonna happen is bitcoin gold, because investors will likely not to support it. They are all in for the free money and dump it and buy more bitcoins. Don't be paranoid dude.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Seansky

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

The speculated price will surely come to pass in less than a month if bitcoin price continues it's upward trend as it is now. Still, going above 6000 US Dollars in a short period of time can be said as only wishful thinking. For sure there will be FUDS that will be hurled it's way, and might cause dumps. Nevertheless, I speculate that bitcoin would have the price above 6000$ by the end of this year even if the expected downward movement of btc price came to pass.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:40:04 AM

The crash that caused bitcoin to reach $2800 is the Chinese banning and subsequent negative news from them. What sudden dump are you seeing? This is just normal to see minor correction. If they dump their coins, they will lose their chance to get free money, so it doesn't make sense to do that today. You have to wait on Oct. 26 to know if there are really dumping. The only dumps that's gonna happen is bitcoin gold, because investors will likely not to support it. They are all in for the free money and dump it and buy more bitcoins. Don't be paranoid dude.
I am very sure that dump was seen in his dream. Countries can no longer come up and sabotage bitcoin with the increase in support. Even after china, Russia wanted playing the same trick and unfortunately, no one took it with a pinch. The correction may not be for long before we start seeing another bullish run.

However, downward or upward, huge upward is still always certain for bitcoin, while huge downward trend is becoming more uncertain unless the government wants to pull a stunt on bittrex Grin
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

Even if it stops at a point this year, we are still good as the Christmas is already beautiful. For those who joined last Christmas, I am sure they must have seen the joy bitcoin brings for every Christmas Grin … And next year? That would be like a huge year for bitcoin as we keep looking forward to more ATHs.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

I am very sure that dump was seen in his dream. Countries can no longer come up and sabotage bitcoin with the increase in support. Even after china, Russia wanted playing the same trick and unfortunately, no one took it with a pinch. The correction may not be for long before we start seeing another bullish run.

However, downward or upward, huge upward is still always certain for bitcoin, while huge downward trend is becoming more uncertain unless the government wants to pull a stunt on bittrex Grin
A little bit move and the bitcoin value were reach the $6000, I believe that before segwit happen this price was already meets. Because it seems bitcoin value in the market are continuously increasing, however we don't know what happen if the hard fork finish maybe their value are increasing or maybe their value are decreasing. That's why we were see if what happen after segwit.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

The price of bitcoin is close to 6,000 dollars, but can not reach this mark. But I am sure that after the New Year the price will sharply rise and we will see 10 000 +

sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Yeah definitely there due to increasing demand and user of bitcoins when the prices rise up to $5,000 I think would not be surprise if it turn up to 15,000 USD. I mean would not want to invest in a digital currency with so much freedom and not much interval from the government bodies and regulations. If these continue I think many would be delight and attracted to Bitcoins.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

The Price as of now have a hard time to conquer and breach the $6000 line. But we must be still hopeful for this. October 25 is a week ahead and we might see more significant changes on the price ( of course positive changes).

arbitrage

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is close to 6,000 dollars, but can not reach this mark. But I am sure that after the New Year the price will sharply rise and we will see 10 000 +
I'm a confident about this, we will see 6k maybe even more. what will happen during or after the fork this is different story. This uptrend won't be harmed so 10k here we comes.
The Price as of now have a hard time to conquer and breach the $6000 line. But we must be still hopeful for this. October 25 is a week ahead and we might see more significant changes on the price ( of course positive changes).
Between two spikes up we must rest a bit, this is why we are still beneath 6k. After fork we might see panic buying.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

I think there is no doubt anymore that bitcoin price will reach up to $6000 may even exceed it. Well we'll see, and I'm sure it's a big possibility to reach $6000 of course, as well I believe also that everyone definetely already predicts the bitcoin price will actually reach that number.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

I think there is no doubt anymore that bitcoin price will reach up to $6000 may even exceed it. Well we'll see, and I'm sure it's a big possibility to reach $6000 of course, as well I believe also that everyone definetely already predicts the bitcoin price will actually reach that number.

We are at the point that we can see the great side of bitcoins for this point and a huge possibilities that bitcoins would reach for that price, And bitcoins for now got a huge positive feedback due to the fork coming so expect that 6000$ will came to our side and we will earn with it frequently if we will just hold. But let see if we can see more price pump on it.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

$ 6000 is a new psychological barrier that is difficult to overcome but I think closer to 25 October this will happen. I'm not sure if this price will hold long so as soon as that happens I'll sell your coins. It seems to me that in November the price will return to $ 5,000 and will stay in this range until the end of the year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

The price is now close $6,000 and there's only $400 more to go to see the price good at $6k. I'm sure that we will reach the price of $6,000 very soon. We just have to wait for that time and for sure that can happen after the fork next week or else we'll probably see it before the first week of December or before this year ends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

The price is now close $6,000 and there's only $400 more to go to see the price good at $6k. I'm sure that we will reach the price of $6,000 very soon. We just have to wait for that time and for sure that can happen after the fork next week or else we'll probably see it before the first week of December or before this year ends.
Yes, the price has been getting close to $6000, so we can see the price above the same in unexpected time. At present the entire focus is over the upcoming fork. Depending on that particular event the price pumping will take place. As in the above quote reaching $6000 is assured to happen within this year.

MaxMolotov

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

There will be a great dump after hard fork.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:37:48 AM

Yes, the price has been getting close to $6000, so we can see the price above the same in unexpected time. At present the entire focus is over the upcoming fork. Depending on that particular event the price pumping will take place. As in the above quote reaching $6000 is assured to happen within this year.
Time goes on and everything seems to have a very good treck. some exchanges are close to 6,000 $ and I'm sure this can happen before it reaches november. then for the next 2 months I'm still very optimistic to see bitcoin prices reaching their newest record, I think the price of 7,000 $ to 8,000 $ becomes the price rates that are very likely to be reached before the end of 2017.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:53 AM

We may hit $6000 at this rate, but getting past $7000 may not be as likely. Though I wouldn't expect the price to stay this way after the two forks. A lot people are just maximizing their free coins for the airdrop that's why the price is increasing. A price drop would be the result of this especially the segwit2x fork. After that we might just sit a while between $5000 - $6000.
Sure people are quickly dropping their coins for BTC to get the forked chain and the free cash. However, have you considered what will happen as everyone starts dumping all those annoying forked chain ?
I so much believe no one will be ready to waste so much time on them both as the first is a joker and the second is just another attack on bitcoin which are not necessary.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 5800 dollars and it will continue to increase and for sure the price of 6k dollars possible reach today or this week. And maybe before end of this month the price become 7000 dollars and if that happen we will earn a lot of profit in the future. And I think after segwit they have possible price decrease ir maybe increase because we dknt know what the effect of this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 5800 dollars and it will continue to increase and for sure the price of 6k dollars possible reach today or this week. And maybe before end of this month the price become 7000 dollars and if that happen we will earn a lot of profit in the future. And I think after segwit they have possible price decrease ir maybe increase because we dknt know what the effect of this.

Yes 6k is in our sights. But I think we will definitely see some correction, after fork I guess.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:48 PM

Yes 6k is in our sights. But I think we will definitely see some correction, after fork I guess.

But I don't think it will be a major one. I'm sure that there will be one coming after the hard fork, but we will still be above $5000. Because there will be another coming soon in November so after people cash out their free money, bitcoin gold, some may stay in the market or may move back to altcoins again. But the effect will not be a significant as other may have think it will be.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

...Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year...

you are very positive about the price, but $10.000 in this year, it seems to be very exaggerated

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing.

SegWit2x (intention) = 85.2%

It was already much higher than that. it means that we will still see more surprises in the next days, just watch the news

Hong Kong Bitcoin Exchange OKEx to Open SegWit2x Futures Market

"  The OKEx futures market is structured similarly to that of Bitfinex, which intends to list the SegWit2x blockchain under the B2X ticker after the fork. At present, BT1 is trading at $4,870 on Bitfinex, while BT2 is valued at $804. "

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin was around 4700$ for quite a while and was not exceeding the 5000$ ,now it has gone past 5500$.Bitcoin have enough potential to overcome any resistance and if no more incident like the "chinese drama"  happen then 7000$ is just looks like the matter of time.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree with you mate. But I think $10k is not possible  this year. But very possible  to happen next year. I also believe  that it will continue  to rise as the years go by. Sooner or later,  it will be equal to 1 lambhorgini.  So today, will chase more bitcoin and gain more profit tommorow.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

There will be a great dump but it's going to happen for bitcoin gold. I'm up to the upcoming dump but it's not that too big because everyone is still for the holding of their bitcoin and for sure there will be a massive people that will still hold their bitcoin for the next hard fork. I don't think there will be a major dump for bitcoin as it already happened because of FUD and with banning incident from China.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Latwindar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree with you mate. But I think $10k is not possible  this year. But very possible  to happen next year. I also believe  that it will continue  to rise as the years go by. Sooner or later,  it will be equal to 1 lambhorgini.  So today, will chase more bitcoin and gain more profit tommorow.

If the bitcoin is the only "bitcoin" after November, then the price could be much high. Otherwise, the price could reduce.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:54:58 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree with you mate. But I think $10k is not possible  this year. But very possible  to happen next year. I also believe  that it will continue  to rise as the years go by. Sooner or later,  it will be equal to 1 lambhorgini.  So today, will chase more bitcoin and gain more profit tommorow.

If the bitcoin is the only "bitcoin" after November, then the price could be much high. Otherwise, the price could reduce.

the bitcoin will always be only bitcoin after any fork. there can only be one bitcoin at all times and the rest will be altcoins.
the difference is that if they some day succeed in creating something that gains more than just a small amount of support from the community that bitcoin price will drop. otherwise forks with small support will always be crap like bitcoin cash and any drop in bitcoin price will be meaningless and temporary.

--looking for signature--
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:17:09 PM

Bitcoin has had quite a few ups and downs since the past few years, but has managed to reduce a bit in volatility and gain importance in the world of cryptocurrencies. We are close to crossing the 6,000 mark and it's just a matter of patience before we reach 7,000 too.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

I'm sure the $ 6000 price will soon be reached in October, look at today's bitcoin price trend, very good and promising, so we must hold bitcoin to get more profit.

blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Did you that coming? And how great do you call that dump coming? I'm optimistic and I don't think there will be a great dump after the hard fork as base on what happened last hard fork the price surged so this is not going to happen. And also there will be another hard fork that everyone should be prepared of. This means that the price will continue to rise and it's not going to happen about that "great" dump.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

The funny thing is that most people on this same forum were predicting hitting $5000 before the end of this month or at least this year if all things work well, while some people with their hatred saw bitcoin crashing to as low as $800 (that really got me laughing) ... The thing is bitcoin is full of surprises and anything can happen.

However, there is still every chance that it might hit pass $6000 or more before or after the fork.
jackhdt

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:06:33 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:19:55 PM by jackhdt

I'm sure the $ 6000 price will soon be reached in October, look at today's bitcoin price trend, very good and promising, so we must hold bitcoin to get more profit.
Bitcoin prices actually increased in the past week, however it has stagnated in the past few days. I think the $ 58xx is the Summit of the bitcoin as I predicted, the price will not reach $6000 mold before the fork and Bitcoin will reduce about $ 55xx after fork then will rise up again in November
This is just my idea

Make me great again
Skyborn

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

I sincerely hope that we can get past segwit 2x relatively quickly. All corporations who openly (or privately) support segwit 2x shouldn't have anything to do with the true bitcoin chain. They don't have the right vision and therefore shouldn't be involved in any decision making moving forward. I hope with this whole 2x phenomenon we might finally flush out all the fake corporations that only want to achieve more revenue by practically centralizing the bitcoin chain.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

Bitcoin prices actually increased in the past week, however it has stagnated in the past few days. I think the $ 58xx is the Summit of the bitcoin
as I predicted, the price will not reach $6000 mold before the fork and Bitcoin will reduce about $ 55xx after fork then will rise up again in November
This is just my idea

The price has stagnated? What did you think, that the price would break through the $6000 level like it was peanuts? Damn. At least explain why you believe that the price will go down after the fork this month, because that doesn't really make sense considering that Bitcoin Gold is far too insignificant, and won't have any sort of negative impact on the market. In November is what would justify you to expect the price to go down -- the SegWit2x hard fork poses a serious threat in the worst case. Or did you not think about that fork? Which if so, is pretty bad.
jackhdt

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

Bitcoin prices actually increased in the past week, however it has stagnated in the past few days. I think the $ 58xx is the Summit of the bitcoin
as I predicted, the price will not reach $6000 mold before the fork and Bitcoin will reduce about $ 55xx after fork then will rise up again in November
This is just my idea

The price has stagnated? What did you think, that the price would break through the $6000 level like it was peanuts? Damn. At least explain why you believe that the price will go down after the fork this month, because that doesn't really make sense considering that Bitcoin Gold is far too insignificant, and won't have any sort of negative impact on the market. In November is what would justify you to expect the price to go down -- the SegWit2x hard fork poses a serious threat in the worst case. Or did you not think about that fork? Which if so, is pretty bad.

can you see the saturation price in the past few days?
the above is my opinion, I believe that the price will decline after the fork

Make me great again
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

This is just my idea

I am not so sure that the price will decline. We could have a relief rally, like we had after the bitcoin cash fork. In the end, uncertainty has declined after a fork and that could lead to the price taking off.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

This is just my idea

I am not so sure that the price will decline. We could have a relief rally, like we had after the bitcoin cash fork. In the end, uncertainty has declined after a fork and that could lead to the price taking off.

The last split did not reduce the price of bitcoin. On the contrary, we saw a sharp price increase. I hope that thanks to this split we will see a very high price. And also we get a new free coin

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

The last split did not reduce the price of bitcoin. On the contrary, we saw a sharp price increase. I hope that thanks to this split we will see a very high price. And also we get a new free coin

The free new coin can be dumped, but there are risks involved. You have to ensure that you safely 'harvest' the new coin and don't lose out because of replay attack. Some people are lucky enough to dump the new coins quickly and profit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

There's a rally that's happening now it's quite stopping at $5,500 so the worries come to start tickling me again that the possibility bitcoin's price go back again at $4,000. However, there's a lot of factors that are affecting the price now because only few more days before the hard fork and I was quite excited and also a bit of scared with that on what's going to be the real effect of that fork for the bitcoin's price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Hoganye

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

This is just my idea

It will need to down, after a huge number of Bitcoin users earned Bitcoin Gold, I believe the price of Bitcoin will dump in a short time. But if there are many Bitcoin holders want to sell it, maybe it will create a panic time in few days or one month is possible Tongue
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

6000 to 7000 USD is very much probable when the upcoming hardforks goes smoothly without any issue nor drama. I am expecting this one since we are above the 5000 dollar mark. However, I don't think reaching 10,000 USD this year is too much. We won't go there, not yet at least. 2018 would be the perfect year for that. A bubble might trigger the 10,000 but is not very healthy for Bitcoin.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

This is just my idea

It does reduce in the last split if you had a chart on August 1st it does dip maybe for almost a week. And it does rise up again until the BCH has been released after a week or two. By this coming October 25th there might be a dip but not that huge before the split will occur i guess. The real challenge is the Segwit2x that is nearly coming within a few weeks.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

The free new coin can be dumped, but there are risks involved. You have to ensure that you safely 'harvest' the new coin and don't lose out because of replay attack. Some people are lucky enough to dump the new coins quickly and profit.
That's their plan definitely, seeing how bch moves means who got it just dumped it after having it free.and btc value might falls too after unless some good news might make it through that amount this month.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:12:04 PM

That's their plan definitely, seeing how bch moves means who got it just dumped it after having it free.and btc value might falls too after unless some good news might make it through that amount this month.

The Last Split was performed well before the hardfork with full planned and with well built wallets but bitcoin gold still did not have built wallet and still their is no plan disclosed. Their is doubts of whether the Bitcoin Gold hardfork will happen or not as many miners and other are not supporting it. So this hardfork we have to be safe in lot of way as scammers will surely give their wallets and steal the private key of the users bitcoin wallet while claiming it and hack it.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

Yes but dont expect to see this happening again. Cuz what is known about bitcoin gold almost nothing, ok if you get free coins but this time wont be that much maybe this bitcoin gold will be worth something 100 dollars maybe but this is free at the end. No wallet not a single exchange have made some announcement that they will hold them, so this will be nothing at the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

Yes but dont expect to see this happening again. Cuz what is known about bitcoin gold almost nothing, ok if you get free coins but this time wont be that much maybe this bitcoin gold will be worth something 100 dollars maybe but this is free at the end. No wallet not a single exchange have made some announcement that they will hold them, so this will be nothing at the end.

Honestly, Bitcoin Gold does not have many supporters as Bitcoin Cash. I do not see any wallets support us receive this crypto, even no one does not created an ANN thread for this coin, therefore, I am sure this coin will be failure and just is trash coin.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████