Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:19:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
qchain (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

and why is Crimea blocked?
Crimea is blocked because of US sanctions right now. 
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

Why do you have uncertainty in this question?

A appearance of whales guarantees investors that the project has a high value and good prospects for development. Whales are business angels project their availability is extremely important.

To understand this, one must understand the logic of the whale-why he invests in the project. I will explain by the points:

First, the appearance of the whale guarantees us that the project will collect the necessary capitalization to start implementing the plans specified in a WP.

Secondly, such a large investor will not invest in some kind of incomprehensible product. After all, the project itself can not guarantee return of investments. The project does not, for example, have large collateral in the form of real estate or any other objects of value. Accordingly, how can a large investor return money? Yes, practically neither as. Therefore, before making a serious investment, the whale will study the project much better than either of us will be able to do it. The whale will know all the insides that are generally possible and not known in the wide circles. And only after he is confident in the project he will give money.
Why can we believe that the whale is not mistaken in its calculations? The answer is simple - big money does not come to the hands of stupid people.

Thirdly, the whale can afford to finance the project at any time if it is required and if this money is really critical for the continuation of the project.

Fourthly, the whale invests in the project for profit. He will not extract his investments (sell tokens) in the early stages of growth. The rate of return of large investors is so high that it will take years before it is achieved. So the whale will never be a seller until the project is implemented. This is very important for a stable price increase, because the whale has a really large share in the project. It is possible that the whale will never send its tokens to the market at all, but will receive profit within the project.

Fifth, whales actively participate in the management of the invested companies. In addition to finance, they bring to the company the most valuable contribution - their experience and managerial skills, which is usually not enough for companies in the initial stages, as well as their connections. Many entrepreneurs say that the knowledge and experience of business angels are more important to them than their money.

Therefore, from the foregoing, if will appear a large investor at Qchain, it will be a very good thing for minority investors.

Nice longread, rocketron, you must start new topic in Speculation branch with this post.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:40:13 PM

I believe in this project and I'll follow buy and hold and let's see what will happen in 1 year...

Can i ask? Why do you believe in this project so much?
if I may, I will give you a short answer. Firstly it is an idea that has real, believable implementation. The second - team, consisting of very notable and experienced people. The third is the investment opportunity as on the ETHER platform and on the platform NEM. One can endlessly enumerate the benefits, but it is basic.
Thanks for answer but..
So what? I know several project with a good idea and experienced people but they nothin do after ico
Yeah. Your arguments are true. It will be interesting to hear what they will present at the conference which will be passed on Friday, November 17th
Some whales can flow their cash I suppose after this conference, btw still don't know
Whether whales good or bad for any project? My opinion that it's not essential and healthy for any product but who knows.

A appearance of whales guarantees investors that the project has a high value and good prospects for development. Whales are business angels project their availability is extremely important.

To understand this, one must understand the logic of the whale-why he invests in the project. I will explain by the points:

First, the appearance of the whale guarantees us that the project will collect the necessary capitalization to start implementing the plans specified in a WP.

Secondly, such a large investor will not invest in some kind of incomprehensible product. After all, the project itself can not guarantee return of investments. The project does not, for example, have large collateral in the form of real estate or any other objects of value. Accordingly, how can a large investor return money? Yes, practically neither as. Therefore, before making a serious investment, the whale will study the project much better than either of us will be able to do it. The whale will know all the insides that are generally possible and not known in the wide circles. And only after he is confident in the project he will give money.
Why can we believe that the whale is not mistaken in its calculations? The answer is simple - big money does not come to the hands of stupid people.

Thirdly, the whale can afford to finance the project at any time if it is required and if this money is really critical for the continuation of the project.

Fourthly, the whale invests in the project for profit. He will not extract his investments (sell tokens) in the early stages of growth. The rate of return of large investors is so high that it will take years before it is achieved. So the whale will never be a seller until the project is implemented. This is very important for a stable price increase, because the whale has a really large share in the project. It is possible that the whale will never send its tokens to the market at all, but will receive profit within the project.

Fifth, whales actively participate in the management of the invested companies. In addition to finance, they bring to the company the most valuable contribution - their experience and managerial skills, which is usually not enough for companies in the initial stages, as well as their connections. Many entrepreneurs say that the knowledge and experience of business angels are more important to them than their money.

Therefore, from the foregoing, if will appear a large investor at Qchain, it will be a very good thing for minority investors.

I agree. whales have always been on the market and will always be, they have a big impact on the market. It's a fact, I think there's no need to worry about it
Generally speaking, I agree with you. Anyway, in my opinion the more money collected, the faster Qchain will come to market with a finished product, in principle exactly what we need.
btcriot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

Its okay to not be associated with fiats. Crypto stay inside crypto. And bitcoin.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:20:32 AM

I believe in this project and I'll follow buy and hold and let's see what will happen in 1 year...

if I may, I will give you a short answer. Firstly it is an idea that has real, believable implementation. The second - team, consisting of very notable and experienced people. The third is the investment opportunity as on the ETHER platform and on the platform NEM. One can endlessly enumerate the benefits, but it is basic.
Thanks for answer but..
So what? I know several project with a good idea and experienced people but they nothin do after ico
Yeah. Your arguments are true. It will be interesting to hear what they will present at the conference which will be passed on Friday, November 17th
Some whales can flow their cash I suppose after this conference, btw still don't know
Whether whales good or bad for any project? My opinion that it's not essential and healthy for any product but who knows.

In white paper it is written that the token holder does not participate in making corporate decisions and choosing strategies. No matter how many tokens he has. But on the whole I agree, the presence of a large investor - an important stage for the project.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

Thanks for answer but..

Good point, but still it means that most of all assets are in hands of minority, thus they can shake market especially at the very first stages of product establishment. But what you've written above really make sense and sound good bro.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

Hello everybody. I want to raise a very important event for discussion: OC Blockchain Seminar.
Does anyone have any ideas for whom and for what purpose is the conference instead? Which will be passed on Friday, November 17th, California. Maybe we'll see a new version of their application or a report of their achievements. In what format will the seminar take place, will there be a live broadcast?

I think that this seminar is open to everyone who is interested in the Qchain project. But for me it is obvious that whales (larges investor) are the main targets. I hope they get em. Soft cap is already earned and Team-Q need investments to distribute their product ASAP.
Well, let's say, they will attract large investors, what good is that? do not see the positive aspects

Here already answered this question. I choose for you a quote:

A appearance of whales guarantees investors that the project has a high value and good prospects for development.
Whales are business angels project their availability is extremely important.
Secondly, such a large investor will not invest in some kind of incomprehensible product.  Therefore, before making a serious investment, the whale will study the project much better than either of us will be able to do it. The whale will know all the insides that are generally possible and not known in the wide circles. And only after he is confident in the project he will give money.
Fourthly, the whale invests in the project for profit. He will not extract his investments in the early stages of growth. The rate of return of large investors is so high that it will take years before it is achieved.
Fifth, whales actively participate in the management of the invested companies. In addition to finance, they bring to the company the most valuable contribution - their experience and managerial skills, which is usually not enough for companies in the initial stages, as well as their connections.

With regard to this:

In white paper it is written that the token holder does not participate in making corporate decisions and choosing strategies. No matter how many tokens he has. But on the whole I agree, the presence of a large investor - an important stage for the project.

This is a very important point in the WP thanks to this, the whale can not monopolize the entire QChain platform

Bizrenz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

I saw that you dont have the ANN for Filipino would you mind if I make it?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

It is difficult, to develop a project in two blockrooms at once.

You need eight hands! )))

Perhaps Shiva himself works in the project team? )))
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:35 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:06:57 PM by rocketron
Merited by SparkIt (15)

I often meet the opinion that it is better not to participate in a ICO, but buy tokens on the stock exchange. Indeed, many of them are becoming cheaper relative to the price of a ICO.
However, the Qchain - it seems to me is not at this case. I can justify my position as it is already accepted here on points  Smiley

To begin, I'll list the parameters by which many are interested in the Qchain:

1. High degree of readiness. The demo version is already in the public domain and anyone can test it. Projects that could boast of this almost was not. Everyone was asked to invest in simple promises from a WP, and then they gave news once a month that they were still working on the project and the price was smoothly rolling down.

2. Competent detailed-worked business model. It is very important. What the Qchain offers is not just a good idea, this is so natural process of development of the advertising market, that I will boldly call his child of competitive market  )). After all, this idea came to mind later or earlier, but the Qchain was the first who suggested it. This is th same thing that Steve Jobs did once with the phone, Qchain will do in the advertising business.

3. Have you noticed this fact? Command of the Qchain is so cool and so confident that they do not even spend money on advertising!

You exclaim "WHAT? They are crazy? How did they intend to attract an investor? "

And I will answer you, they are so effective that they are advertised for free:

- Nem
- BitcoinMagazine
- Nasdaq

Why do they write about their enthusiastic reviews about the Qchain? Yes, everything is simple! For the last months this is the most thought out project at the start. He stands out against the background of his working idea. I want here again to refer to item number 2.And in a team with Lon Wong himself!

OK. I went through KYC specifically to invest in the Qchain. Yes, ask me if I sell you my tokens below the ICO price? ))))))) I find it funny.

And that is not all. In mid-November in California, as we know, a conference will be held where usually the business angels come together. According to the team's reports in the telegram, it is absolutely clear that the Qchain is preparing a large presentation. And I think that after it, the Qchain will early collect the necessary capitalization and close the ICO.

PS
"Projects that could not boast of this practically were not." - I'm sorry, I just think that I tried to mislead a reader. Yes! Such a project was relatively recently. And I also participated in it. It was called COSS. And there was a working beta version. And if you still doubt that such projects to enter a exchange market tokens are becoming more expensive, here is a graph:

Despite the fact that recently the price has decreased, like all tokens, it was never priced below at ICO. And I managed to fix the triple profit not expecting a long time.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

Shivas will be those who are now participating in Qchain ICO, exactly they will grab all money, taking into account how successful the project is Smiley
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Shivas will be those who are now participating in Qchain ICO, exactly they will grab all money, taking into account how successful the project is Smiley
Guys have you been playing mortal kombat these days lol? Grin
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

Guys have you been playing mortal kombat these days lol? Grin

Shiva is from street fighter if i remind well, not mortal kombat Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:05:08 PM

I often meet the opinion that it is better not to participate in a ICO, but buy tokens on the stock exchange. Indeed, many of them are becoming cheaper relative to the price of a ICO.
However, the Qchain - it seems to me is not at this case. I can justify my position as it is already accepted here on points  Smiley

To begin, I'll list the parameters by which many are interested in the Qchain:

1. High degree of readiness. The demo version is already in the public domain and anyone can test it. Projects that could boast of this almost was not. Everyone was asked to invest in simple promises from a WP, and then they gave news once a month that they were still working on the project and the price was smoothly rolling down.

2. Competent detailed-worked business model. It is very important. What the Qchain offers is not just a good idea, this is so natural process of development of the advertising market, that I will boldly call his child of competitive market  )). After all, this idea came to mind later or earlier, but the Qchain was the first who suggested it. This is th same thing that Steve Jobs did once with the phone, Qchain will do in the advertising business.

3. Have you noticed this fact? Command of the Qchain is so cool and so confident that they do not even spend money on advertising!

You exclaim "WHAT? They are crazy? How did they intend to attract an investor? "

And I will answer you, they are so effective that they are advertised for free:

- Nem
- BitcoinMagazine
- Nasdaq

Why do they write about their enthusiastic reviews about the Qchain? Yes, everything is simple! For the last months this is the most thought out project at the start. He stands out against the background of his working idea. I want here again to refer to item number 2.And in a team with Lon Wong himself!

OK. I went through KYC specifically to invest in the Qchain. Yes, ask me if I sell you my tokens below the ICO price? ))))))) I find it funny.

And that is not all. In mid-November in California, as we know, a conference will be held where usually the business angels come together. According to the team's reports in the telegram, it is absolutely clear that the Qchain is preparing a large presentation. And I think that after it, the Qchain will early collect the necessary capitalization and close the ICO.

PS
"Projects that could not boast of this practically were not." - I'm sorry, I just think that I tried to mislead a reader. Yes! Such a project was relatively recently. And I also participated in it. It was called COSS. And there was a working beta version. And if you still doubt that such projects to enter a exchange market tokens are becoming more expensive, here is a graph:

Despite the fact that recently the price has decreased, like all tokens, it was never priced below at ICO. And I managed to fix the triple profit not expecting a long time.

excellent article, I'm waiting for the conference in California, after it there will be a lot of interesting news about the project
goovsy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

rocketron, I left link on your last post in this topic in Russian ANN. Hope you are ok about it! And thank you very much.
goovsy

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

β customer validation program launches for the “2.0 Catapult” mijin blockchain.... more here

Do you have any ideas, guys? How it will affect on NEM and EQC/XQC (Qchain tokens)? 
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

rocketron, I left link on your last post in this topic in Russian ANN. Hope you are ok about it! And thank you very much.
No problems, man. I like russians.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:19:22 AM

β customer validation program launches for the “2.0 Catapult” mijin blockchain.... more here

Do you have any ideas, guys? How it will affect on NEM and EQC/XQC (Qchain tokens)? 

Catapult. The launch of this project will improve the position of NEM, and hence the position of the Qchain
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

Catapult. The launch of this project will improve the position of NEM, and hence the position of the Qchain
Already now the value of the token has increased by 17-20%. NEM(XEM) can not forget that someone might pay attention to QCHAIN

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

Qchain page at Tokenmarket website!
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/nem/assets/qchain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: