Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin unstoppable now  (Read 5125 times)
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:31:35 AM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:16:01 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:46:43 PM by tuvok007

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley

10k this year you say  Grin that shouldnt be a problem  Wink We hit 10k and than drop to 6k and all the newbs scream get out chrash bang boom. Than we settle for a couple of months in 7-8k area until new all time high!
Iyasa_Aragaki

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley
instead I hope that bitcoin can drop as much as possible in the price of 2 millions Grin Grin, you know why I can buy it and even buy it on that price  Grin
for bitcoin now the price is very significant increase, even now has reached 73 million, for bitcoin diharga that I can not afford to buy it Sad Sad
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

I also think the same with you, of course bitcoin can not be destroyed just for one aspect only.
very much that likes and supports the development of bitcoin. therefore, bitcoin prices always go up until this year is estimated to reach 10k. it is a remarkable achievement.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

My opinion, I'm sure is possible until december reach maximum 8.000 $. But until 10.000 $ is so hard to reach.
But for me if bitcoin reach maximum 8.000 $ is already good.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:27:19 AM

10k this year you say  Grin that shouldnt be a problem  Wink We hit 10k and than drop to 6k and all the newbs sream get out chrash bang boom. Than we settle for a couple of months in 7-8k area until new all time high!

Haha, you're so right about the paranoia caused by those newbs. Like any other trading, BTC is always in this form: Reach an ATH > Pull back/retrace at least 40-50% (Fibonacci retracement) > floating or sideways in a range for a while > Turbo and burst up for another ATH (the cycle keeps repeating itself...)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:30:52 AM

Bitcoin will survive even without China. It may suffer downfall after they ban bitcoin in their country but that's not gonna stop bitcoin from what it has all started. Like what others predicted, its value will reach to 5k USD before this year ends and it really is happening right now.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

With the upcoming hard fork,people start saving and buy bitcoin to get bitcoin gold
With the hype,bitcoin price is reaching $5000++ and keep growing till the fork
Maybe bitcoin will crash after fork,but i hope it just a temporary and keep rising to $10k this year
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Regulation and tax are going to be the main future hurdles for Crypto.
Bitcoin could also be superceded by a better Crypto (something not yet released) or maybe even by a Government crypto.

My main worry would be that as Bitcoin rises, governments will start to realise that there is a currency in their country that they don't control.  They won't like that.  
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

There is no stopping Bitcoin from getting into galaxies. Governments has no more other way but to adopt or be destroyed.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

This is Really Cool it's Almost 6K, But The Thing is The More It Gets high The Most Expensive it Could Be.
Possible To Reach at The Price of 10k because of it's volatility so if anybody wants to Invest then It Should Be This Year.
Really Saying. big Investor Will Really Enjoy.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:03:47 AM

today bitcoin is not unstoppable, because the price today has reached 5200 for 1 bitcoin. for the end of the year my estimate price could reach 6000. hopefully my expectations are achieved
ZBTCZ

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

I really wish bitcoins will reach $10k before the year ends. That will be a very good profit for us traders Smiley
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

Bitcoin is running like a horse, day by day Bitcoin is becoming a credible and acceptable virtual currency. Not only that but also Bitcoin is getting popular in the virtual world, it is playing the major role in the digital currency system. Besides that Bitcoin also is being used as a profitable platform. a lot of people are getting financially benefitted from this platform. so that Bitcoin has made a great impression in the virtual capital market. that is why Bitcoin is called an unstoppable system.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

I really wish bitcoins will reach $10k before the year ends. That will be a very good profit for us traders Smiley
Bitcoin possible will reach to $10k this year ends, all of the fud happen was not a big impact to bitcoin. Instead bitcoin becomes stronger. The value is really unstoppable now and so we are needed to ride with the train. Thus, bitcoin is really jumping high and we could get earn profit big this year.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

We have the coming fork to thank because of this people are buying Bitcoin for the coming airdrop before the airdrop this month, it could go up to $6000 or even more just yesterday, it has a 10% increase and it'ss till 12 days to go so expect the price to surge further more

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

We have the coming fork to thank because of this people are buying Bitcoin for the coming airdrop before the airdrop this month, it could go up to $6000 or even more just yesterday, it has a 10% increase and it'ss till 12 days to go so expect the price to surge further more

Yes, the fork has really influence the price surge that we are seeing today and boy, plenty more days to go and we are seeing ATH, what more can we expect a day before the imminent fork?

Just continue to hodl on your coins as hard as you can. Maybe we can see the price hits more than $6000. But don't be excited because everything that goes up must comes down, so after Oct. 25 we may see the real price of bitcoin. Maybe a price correction is just waiting when everything settles down.

And yes, China is out of the picture, Japan is the new leader and taking the lead. So safe to assume that bitcoin will continue to move forward and unstoppable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:42:21 AM

LOL, bitcoin has never been stoppable to begin with. at least not that easily and certainly not by a couple of countries who do weird stuff like banning exchanges!

and price has nothing to do with that either. price is rising due to increasing adoption and increasing demand for bitcoin. sometimes this process is slowed down due to some issues like FUD, some uncertainty, some fear like the fork fear, and lots of different things but the process of rising is always there and present.

and stop getting excited when price rises. learn to get excited when price falls. if you reach that level it means you understood the potential of bitcoin. price rise is a sad day and price fall is the happiest day. because when it falls you can buy more but when it rises you can not afford to buy the same amount as you could in a dip Wink

Only Bitcoin
in00

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:52 AM

I think bitcoin will hit 10 by the end of this year, so definitley unstopable now! Buy people, buy!
Almat

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

$10k this year is a little too optimistic in my opinion. The growth is being driven by the upcoming fork and with countries opening up to crypto and blockchain technology. News similar to China's should not do any more substantial effects. I do hope we stabilize to around $6000 by the end of the year though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: