Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin end?  (Read 27711 times)
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:15:19 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I don't think so, but everything has an ending. If bitcoin will end I think it will be end for a long time because in these days it is time for bitcoin. Many people depend here and they choose bitcoin as their job. Bitcoin now keeps on rising. Many investors and traders now are here in bitcoin for their businesses. If the bitcoin end, there is something new that will be fame.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think crypto's will end, it depends! but as of now, im totally confident to say that bitcoins will continuously expand due to popularity and globally accepted:)
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

Bitcoin is the first and other cryptocurrencies are appearing. I don't think bitcoin will end just like that. They already have the foundation. Other altcoins may beat them in terms of earning but I think it will continue to have the business running.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:27:53 AM

Bitcoin won't end because many people get involved with it, as long people continuously make money from it then surely it will last.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:55:04 AM

bitcoin will not end because they have strong block chain and it is keep on increasing their value so i think bitcoin will never end.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:54 AM

By looking at the current growth and price of bitcoin it seems quite difficult. But anything can happen in future. No one ever expected closing of Orkut, but time and trend of people changes everything. Many countries are banning or regulating bitcoin by having security reasons, some are saying that bitcoin is a threat to their economy. Bitcoin needs some regulations, if not all these countries will ban bitcoin permanently. In that case a new currency or tool of investment may come forward with more sophisticated options and bitcoin investors may get attracted towards it. This may led the bitcoin die slowly.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

Yes it is possible that bitcoin will meet its end but it would take years before that happens especially when bitcoin's demand right now is very high and the hype level for such a currency tops over the rest. Bitcoins will come to an end just like any other things in this world but not this time this is their strongest year for me and they are just getting started to make their own name in the world and they will not come to an end yet i think that it will be decades before that thing happens. Because a lot of people especially businessmen and business minded like thing thing they invested in these and make money out of it. A lot of people wants an easy money and bitcoins can provide that thing that is why they are grown
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:11:28 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 04:18:47 PM by mariah.sadio

I don’t think bitcoin will end, as long as we are all using bitcoin and we users, keep on supporting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it will not end. It is up to us guys on keeping bitcoin alive because we make profits on it, we invest with it and we keep spreading the knowledge and benefits of earning and investing with bitcoin to other people who still do not know this kind of currency and also other digital currencies. As we all have knowledge in handling Bitcoin, it always keeps us realize that earning with it helps us save and earn additional money aside from the money we earn on our actual work or job. Sharing this wonderful thing in earning will lead not just ourselves but also others whom we want to help to be more successful in life, to buy what we want and to make our money grow bigger and also helps us achieve our dreams and goals not just by instance, but if we are knowledgeable enough in holding our savings,  we will make those dreams be achievable in a short period of time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:33 AM

I don’t think bitcoin will end, as long as we are all using bitcoin and we users, keep on supporting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it will not end. It is up to us guys on keeping bitcoin alive because we make profits on it, we invest with it and we keep spreading the knowledge and benefits of bitcoin to other people who still do not these kind of currencies.
I dont think also that bitcoin will end, I agree on you, As long as many people are still using bitcoin it means that bitcoin will be improve for how many year. Bitcoin will last long because as we can see right now, technology is becoming more popular so it is really impossible that it will end. Bitcoin will be spreading in every country to help more people. It is very impossible that it will end because bitcoin is the best reliable cryptocurrency of all currencies and it has many advantages that really attracts many people to use this.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

No the bitcoin will never end
yes, that possibility could happen. I think bitcoin will continue to grow and become more triumphant for the next few years. and I hope the bitcoin has a long run.

Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:31 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is endless in the world and it will become a part of our lives, as much as it supports it more and more bitcoin purchases around the world and it never ends. in fact the bitcoin is higher than the previous week and next year the bitcoin value is increasing so it's not too late to invest
SPOILER

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

There is a possibility that Bitcoin will drop its value.  However, there are many other cryptocurrencies that are occurring. It might replace Bitcoin.

Investing to bitcoin now is not good, since the value is higher.  If you want to invest, try investing to other cryptocurrencies which have a lower value.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is endless in the world and it will become a part of our lives, as much as it supports it more and more bitcoin purchases around the world and it never ends. in fact the bitcoin is higher than the previous week and next year the bitcoin value is increasing so it's not too late to invest
I think it is now already a part of our life bitcoin today is trend and  it is more precious than gold today .I believe bitcoin ha sno end because of its great demand in the marketpalce and we can really put basis on its another features that has really many advantages that is why many people believe  on it and depend on it today.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

There's possibility that bitcoin will end being a cryptocurrency and become a expensive commodity.
Because the demand is increasing and the supply is limited.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jsmith85

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Its not too late to invest and I highly doubt bitcoin is coming to an end. Provided people are still interested in it and using it then it will stand.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

I think no. because bitcoin price depend on demand and use.now many people use bitcoin all over the world and bitcoin demand increase day by day and supply is limited.so bitcoin will go smoothly.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

the Bitcoin era has just begun, so do not be afraid and assume that Bitcoin will die,
it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin in my opinion even though the current price is very high...
the price of Bitcoin I think will only decline the highest 15% of the current price, no more...

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
shouter

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

It is difficult to say if Bitcoin will end and when this will happen. I think it will end up yes, but this will take a long time to happen (I believe Bitcoin will exist for at least another 100 years). And when that happens, it will be the result of the emergence of a new digital currency. On investing, it is never too late to do so, Bitcoin will still value a lot.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

Bitcoin will not end because the price of bitcoin is still fighting to the top and as you can see the people are still loving bitcoin and they are not losing hope that bitcoin might get up to more than $30000 price for the incoming year of 2018. I really think that there are still years to come to bitcoin and this is not the end for bitcoin.
No I don’t think so bitcoin will end it will survive for a long time because bitcoin demand is going high day by day and a lot of countries still want to join bitcoin because world know how bitcoin is important for them and that’s why everyone they are going to legal bitcoin and if all the countries make bitcoin legal so very soon we can see that bitcoin will be able to end world poverty and can become an international currency.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

I think bitcoin wouldn't end yet, especially when it's just getting popular nowadays. I'm seeing your question as if it would end badly (like running out of value or something), and for that, I think it wouldn't, since we treat it today as something worth giving a shot at it. We might not see any downside to it yet, but just be prepared if something would happen.
It is up to us you are right if we will not let bitcoin down it will never go down and it will grow fast to have bright future. For me right now bitcoin is at high level and it is not easy to make bitcoin down ever not now nor in future. Bitcoin is giving a lot of opportunities to people who are investing bitcoin right now and giving high price of bitcoin for coming days as well. Infect I am dreaming to use bitcoin as future currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: