Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] [CRD] Credits, a new crypto with real innovation ! ★★  (Read 10552 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 06:33:16 PM

I will hapily run a faucet at www.freebitcointips.co.uk if you wanted Smiley

Andy B

wheres the faucet...what do i get for signing up? >>> this! lmao >>

http://coinurl.com/redirect.php
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:51:10 PM

I will hapily run a faucet at www.freebitcointips.co.uk if you wanted Smiley

Andy B

wheres the faucet...what do i get for signing up? >>> this! lmao >>

http://coinurl.com/redirect.php

i would sugest giving him a pm  Smiley

r.freeman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

EDIT : Please read the whole thread as there is more info in later posts.

This coin will not be released until I am confident that everything I am trying to do will work as planned.

An idea recently came to me whilst I was sending some PXC to a friend...

Wouldn't it be great if it were possible to to send a text message with a transaction ? I started sending PM's to people to gauge if this is possible and how it could be done, and I got a lot of encouraging feedback. All I had to do was find someone that could code it. Also I needed to figure out the rest of the coin ; what crypto would I model it after, or would I design something from scratch ?

The first idea that popped into my head, was that the ammount of total coins would be such that there would be at least 100 units per person on the planet, which would put the number at....at least  600,000,000,000

The rest of the parameters are as follows :

Name : Credits
Block reward 10,000 block reward and time have to me like this to get all the credits in circulation in less than 60 years
Block time 30s
Total coin 600 billion 100 coins per person ( everyone on earth )
Difficulty change every 60 blocks ( every 30m )
Start diff 0.1 even if it started at 0.0001 it would sort itself out in 60 blocks ( 30m )
Pre-mine ZERO !
First 1440 blocks 100 credits to make it a fair launch
If I can get all this sorted it will be available to download at least 30 days before relece in an encrypted file with a very strong password

These are the innovations I would love to see implemented :

- A transaction fee of 0.01% because I think a percentage is preferable over a fixed fee.
- Being able to send a 100 character message when sending coins ( for example :  a short note describing the origin of the payment )

I do not want this to be another pump and dump coin.  I am looking for people to help me implement my ideas, and also contribute to this project in other ways.

( I can’t code to save my life but I am learning )

I would be very happy if you don’t troll in my thread
I would be very happy to hear constructive feedback

I know my spelling is bad I am working on it ( Joerii edited this for style and spelling  )

So what I’m looking for is anyone that can help me with my goals... I would like to hear from you !

Thanks for your time I look forward to reading your replies.

Zack

Update :

1- I've been talking with someone to get the logo professionally designed
2 - It looks like I'll be adding the messaging feature into an alternative wallet
3 - Still looking for someone to help code this !

Do you have any idea how to prevent forking especially in the early phases after join?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:39:27 AM

Do you have any idea how to prevent forking especially in the early phases after join?

The diff will be starting at 0.1 and will change every 60 blocks this should minimise the forking issue   Smiley

do you have any better ideas ?

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:24:37 AM

You know, I saw this, and I was Oh cool, credits, like Star Trek. Then I saw the 10,000 coin block reward....You know, I really think you might have ahd a winner here, why the hell would you ruin it, with such a stupidly large block size? Pass.

nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:36:46 AM

Why so many coins?

We don't need 100 per person, we just need enough for the people who are interested in using the coin, at the time they are interested in using it.

5% of your current figure is still going to be plenty!

The cool part of your code is the messaging element.  The question is, is this like writing on a paper note?  Will your message be read by later users of your coins?

Will I get a coin with Happy Birthday Auntie Hilda written on it?

the thought of it! Wink

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:46:28 AM

You know, I saw this, and I was Oh cool, credits, like Star Trek. Then I saw the 10,000 coin block reward....You know, I really think you might have ahd a winner here, why the hell would you ruin it, with such a stupidly large block size? Pass.

Block reward 10,000 block reward and time have to me like this to get all the credits in circulation in less than 60 years

The total  ammount of  coins would be such that there would be at least 100 units per person on the planet, which would put the number at....at least  600,000,000,000

For the first 525600 blocks ( 6 months ) you will only be able to send whole coins 525600 blocks later you will be able to send 1/2 credits
the minimum amount you can send will 1/2 every 6 months

the value of the coin will start low as not to go head to head with other coins giving it time to gain value

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:49:02 AM

Why so many coins?

We don't need 100 per person, we just need enough for the people who are interested in using the coin, at the time they are interested in using it.

5% of your current figure is still going to be plenty!

The cool part of your code is the messaging element.  The question is, is this like writing on a paper note?  Will your message be read by later users of your coins?

Will I get a coin with Happy Birthday Auntie Hilda written on it?

the thought of it! Wink

I have been considering the message feature  a lot. It might be better to build a instant messaging feature into a custom wallet.

with regards to the 10,000 block and the 600 billion total credits look at the problem bitcoin is having with people understanding micro transactions

thanks

zack

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:12:30 PM

I think you should reduce the reward size to counter inflation. Not every single person in the world will have 100 coins each as a select few on these forums will reap in 100,000's so this is flawed. Also derivatives less than 1 can be used just like with bitcoin.

+1

Thanks for the Pm Zack i'm reading though this - something i can tell you -

1. the Blockchain needs reform - review { i keep saying it } - Bitfreak! had a theory and Balthazar also did. - I’m sure heaps of others could as well.

2. without such reform what Hazard basically said about the messaging service -

3* i have actually a better idea - regarding the client - I’m happy to contribute it to a winning currency. < no proof that "credits" is any of that ATM < if you see it on nibble you will know.<

4. i've no problem marketing a great logo for you - you are about to see some great logo's from me. < but you need to put something coherent together and don't turn it into “Netcoin” < nothing against Netcoin and I’m sure the recent FTC news has bolstered their Syndicate opinions , but I believe there is always a free market option < I bet I’m right .

5. forget about pump dump fear , who cares about a pump or a dump that is the market , take your emotion out of this , pump and dumps occur on premined currency for all the obvious reasons. 

6. I can already - advise a simple and basic improvemne ton the name - but i'd give that to a winner.

Cheers.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:19:03 PM

I think you should reduce the reward size to counter inflation. Not every single person in the world will have 100 coins each as a select few on these forums will reap in 100,000's so this is flawed. Also derivatives less than 1 can be used just like with bitcoin.

+1

The total  ammount of  coins would be such that there would be at least 100 units per person on the planet, which would put the number at....at least  600,000,000,000

For the first 525600 blocks ( 6 months ) you will only be able to send whole coins 525600 blocks later you will be able to send 1/2 credits
the minimum amount you can send will 1/2 every 6 months

the value of the coin will start low as not to go head to head with other coins giving it time to gain value
look at bitcoin people are confused about all the micro coin terms

thanks

zack

if it is going to be mass used it will eventualy need all 600 billion credits
if you can think of a way to get 600 billion in less than 60 years i would be intrested in hearing it  Smiley

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:23:18 PM

thanks for your reply , see my edit -

yes to be honest i see the total cap as less improtant than the other stuff outlined there .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:37:08 PM

thanks for your reply , see my edit -

yes to be honest i see the total cap as less improtant than the other stuff outlined there .

+1

Thanks for the Pm Zack i'm reading though this - something i can tell you -

1. the Blockchain needs reform - review { i keep saying it } - Bitfreak! had a theory and Balthazar also did. - I’m sure heaps of others could as well.

2. without such reform what Hazard basically said about the messaging service -

3* i have actually a better idea - regarding the client - I’m happy to contribute it to a winning currency. < no proof that "credits" is any of that ATM < if you see it on nibble you will know.<

4. i've no problem marketing a great logo for you - you are about to see some great logo's from me. < but you need to put something coherent together and don't turn it into “Netcoin” < nothing against Netcoin and I’m sure the recent FTC news has bolstered their Syndicate opinions , but I believe there is always a free market option < I bet I’m right .

5. forget about pump dump fear , who cares about a pump or a dump that is the market , take your emotion out of this , pump and dumps occur on premined currency for all the obvious reasons.  

6. I can already - advise a simple and basic improvemne ton the name - but i'd give that to a winner.

Cheers.

1  the problem i have is that i cant code to well so i am looking for a coder that is wiling to stick around ( if i was going to make another crap coin i would have gone to hazard)

2  the messaging service will hopfully be instant mesages based in an altenative wallet so
A it doesent bloat the block chain
B so it is optinal

4 the problem i have is geting whats in my head onto here in a way other people understand ( joerii helps me alot with editing ) thanks joerii

6 i would concider any ideas anyone has im looking to make it the best i posably can  Grin

thanks for your time

zack

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:58:04 PM

Like I said, good concept, but, It'll be pumped, dumped into oblivion, and then ignored, just like the others. And, if people stop mining it, your coins never get out into the world, network dies, coin dies.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:28:01 PM

Like I said, good concept, but, It'll be pumped, dumped into oblivion, and then ignored, just like the others. And, if people stop mining it, your coins never get out into the world, network dies, coin dies.

why be so negative ?

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 02:43:59 PM

why be so negative ?

lol - !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:45:44 PM

What is this coins intentions.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:57:53 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 03:17:06 PM by zackclark70

What is this coins intentions.

my intentions are to have a crypto curentcy that is useable by everyone ( 99% of all the coins i mine will be given away )and that also has real inovation  Smiley
( most  people are only premoting bitcoin to make there own coins worth more )

thanks

zack

saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:08:44 PM

Six billion stay with you Shocked
600 billion - all amout. 99% - are to people.
A new fork of premaining?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:16:07 PM

Six billion stay with you Shocked
600 billion - all amout. 99% - are to people.
A new fork of premaining?

it would only be 6 billion if i mined every block for 57 years lol

there will be 0 premine i will mine just like all the other people after it has been releced

what i do mine after it has been releced i will keep 1% of what i mine and give away 99%             ( i will not be puting more than 2,500kh/s on credits ) so i dont have to big a share in it

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:28:46 PM

why be so negative ?

?? I'm being realistic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: