Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
Newchanka (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Just Think it, I'll Write it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardobonifacio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Because words are wind being released from our mouths.

What matters is actions, not words.

If a person has dealt previously in trustworthy manner, he's more likely to continue acting so.

If he hasn't, he most probably won't.

Actions matter, not words.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

If I'm dishonest like tell a lie or sorts, I am very restless and sometimes sleepless. Beats me how folks sit somewhere and plan how to cheat others and are glad doing it. It seems our compositions as humans vary. One person's conscience blames them so they want to do the right thing, another suppresses his conscience ank keeps doing what's wrong.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Many times in life it pays to be dishonest, this can be for monetary gain or simply for having to avoid difficult situations that may arise by telling the truth. In actuality there are some situations in life whereby it is actually beneficial for everyone to lie but they are few and far between. I think most of us learn to lie at an early age and it becomes a habit because we can gain so much power to manipulate situations from doing so.

APLA-support

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

Life is not that easy, people will always try to make money in the easiest way, and if the easiest way is to lie, then yea, they will lie Smiley
Just do not trust anyone easily.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

We are in an era where honesty is no more rewarded or acknowledged. we are too much result oriented and thus we do everything ignoring honesty to achieve those results. honesty is now seen as a weakness.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

I think people that are not honest are those who have done something wrong, they are covering their doings by telling lies and not being honest to other people. They are scared of the punishment they will receive.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

Greed, stupidity, and a lack of foresight. People always do dumb and shady things to gain small extra profits in the short-term. If people were taught since childhood to think ahead into the future, people would automatically end up more trustworthy and thoughtful of others. After all, if you repeatedly screw people over they will inevitably start trying to screw you in return. And that's something nobody with a brain would want, regardless of whether or not they care about any of the moral implications of being a dishonest disgrace.

I don't really understand why people behave like this though. It's so easy to make money and to succeed in this world even without screwing others over... It might take a long time, but it's definitely not hard these days.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

Words are not guaranteed without papers and signatures. Why are people not trustworthy? I think we should also ask ourselves if we are trustworthy enough too. Wasnt there any instance that when we were not honest or we didnt have  any other  choice but to lie? Or have we been forced to lie or was there any instance where it was necessary to lie even it was against our will?  Nobody lives in this world 100% honest and true. That is why it is necessary for a guarantee to be provided in every transactions.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

I think some people became dishonest because maybe they've compromised to the situation. But still telling a lie or making some stories which is not true was not a good thing to become a habit.
riyad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

I think Who is not honest they want to some secret something.It depends on some cause.I think it depends on their family, society.Maybe dishonest people hide something always that's why they say false.
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

They only are honest in 1 case, when it doesn't cost them much. I had a case to leave my employer once after he decieved me 3 times in 1 month. 1) Took away my leads for the sake of his lover. 2) Pumped up my sales plan 4X in 1 month. 3) Stopped payning my interest on my upsales brought from my Clients.   

So basically - in a month run all three cases are awsome. And let's see what's gonna happen in 2-3 months.

Cheers!
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:18:34 PM

Life not perfect...something wecan told.. some cannot
Want to be perfect is hard for some people to accept...
Daniel 666

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

Because many want to get free and fast money so that they Scam other .
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Because many want to get free and fast money so that they Scam other .
It's not free if you consider the fact that they have scammed someone. I'm sure a lot of scammers get hunted down and end up paying for their acts.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

Being honest people might not get what they want.So sometimes they have to be mean to get their personal interest done.But in this world most people are not honest.And they use the honesty of other people to get to their personal interest .World is mean.
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:35 PM

Most everybody, at one time or another, has lied. In fact, some people, sad to say, lie almost all the time. Psychologists call these people compulsive or psychopathic liars. They tell lies even when they don’t have to. Even the youngest of children will lie, especially if they think by doing it they won’t get punished for something. When children first learn how lying works, they lack the moral understanding of when to refrain from doing it.

Most of the time we tell lies when we are afraid… afraid of what we don’t know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Those people dont know what is word of honor means they are not worth it to be your friends or partner but those people are few because we are still here the people that can keep our promises
bakul idu

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:36:59 AM

Honesty is something very expensive and not owned by everyone . Righteous is the key to happiness.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: