Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

Now a days some people are not honest it because selfish decision and hiding the fact like in our government full of corruption in my country
It's really hard to found a honest people.. 
People become dishonest because of sin. They tell a lie for their own sake for their own good and self motives. Maybe they want to be famous without knowing they are hurting anyone.

fyraa1996

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

I wonder everybody is liar recently.In fact I want to live old time. People comments self benefit
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

Because most of the people are in search of short cuts or you can say they want to get rich/famous over night. Most of the person that are in search of short cuts are not honest but it's not 100%. You may find an honest person as well.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

people don't mean to be dishonest.. it's just circumstances that force them to honnor their commitments or not. If someone gets in a difficult situation and they're between honoring their word or not, they might choose not to, depending on their circumstance. It's really a tricky situation which no one feels comfortable being in, but we've all been through something similar and it's important to learn out of such things
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

I think it's easy to say people are not honest in a financial forum like this one. There is just so much money around the scammers come from everywhere. The scammers are loud and try to get your attention any way they can. It makes it feel like everyone is out to get you.  Cry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

Several reasons basically. Some are probably afraid of the repercussions of heir actions so they resort to doing dishonest work. Some also are just plain taking advantage of other people's trust. In any case, it's not good whatever the reason is and most of the time, instead of making things better, it only digs a deeper hole for yourself

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
PemPem

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

Actually its depend on what situation , for example they protecting something , protecting their career or what so, people are afraid to tell the truth because of what the others gonna say or their opinion, maybe  they don't gonna like their truth.
But action speaks louder than words right?
so basically don't put too much trust, and honesty is the best policy
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

Sad but that is the reality my friend, although it is bad, that you compromised something, people tend to do it for some reasons like for their safety or for their own good, not all of the truth or honesty can be safe also, these will lead us to think that although it is not necessary to lie, sometimes it should be balanced.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

People not honest because sometimes in our life we encounter some thing that if we say some words that are really true we such have a bad thing that will happen.  It is like an event that if a person have a new hair cut then he ask you if his hair is good even not so you might says that it was good even not.  It is example that not all the honest thing have a good point.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
It is not that an individual is not honest they made lies because they do not want a person get mad at them it is for a personal reason.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Be honest if people around you are not.  That is one of the sayings I always think of everytime I am on the berge of quitting to be honest because I do not receive the same to them.  Honesty is the best policy.  I will continue to be one if others are not.  In that sense I feel honored and proud that my parents raised me in a good manner.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

today it's rare to find honest people, so if we do business with other people then we have to use a letter of agreement to protect our assets, I think people are dishonest because many of them are just concerned about making money in any way. though by saying dishonestly,
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

Well honesty is now a rare thing to find. Especially in the crypto business it is something you can't see everyday. Everyone trying to get the best for their interest so they are just not hesitating to lie each other.

Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

People not honest because sometimes in our life we encounter some thing that if we say some words that are really true we such have a bad thing that will happen.  It is like an event that if a person have a new hair cut then he ask you if his hair is good even not so you might says that it was good even not.  It is example that not all the honest thing have a good point.

Yeah. sometimes lie is not that bad. sometimes people do it with good intentions.
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

Greed is the man factor..plus their own problems and the quest to finish that as soon as possible and also if anything goes wrong in or during the process to have everyone equally blamed .

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
advjump

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

Honesty to is the key to success in fields like science and maths, and it is the key to failure in pseudosciences, social sciences and politics.
tes-dav

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:04:18 PM

People are not honest because they are desperate, people are desperate because they are pressed and people pressed because they go above thy limit. The is a saying that a desperate person can do any thing just to achieve his/her aim, so they becomes dishonest the best any one can do in this age is to follow the law in doing any thing at all be it business or in borrowing money from a friend or family. Let the law be our honesty because trust has been imprisoned.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:30:39 PM

People are not honest because of what they want to achieve from you...And at same time honesty killers faster before your time
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is correct, people tend to lie because they have some motives for doing that or maybe it is their job. To do such things to get what they want.

MD.SAM

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:45:48 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:27:55 PM by MD.SAM

Because people always thinks only about themselves. Honest people also thinks about others....

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: