Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:28:58 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Because there is comfort in the lies, there is the false peace that lies hold that makes people say it so that they wouldn’t break or hurt intentionally a person. Yes lying is wrong and almost all people does it in a sense everyone have done it once or twice but the real key here is to always look for the truth no matter how painful it is.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
We can't really blame anyone why they dont easily give their trust because even before were born betrayal is always there..we are human with imperfections,sometimes we can make decisions that sacrifices the truth just to be safe..there is still trustworthy people but in some cases we lie in a matter of situation to avoid hurting anyone or by being coward to tell the truth no matter what the consequences is.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:58:30 PM

People are sometimes not honest because they were once honest and they got negative feedback from that...Well!!! for others, that's just how they were born to be
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

It is to protect themselves. All of us are can be dishonest at some point. But for serious matters, you can file a complaint to people who causes you mischief for their dishonesty. 
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Sometimes some people are selfish so they did not tell the truth. But some people not telling the truth for good purposes. But sometimes it's not. They aren't telling the truth because they don't want others to know the truth.
redflagtm

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

Because they think that  to say and do are not the same things. For me, for example, it's very hard not to keep my word. It's very important what people think about me, whether they believe me or not. But on the other side our instinct is to keep ourself safety, that's why people lie. They are afraid to
be injured by another person. So, under the certain circumstances, we all don't keep our word.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:19:21 PM

People can be honest but people think theirself for make money for better work for to get new car  and people need to say lie ,because of people are not honest  .But there are honest people too in the world and i have honest friends around me .Thanks for Got for it.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

People always lie because it does not give real joy.
the most powerless lie. their needs weaken them.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is correct, people tend to lie because they have some motives for doing that or maybe it is their job. To do such things to get what they want.

There are still people who lie for no reason. It's some kind of sickness. A person is lying and can not stop. I saw such a person. He contradicts himself and constantly confuses facts

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:10:38 PM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

This is correct, people tend to lie because they have some motives for doing that or maybe it is their job. To do such things to get what they want.

There are still people who lie for no reason. It's some kind of sickness. A person is lying and can not stop. I saw such a person. He contradicts himself and constantly confuses facts
Firstly there are such people, and here I completely agree with you, but we also need to take into account the fact that we have a life today that if not lied, then did not live.
Mrnat

Activity: 151

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

I believe there is many people that is honest and fulfill they're words, the problem is that we (yes i include myself) are spread over the continents, so its very rare to find one another, as other users says, seems like the others are composed of different ingredients.
Would be awesome to create a city only for honest people
Would be an example for the entire human race
Would... if we should... so we could

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

I dont think it means people are not honest in general but rather if given the chance to get out of something big that was a negative for people most people would choose that option. This doesnt mean we are all dishonest

but rather are looking out for ourselves as we should be. This is why I believe contracts are created because our word is not reliable enough but rather because papers in court can stand the test of time and honor.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:10 PM

My mindset is not to trust anybody just myself, because in this world, all people do sins, all people is not honest. They are not honest because they think that if they did not tell the truth, its just because its for themselve because all people is selfish.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

I think it is so save themselves. They would only do things like lying to save themselves from danger. For them it is a good thing because, yeah they can save themselves but the people around them will have a hard time to trust them once again. And now starts for that person on having less friends, less people who will believe him/her.
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:57:12 PM

People become untrustworthy because they have an interest on things they want, they are afraid of something, people hope for higher expectation,  lying is naturally born with anyone.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

People are liars in nature. We have this survival instinct that we have to do that so we can survive or to prtotect purselves. But that is not an excuse, people are liars because they choose to lie and for most people lying has been an art for them that they have mastered it.

topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:11:23 AM

it can happen all when this world there is no satan everywhere. Cheesy
and it's realy impossible. sometime people wants something more than others.
that's why they try to find the way.
whatever a good way or a bad way.
the maint point they get what they want.
i really daubt when whe do bussniss without sign.
everyone know the reason why ?
because the goverment needs it for finding the fact.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

Maybe because we don’t want to burden people with what’s really on our minds, open ourselves up to judgment, or somehow upset them.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

It is pretty obvious that today's generations are very dishonest becasue they do not have any moral principals . People say lies because they feel very comfortable when they say lies but somethings must be changed immediately..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

These days, yes many people can't be trusted anymore. Many people cannot be trusted or trustworthy anymore. But I think people are not honest or lied , because they're need to protect something or someone . They protect their career or they cant tell because maybe it can't hurt some feelings.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: