Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
anastasyaa

Activity: 76
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
For me the worst thing in people is dishonesty. I can endure a lot, but there is absolutely no lie. I hope that someday the time will come and people will stop lying to each other and there will be only truth and goodness around.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:35:50 AM

Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

People are not honest because they are affraid. Affraid on the consiquence of tling the truth, affraid to be judge, afraid to show who really they are. Affraid on the people around him.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:00:58 AM

I'm honest to an extent.  I think some people can be too honest.   Take found money for example.  Some idiots will go out of their way to find the owner of the $20 bill they found in the parking lot which could have been dropped by anyone.  That idiot is more likely to get ripped off by some other dishonest idiot.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:19:04 AM

I think everyone are'nt honest.But some of people are honest.Main reason is poverty.
Jenskie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:43:57 AM

for me,there are some people who are not honest because of their personal interests as they prefer to cultivate to others. I think it's better to don't trust easily.
ICBCOK

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

A person should not be too honest it's extremely true but not totally lie. Bit honest when needed and bit liar when that's needed. It depends on the situation is.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

... because they choose to,  though they know it isn't right, still they choose to give in to dishonesty coz somehow they want to take advantage, they want the best for for themselves first, before anything.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

We can’t generalize that all people are not honest. There are even kinds of dishonesty. Like dishonest for self, because one is embarrassed about himself, but that doesn’t make him not trustworthy. Right?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

We can’t generalize that all people are not honest. There are even kinds of dishonesty. Like dishonest for self, because one is embarrassed about himself, but that doesn’t make him not trustworthy. Right?
Depends on what that person is being embarrassed about. If that person would cause problems for others by not speaking up I wouldn't trust them with anything in the future.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:46 PM

peoples are born to be greed. no one care to somebody if the greed controlled the body. Dishonest peoples are everwhere in this planet. So be careful otherwise you will be a victim.
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

Come on, guys. Stop saying it's the human nature or whatever. They really say it that honesty is the best policy. When you can see whatever the dudes do wrong. Who can make you work with them again?

I mean if someone lies to you and tries to cheat you up - just leave the bastard alone, and who ever you know - they will finally do the same.

YEAH dudes - if you misbehave and being dishonest - in the long run it is the same story - you'll be left alone.

And for the cases no one can witness your lie  - there is BlockChain invented - so everybody will see it immediately....

Hail to the Progress :-)
Pekelangito

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

for me some people are sometimes dishonest because of the fear of being judge by the things they have done. Or some times being dishonest is a way for them not to hear someone in that right moment.

Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

for me some people are sometimes dishonest because of the fear of being judge by the things they have done. Or some times being dishonest is a way for them not to hear someone in that right moment.

Still people are dishonest if they want to deceive other people and get other people's money. All these cases can not become a weighty reason for lying. It is necessary to live honestly

riceyunita

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

because sometimes, they need to protect themselves from the other things or the other people .
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

I think it depends on the individual, there are still many honest people in this world, I believe that
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:21:23 PM

Its easy to answer why people are not honest because being honest is tough job and it need to sacrifice many thing that's why people are not honest.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

Come on, guys. Stop saying it's the human nature or whatever. They really say it that honesty is the best policy. When you can see whatever the dudes do wrong. Who can make you work with them again?

I mean if someone lies to you and tries to cheat you up - just leave the bastard alone, and who ever you know - they will finally do the same.

YEAH dudes - if you misbehave and being dishonest - in the long run it is the same story - you'll be left alone.

And for the cases no one can witness your lie  - there is BlockChain invented - so everybody will see it immediately....

Hail to the Progress :-)

Qft. Wish more people thought like this instead of hiding behind "human nature" excuses.
pathi87

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Mainly people care about money. Nowadays they would do anything for money. So, honesty is just a word when comparing to money.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:51:51 PM

In my assessment, all people can do dishonesty. But of course that would depend in their personal interest, why? because sometimes we lied  to others for the sake of others benefits. Then some are not honest because they don't want to take the consequences of the thing what they've done wrong.
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

It all starts with one person messing up the party for everyone.  One unhappy, maybe doesn't get laid, no passion, or sadly someone who was raised unjustly.  Unfortunately I believe it stems from the structure of society itself.  A disconnect with the self and the outside world.  If everyone followed and was taught the golden rule while growing up I believe such an uninsured life  you speak of is possible.  The golden rule "Treat others as you would like to be treated".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: