Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 10:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7970 times)
farida_y323

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

there was two reason behind people dishonesty i think . one was poverty and other was greedness ... for that people are not honest
Qorio

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

Scarcity is high and limits are not set. Human beings are already confused and add to that mix of chemical emotions coupled all these pressures modern society brings, what you'll get?

Honesty is a virtue these days yet people don't understand that being honest takes a lot of someone's shoulders.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

People lie for different reasons. Some lie just to get the favor of other people. Some lie because of fear. Some lie because they have a condition such as pathological liars. But whatever it is, lying could be a half truth and half lie. And half truth is just another word for a lie.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
as of today ,really some people are not honest but most of them are honest ,they dont even keep to their words even they can do they are just keep on saying that i dont know even they know it ,most people are not honest especially if they have money they are always keep on saying that idont have money thats it ,they are not honest .
hybing28

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:23 AM

As of today,there are some people are not honest but most of them are honest .. Some people are lying becomes of there fear and aome people lie because they have some secrets to hide ..
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

Because people are not thinking about other people. About their feelings. They think only about themselves. If they start to think about other people as they are, the world will be a better place and honest place.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
Honesty is a precious character. Being trustworthy is precious as well. However, there many people who are unhonest and untrustworthy because of many factors. Maybe in family background, in their attitudes and behaviors in the society. If we cannot be trusted in simple ways, it is difficult also in bigger things
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:04 AM

HONEST is a beautiful word to hear, but not as beautiful as applying in everyday life.
Nor is it excessive, if anyone says "honest" is getting rare and buried,
no longer even appealing to most people.
Everyone understands its meaning,
but it's so easy to ignore it.
 What is even more dangerous is that there are people who want and always be honest, but they do not yet fully know what attitude is classified as honest
Honest is one of human nature that is quite difficult to apply.
Honestly honest nature is usually applicable only to people trained from childhood to uphold honesty.
Without honest habits from childhood, honesty can not be established in truth.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Because words can not be trusted, in your business requires a work agreement that is stronger than words and can be accounted for.
Small example you work with someone, you promise to share your profit 50-50, and if there is a loss it will be split 50-50,
but that's just your words without any letters that include a sharing deal between you and your friend.
then one day your friend has bad motives, he wants to run the business you do along with the system start turning into 70-30, what do you do? can you sue your friends only with words?
because words are just the wind that blows.
so the motive and desire someone can make the person to be dishonest .

Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Someone who does dishonest begins when he believes that dishonesty will bring goodness. For example, a cheat student. Before she cheated, it had formed in her mind that cheating could give her a surplus of value. A corruptor, before his corruption, has formed in his mind that corruption will bring wealth into abundance.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Sometimes because they are drowning in the amount of things they see, and instead of returning to the owner they claim these things. Sometimes because of fear, because of fear they can not tell the truth.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

This is something I have not even be able to phantom myself that someone in his right sense will wake up in the morning and the only thing that he can think of is to make someone somewhere lose his money to him/her. Some might argue that they only hustling but at the same time there are several legitimate hustling one can do and still make it big but people will just want to enjoy all the goodies of life without wanting to lift a finger to work.

This is a social menace that has spread across every nook and crannies of every society without any respect for tribe, country, religion or even colour its every where. But what are the honest ones have to do, we all need to look on to the bright side to ensure that we never judge people with the premonition of what we went through in the past rather see the good in every body and be careful not to fall victim of such individuals again.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

We are what we are when dealing with others, honesty begets honesty ànd so is dishonesty..we are the recipient of our own honesty excuses and lies hide our true color. Peoples are not honest because of some reason only them knows.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:11:32 AM

Ppl can't be honest with everyone and it's logical because everyone trust only with their close
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:30:12 AM

Dishonesty is one of those things. As we get tired by resisting temptation in all kinds of aspects of our lives we end up falling to temptation to a higher degree and cheat and lie to a higher degree. So, going back to the question about why people lie sometimes and not other times, there are clearly changes that happen within a person over time, but what we find is that an even bigger effect has to do with the environmental circumstances that are around us. So, often we think about people as agent, so we decide and we act, and we act on our preferences and we are kind of executing our own internal state, but the reality is that the decisions people often make are best described by the environment in which they are placed. When we place people in some environments they are able to cheat to a higher degree and when they are placed in a different environment, that same person with the same mindset ends up cheating to a much lower degree.
overnight03

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

I think that people are not honest there are many reasons. First of all, they want to have good things for them so they want to lie to get it. In addition, people are not honest because they want other people not to be hurt, they want others to be happy . I like people who lied for the sake of others

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

I think not being honest in this world is common to the world , we will never can change that because that is who we are, we do that because we dont want people know the true to protect ourself or themselves.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

Whether we want to admit it or not, lying is a part of life. Each of us has told a lie or two, whether it was to-get out of trouble, avoid hurting someone’s feelings, or get something we want. Unfortunately, some people do it more than others. And they don’t just lie about little things, but about big things as well.
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

I thought that the lie was not good but when my friend lied to me, I discovered that my friend lied to me for my sake. Not everyone who is lying is bad. I learned a lesson about lying

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

There's natural selection in the animal world. A lie, unfortunately, is a means to survive in our world. So you'd better secure your business if you don't want to be excluded by "natural selection". Take it for granted, check all the papers with your lawyers, keep an eye on your suppliers. Of course it doesn't mean you should lie. It's all about your reputation as a businessman and a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: